Need to buy your tracking numbers - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Need to buy your tracking numbers

This may sound weird. But nonetheles...

I sell on Amazon, and that site requires tracking for each and every parcel, which with my sales items I put in regularly without any problems.

But the site also requires me to have regular feedback from customers, which is getting harder and harder to do. So i devised a way to give myself feedback, but am in need of tracking numbers to do so because my need for constant feedback is ongoing, and I do not wish to pay for shipping costs to send out a tracked package only so I can give myself feedback when said packet arrives.

Am wondering if someone wishes to sell me tracking numbers on an ongoing basis. Would have to be someone who ships multiple items daily, and would simply provide me the city and zip of the package and the tracking number.

This would cause absolutely no harm to you, your account or your tracking numbers...so long as you are not giving me Amazon tracking...and this will provide me with a way to buy items on my own account by providing a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/address and then punch in tracking that makes it look as though an item was sent. Once the item arrives, I punch in feedback...everyone is happy.

Anyone?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Need to buy your tracking numbers

Well, I could do it. We aren't selling on Amazon so it wouldn't pose any risk to us.

But, wouldn't you need each tracking number to show that the "parcel" was picked up from the same location you ship from?
Old 05-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Idea can work sabbiman - just aim to go with reliable members....be careful of random solicitations
Old 05-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Well, I could do it. We aren't selling on Amazon so it wouldn't pose any risk to us.

But, wouldn't you need each tracking number to show that the "parcel" was picked up from the same location you ship from?

No. Doesn't matter where items ship from. Very often Amazon sellers have multiple shipping locations.

As long as the item is sold on the same day...looks like item is shipped out and sent, and then arrives. That is all that is needed.

No harm, no foul.

PM me with what you would need for compensation. Thanks!
Old 05-15-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

same goes for the good samaritan,dont get yourself into unnecessary troubles.
Old 05-15-2019

Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

Talk to Phaz0rz as work something out he’s a reliable trustworthy member

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 05-15-2019

Longevity: 31%

have you considered to try to check random trackingcodes and check if they work (ofc not manualy)
Old 05-15-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbiman View Post
This may sound weird. But nonetheles...

I sell on Amazon, and that site requires tracking for each and every parcel, which with my sales items I put in regularly without any problems.

But the site also requires me to have regular feedback from customers, which is getting harder and harder to do. So i devised a way to give myself feedback, but am in need of tracking numbers to do so because my need for constant feedback is ongoing, and I do not wish to pay for shipping costs to send out a tracked package only so I can give myself feedback when said packet arrives.

Am wondering if someone wishes to sell me tracking numbers on an ongoing basis. Would have to be someone who ships multiple items daily, and would simply provide me the city and zip of the package and the tracking number.

This would cause absolutely no harm to you, your account or your tracking numbers...so long as you are not giving me Amazon tracking...and this will provide me with a way to buy items on my own account by providing a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/address and then punch in tracking that makes it look as though an item was sent. Once the item arrives, I punch in feedback...everyone is happy.

Anyone?
I can sell you my ebay tracking number. message me