How do you keep all your financials straight and in order banks debit prepaid cards? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 04-13-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default How do you keep all your financials straight and in order banks debit prepaid cards?

How do you keep all your financials straight and in order banks debit prepaid cards? Apps Programs

Hey everyone!

Okay so, if you have multiple stealth accounts chances are you have multiple bank accounts, debit cards, credit cards, and PREPAID cards.
SO how do you all keep them straight and organized?
I would assume a spread/excell/openoffice calc sheet would be the best way.
Believe it or not there is not much help for this on the webs!

Now I searched for a template or program but did not find anything close enough to what I was looking for.
So I made an openoffice calc sheet of my own. Granted its not sophisticate or great (in my opinion).
But I was going to share it if anyone was interested.

I also started this thread so that others can post their solutions and/or templates as well.

Just thought this may help some people, and also selfish reasons being maybe someone would post a better solution or template than what I have!

HA!

also total side not here. I was searching for DAYS, I mean days maybe even a week. STRAIGHT. For a program/app something
that would help keep the financial accounts all in one spot. For example, say you have a chase bank account, a capital one 360 savings, three greendot Prepaid cards, an account now...so on!
No one wants to sit there every day going into each accounts individual app or website to check balances.
So is there a way!
Well initially, sure yea totally!
About 100 different apps you could use.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR wrong

99.9% of those apps or programs do not support Greendot banks or their prepaid cards.
Actually almost all of them dont support prepaid cards PERIOD. And if you are lucky enought to find one that does, they do not support many or the ones that you are hoping and looking for.
So I found one that actually does, but I am still not convinced its the best one out there.

Willing to share the name of it if you PM me. And also hoping to get some recommendations from others.

Okay lets go!
and thanks in advance every body for your help, advice, tips, and comments!

OH AND PS
NOT SURE IF THIS WAS THE BEST SPOT TO POST THIS BUT IF ITS NOT I TRUST YOU GUYS TO MOVE IT TO THE PROPER LOCATION. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: How do you keep all your financials straight and in order banks debit prepaid car

Can someone tell me how to upload or show/post my Template from openoffice calc?

thank you.

Oh and if anyone is interested in the name of the app that you can add your financial accounts to and have all your balances available in one spot instead of logging in to each banking app separately, then private message me PM and I will respond and let ya know!
Old 04-16-2019

Longevity: 71%
Default Re: How do you keep all your financials straight and in order banks debit prepaid car

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifewild View Post
Can someone tell me how to upload or show/post my Template from openoffice calc?

thank you.

Oh and if anyone is interested in the name of the app that you can add your financial accounts to and have all your balances available in one spot instead of logging in to each banking app separately, then private message me PM and I will respond and let ya know!
Can't you just use something like Mint for that?
Old 05-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormat22 View Post
HEY just saw this. You could yes, but they do not support many prepaid banks. I found a few apps that support ALOT of the prepaid cards not all but majority.
Prism, Bbva financial tools, and I believe one other I will have to look.

Also still trying to figure out how I can upload my spread sheet for people if they need a premade excel/open office template already made for bank info organization.
Old 05-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormat22 View Post
HEY just saw this. You could yes, but they do not support many prepaid banks. I found a few apps that support ALOT of the prepaid cards not all but majority.
Prism, Bbva financial tools, and I believe one other I will have to look.

Also still trying to figure out how I can upload my spread sheet for people if they need a premade excel/open office template already made for bank info organization.
Old 05-17-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

I just put it all in notes then I save it all to my securevault on my flash drive that’s encrypted easy as that

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191

Last edited by bman707; 05-17-2019 at 12:07 PM.