Paypal Ebay Stealth NEED ANSWERS!! New policy????? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-21-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Paypal Ebay Stealth NEED ANSWERS!! New policy?????

Let's say I have an ebay account that was permanently suspended.

And the paypal account which was linked to that suspended ebay account is still in good standing. If I change the email of this paypal account to another random email, and then link the remodeled paypal account to a fresh Stealth eBay Account, will ebay flag it/link it/connect it/suspend it/do anything adverse?

Once again, this is the same paypal account just with a different email address so there's no way ebay can link the same paypal email... or does ebay have some surreptitious way of seeing the name, address, ssn, and personal info of every paypal account that gets linked to an ebay account.

please dont try to answer this question by common sense and speculation. you must have experience with doing this exactl procedure. that is the only way we will ever get fact-based answers

yankee , phazorz, slokov? any of the top dogs have experience with this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-22-2019

Longevity: 32%
Default Re: Paypal Ebay Stealth NEED ANSWERS!! New policy?????

Hi, I recently have successfully done this. I attached a paypal account that had a linked suspended ebay account from half a year ago. I changed the phone number and email on the paypal and linked it to a 5 month old ebay account. Zero problems and works smoothly. Also changed the established ebay account email to the same as the paypal just so that all communication goes to the same email.

I do remember trying this in the past and my brand NEW ebay got suspended right away. So, you most likely want to do it with an ebay that is at least 3 months old.

Hope that helps
Old 05-22-2019

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%

I've done it too.

But on the ebay account I used a variation of my real address. I contacted customer services multiple times aswell from the account. Initially they said their systems is showing a link to my suspended account ( but they didn't suspend me despite this ). And now they don't even mention a link, simply carry out what ever I need them to do which is usually increase my selling allowances etc. So no more link ? either way i'm happy. I just hope they don't ban me 12 months down the line.
Old 05-23-2019

Longevity: 38%

Yes I once tried that but it didn't work. Each PayPal account has a unique ID number, so even if you change the email address your paypal ID number would be the same. There is high chance of being linked even though you changed the email.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PPbb For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (08-08-2019), dealagreeproceed (08-09-2019), JackedYoshi (08-09-2019)
Old 05-23-2019

Longevity: 30%

To be safe and run the business with peace in mind, every thing has to be new and no relation with banned one, it is very simple
The Following User Says Thank You to karimlecavalier For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (05-31-2019)
Old 05-31-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
I've done it too.

But on the ebay account I used a variation of my real address. I contacted customer services multiple times aswell from the account. Initially they said their systems is showing a link to my suspended account ( but they didn't suspend me despite this ). And now they don't even mention a link, simply carry out what ever I need them to do which is usually increase my selling allowances etc. So no more link ? either way i'm happy. I just hope they don't ban me 12 months down the line.
I hear you. Are you referring to “contacting PAYPAL customer service or EBAY customer service?” A bit confused with response
Old 05-31-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by karimlecavalier View Post
To be safe and run the business with peace in mind, every thing has to be new and no relation with banned one, it is very simple
hmmm i hear you. I think for my business model that does 8 figures a year there’s no way i can run it through a stealth paypal account without any adverse legal obstacles aka fed stuff. Tax reporting would essentially cause a big problem.
Old 05-31-2019

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay machine View Post
I hear you. Are you referring to “contacting PAYPAL customer service or EBAY customer service?” A bit confused with response
Ebay customer service.
Old 08-08-2019

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye3211 View Post
Hi, I recently have successfully done this. I attached a paypal account that had a linked suspended ebay account from half a year ago. I changed the phone number and email on the paypal and linked it to a 5 month old ebay account. Zero problems and works smoothly. Also changed the established ebay account email to the same as the paypal just so that all communication goes to the same email.

I do remember trying this in the past and my brand NEW ebay got suspended right away. So, you most likely want to do it with an ebay that is at least 3 months old.

Hope that helps
Has anyone else had success doing this? Thinking about trying myself.

Last edited by inferno0619; 08-08-2019 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-02-2019

Longevity: 27%

I tried to create a new eBay account with an old PayPal account but with new email and still got a suspension. And there is no option for me to get a new bank account to be able to open new PP.