Can 3 savings account from same bank be used with three different PP stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 05-26-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00
Default Can 3 savings account from same bank be used with three different PP stealth account

I wonder if 3 savings account from same bank be used with three different PP stealth account OR the account has to be from different bank?

I believe all 3 savings accounts will have different account no but sort code might be the same.

One more question: While creating stealth PP do I need to attach account first or credit/master card first?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-26-2019

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to jas
Default Re: Can 3 savings account from same bank be used with three different PP stealth acco

Yes you can use them with three different stealth accounts no problem.

I would always recommend adding a VCC to the account first
Old 05-26-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Can 3 savings account from same bank be used with three different PP stealth acco

Depends on how you do this, winge’.

I try to spread the info when creating accounts.

Why are you not using a current or basic account though?

Old 05-26-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Depends on how you do this, winge’.

I try to spread the info when creating accounts.

Why are you not using a current or basic account though?

Sorry what do you mean by depend how you do it?

The reason why I am not using current or basic account, it takes longer to open and takes longer to close. I believe with saving you can open online if you have current account with that bank, also you can open many savings accounts with same bank. also you can close easily. I guess lot easier than current/basic account
Old 05-26-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
Yes you can use them with three different stealth accounts no problem.

I would always recommend adding a VCC to the account first
Thank you Jas,
Old 05-27-2019
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

You can use savings accounts from the same bank, however I would not run too much money through a savings account.

Also check the bank accepts mismatching names.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (05-27-2019)
Old 05-27-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
You can use savings accounts from the same bank, however I would not run too much money through a savings account.

Also check the bank accepts mismatching names.
Thank you,
Does it mean that if one stealth eb is suspended then you can close that attached savings account and opened the new one with same bank and It will not cause any issue. please confirm.

I am planning to use these savings accounts just to withdraw and not a lot, I understand that.

How can I check if bank accept mismatch name?
Which banks are good in UK which allows mismatch name you know.
Old 05-27-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 81%

Make sure that it's not Nationwide savings accounts, last time i checked they only have internal account numbers.

Are you talking about Paypal or Ebay? If ebay get's suspsended then it does not affect the Paypal, no need to remove bank
Old 05-27-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Make sure that it's not Nationwide savings accounts, last time i checked they only have internal account numbers.

Are you talking about Paypal or Ebay? If ebay get's suspsended then it does not affect the Paypal, no need to remove bank
I have created eb and pp more than 3 months ago, I am running it but I attached nationwide flex direct, this is not a saving account. Do you think this is okay.

2. I meant to say eb because most of the time pp does not get suspended.
So you mean to say if eb gets suspended I can create eb and attach with same pp and would nt be an issue but I have read that eb and pp gets linked each other because eb can see all pp details (name, address, ph, all), so once you link new eb with existing pp then it will be flagged up. would nt it
The Following User Says Thank You to winge00 For This Useful Post:
desikanjar (05-31-2019)
Old 05-31-2019

Longevity: 64%

savings accounts are fine in my experience, no way of linking them at all esp if online ones.

i use vcc i get on here for accounts as well, no issues
Old 05-31-2019

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by winge00 View Post
I have created eb and pp more than 3 months ago, I am running it but I attached nationwide flex direct, this is not a saving account. Do you think this is okay.

2. I meant to say eb because most of the time pp does not get suspended.
So you mean to say if eb gets suspended I can create eb and attach with same pp and would nt be an issue but I have read that eb and pp gets linked each other because eb can see all pp details (name, address, ph, all), so once you link new eb with existing pp then it will be flagged up. would nt it
correct your new ebay would get flagged as your using a paypal that was linked to a blocked ebay.
its better to have new ebay and new paypal .
Old 06-01-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by desikanjar View Post
correct your new ebay would get flagged as your using a paypal that was linked to a blocked ebay.
its better to have new ebay and new paypal .
Not true, never had any issues
Old 06-02-2019
Threadstarter  

I suppose people had different experiences regarding attaching same pp (linked with suspended eb) with new eb stealth.

I guess it might be all right until you get reported to ebay for some other issues and then they will thoroughly check your eb acc, then they will pick this issue. I guess whenever they check eb acc they have standard protocol of everything checking it is like MOT. Lol
Old 06-08-2019

Longevity: 67%

I ran a couple of Paypal acs with no VCC and just a savings ac ok.
Old 06-07-2020

Longevity: 22%

Is it just to buy or do u sell too with these saving accounts?
Old 06-07-2020

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 87%

I dont think anybody on here would be stupid enough to sell bank accounts. That would be highly illegal.
Old 07-10-2020

Longevity: 22%

I don mean sell bank account..regarding the last post he said he run few accounts with it..i only mean does his ebay account just use to sell or also use to buy anything in ebay?