eBay Stealth Guide vs Just Buying an Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-10-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Question eBay Stealth Guide vs Just Buying an Account

Hi guys, I've recently been restricted on eBay and I'm looking to get up and running again. I was wondering if the guide book helps increase your seller limits, I don't really want to spend too much on an account right now. Or do you think it would just be more beneficial to purchase an already made stealth. Thanks for the help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-10-2019

Longevity: 49%
Default Re: eBay Stealth Guide vs Just Buying an Account

buying an acct will save you some time - but if you don't understand the basics of stealth that acct will go down in flames pretty quickly

plus buying an acct won't let you hit the floor running you still have to slowly get the acct up and running over a few months

ive done both - build and buy accts
Old 05-10-2019

Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

I would buy but read the book to understand how to avoid ruining your investment I would buy an account because unless you know how to make a high limit account making your own account is going to take a long time maybe never get the selling limits you want and need to run a profitable business I recommend Slokor or Benjamin if your end up buying an account good luck and welcome to the forums don’t give up I’m glad I didn’t it’s worth the hard work

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 05-10-2019

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%

I was absolutely clueless about stealth and getting back to selling after being suspended.

Best thing I did was contact a seller in the marketplace here followed by buying my first account. That initial purchase allowed me to get answers to a lot of questions I had and gave me confidence to create my own stealths.

All my other stealths I made myself after reading reading reading and asking questions. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you have.
Old 05-11-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Making successful accounts takes a series of specific steps. Many people who make their own accounts make mistakes, or try to cut corners/costs in regard to IP, Phone, VCC, etc. A strong higher limit account takes time and effort to make.

The stealth guide was created for the sole purpose of showing you tricks to make your own accounts successfully, and most importantly how to operate them.
Old 05-11-2019

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to jas

The guide is a must so you understand the basics of stealth.

You can then either make your own account or purchase one from the marketplace
Old 05-18-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stsang14 View Post
buying an acct will save you some time - but if you don't understand the basics of stealth that acct will go down in flames pretty quickly

plus buying an acct won't let you hit the floor running you still have to slowly get the acct up and running over a few months

ive done both - build and buy accts
Seems pretty easy to "Stealth" you can buy a new laptop off ebay for under $100, and get a 6 month VPN subscription for like $20. The issue is the information, which is why buying an account is way easier then doing it yourself, because you won't be able to verify personal information if you've already been banned.
Old 05-18-2019

even if you buy an account you won't be able to verify information if they ask public database questions which is happening more often with paypals heightened security measures they are putting in place. it took me a lot of time and research to learn how to make high quality high limit accounts so the price to buy one is worth the money as they are made very well trust me.

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 05-18-2019

Longevity: 42%

Buying is extremely easy. I suggest the seller here, Slokor is his name. I purchased from him and the account was delivered the same night.
Old 05-18-2019

slokor or bjammin are both very professional

Old 05-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3500 View Post
Hi guys, I've recently been restricted on eBay and I'm looking to get up and running again. I was wondering if the guide book helps increase your seller limits, I don't really want to spend too much on an account right now. Or do you think it would just be more beneficial to purchase an already made stealth. Thanks for the help!
I am an account seller, and even if buying the Stealth Book leads to you creating your own account, it is still best for you to get the Stealth Book. I do not like selling to people who do not do their own due diligence first, and this means at least buying aspkins stealth guide first.