Australian PayPal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-20-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Australian PayPal account

Looking to buy a verified Australian PayPal account capable of receiving money. Preferably including a certified bank account. Could anyone point me in the direction of one please? No pms offering accounts as I know there are lots of scammers out there.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Australian PayPal account

Quote:
Could anyone point me in the direction of one please? No pms offering accounts as I know there are lots of scammers out there.
Only a scammer is going to be able to offer you a verified Aussie PP account with a functional bank account already attached.

For you not to be scammed you'll need to purchase an account from one of the worldwide account sellers in the marketplace section, and then later add a bank account to it yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
parsierngue (05-20-2019)
Old 05-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the info.
I want to create an Australian PayPal account which will be used to receive AUD directly through PayPal - no eBay involved. If the account is European or from USA, is it OK to use it to receive AUD? I'm guessing I'd need an IP address from the country in which the account is based. Any info is appreciated
Old 05-20-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

Go to Paypal site and find list of currencies .
You can accept any currency approved by Paypal and ask Paypal not to convert it,but some days when you want to transfer to your local bank account,you will pay conversion fee and xch fee
Old 05-20-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Only a scammer is going to be able to offer you a verified Aussie PP account with a functional bank account already attached.

For you not to be scammed you'll need to purchase an account from one of the worldwide account sellers in the marketplace section, and then later add a bank account to it yourself.
depends on how much he is willing to pay.
Old 05-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Go to Paypal site and find list of currencies .
You can accept any currency approved by Paypal and ask Paypal not to convert it,but some days when you want to transfer to your local bank account,you will pay conversion fee and xch fee
Tbh I'd prefer to accept it in AUD to avoid charges, but if it means slipping under the radar that'd work for me. My main concern is having a UK PayPal account and raising suspicion that all of my transactions are coming from Australia. Would that raise a flag in the system?
Old 05-21-2019

I dont think so,many UK sellers sell on Ebay USA,and get paid in US $
Old 05-21-2019
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I can confirm multiple currencies would not be an issue.

But, why are you wanting a UK account instead of an Aussie account? 123 will make you an account for any country, the last time I checked their thread.
Old 05-21-2019
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the replies. I would prefer an Australian account but most sellers don't seem to stock them. I would also need a verified bank account linked to this account as I don't want to be affiliated in any way with the account. I've read elsewhere that an Aussie account needs a VBA to function. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I can confirm multiple currencies would not be an issue.

But, why are you wanting a UK account instead of an Aussie account? 123 will make you an account for any country, the last time I checked their thread.

Last edited by maryhada; 05-21-2019 at 07:49 AM.
Old 05-21-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryhada View Post
Thanks for the replies. I would prefer an Australian account but most sellers don't seem to stock them. I would also need a verified bank account linked to this account as I don't want to be affiliated in any way with the account. I've read elsewhere that an Aussie account needs a VBA to function. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Some of the account sellers still sell accounts with VBA's attached.. but you're going to have to add your own bank account once you buy an account so you have a way to withdraw. Like I said before, nobody here is going to be able to sell you an account with a functioning bank account already attached. It would be fraud since that bank account would have had to have been made with a stolen identity.

If you're selling something so shady that you're afraid to have funds going into a real bank account that you contol, you may want to reconsider buying a stealth account.

Here's a link to 123's thread where he sells accounts of any country: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-a...eller-vcc.html

I recommend you reach out to him. He would be in a better position to advise you about what's necessary to run an Aussie stealth account. But the bottom line is you're going to have to make your own bank account to use for withdrawals. Nobody can legally sell you one.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
maryhada (05-21-2019)