eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Can you make decent money flipping items from thrift stores?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Can you make decent money flipping items from thrift stores?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math_Pro View Post
The goodwills near my location have pretty bad reviews saying that their prices match Walmart's. What do you guys do to obtain stock to sell on eBay? And how do I know it's worth buying and if it will sell?
I purchased an Alienware pc on craigslist which is going for 3000 plus 30 shipping on Costco for 1350 and haggled my way down as he needed money and he added 2 year warranty which was another 250 so total cost of pc was around 3300 (but more on warranty below.. scam) and I got it for 1350. Saw on ebay same specs people are paying around 2k for this and was gonna go that route but decided to keep it. Basically I'm saying yeah if you do research well and know your stuff you certainly can. You just gotta know the stuff and deal . Takes time but if I ended up selling this and profit around 700 then it was worth it.

Keep in mind though , this guy sold me a great laptop and ownership transfer but the 2 year warranty was taken out as he called dell and cancelled the 2 year warranty. I was pissed cause he scammed me. But still got a good deal . Craigslist is not very legit but if you know your stuff and research has it's purpose

Aspkin Group