Advise on where to get Proxies - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 05-13-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Advise on where to get Proxies

Hey guys,

Wondering good places to get Proxies are, if dont want to reply here a DM would be very helpful,

Been a stealth user for over a year so far, been using the Computer and separate users, currently running 60+ users running with inkfrog, everything solid, using VPN's.

got old logging into users whenever I needed to, So wanted to give Multilogin a go, made everythig so much easier, had 30 more accounts going but because of bad proxies they get restricted, called got em reinstated although keep going down. forsure know its the proxies, anyways

Please if anyone has recommendations on proxies please let me know, Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-13-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Advise on where to get Proxies

This is a hard question to answer simply because of the sheer number of proxy providers out there. They run the gamut from really bad, to excellent.

The rule of thumb is to choose a provider that is not hugely popular. This also applies to VPN services as well. Chances are, if you've heard of the company, they might not be good for stealth. 99% of proxies use IP's from a Data Center. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but choosing a company that has clean IP's can be very tricky, if downright impossible. After all, you have no way of really knowing if your IP was used by some other customer before, or on eBay or PP's ban list.

This is one reason why IPBurger and FreshIP's are pushed a lot here. They don't share them with other customers, and the IP's have not been assigned before. You are hard pressed to get some random proxy/VPN provider to make that guarantee.

I am using a lot of my own private SOCKS5 proxies. What do I mean by "private"? This means I am the only one in control (and using) the server/network. Since that's the case, I don't have to worry about other customers or people using my IP's. I make my own SOCKS5 proxies using various tools, as I am rather tech savvy and can do that. There are also applications you can run on a windows host that will turn it into a proxy. Just search around and you will find some.

People are going to be hard pressed to recommend a proxy to you on the open forum for the simple fact they don't want to be held responsible if it doesn't work out. Also if I were to mention to the providers/sources I use out in the open, they could be compromised quickly and added to PayPal/eBay's ever growing "bad network" list.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
cblount1993 (05-13-2019), phaz0rz (05-13-2019)
Old 05-17-2019

Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707
Default Re: Advise on where to get Proxies

Hey nickopedia pm me when your not busy I got a question for you bro

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191