anyone seen this before? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-12-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default anyone seen this before?

Anyone know where i can send the documents to ? they told me to follow the link https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us , once i click into the link it goes into seller help page and i cant find anywhere to send my documents for account review. This is something new since i been making a lot of accounts. I even tried sending the documents to seller performance team but i just get the same email back.

Hello,

We are reviewing your Amazon.com seller account. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon.com.

Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Please provide the following documents and confirm there is a valid credit card on file:

--Utility bill with name and address visible
--Business license, if applicable
--If you have active listings, include copies of invoices, receipts, contracts or delivery orders from your supplier issued in the last 90 days.

You can send files in .pdf, .png, or .gif format. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. Please submit your documents by following this link: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us.

Once we receive your documents, we will review them and decide whetaher you may sell on Amazon.com again.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: anyone seen this before?

anyone know where i can go appeal for this?
Old 05-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 72%

seems they were not happy with something upon registration
Quite hard to get back from this point unless you want to invest time and money

Maybe best to move on if its a new account

On the link you mentioned, there is always a button to attach documents to your message, just below the text box

Regards
Old 05-14-2019
Threadstarter  

when i go on the link i mentioned i dont see anywhere i can attach the files to. It just directly go into a seller help page with no appeals
Old 05-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 72%

quite strange, i literally just wrote an appeal on the same link and had the button to attach files.

If unable to attach files, then better to send a direct email to seller performance, and pq seller assessment
you can then attach the files to the email