Hi-I am brokenhearted and terrified! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 08-25-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Hi-I am brokenhearted and terrified!

Hi.

I am surcerouche. About a year ago, my sales were doing so well on ebay that I had 120 feedback. Paypal was great, I got the debit card and got my money the same day. Things were going so great that I was one month away from quitting my full-time job in the real world and just selling stuff on bay while homeschooling my little ones. I then started selling computers and BAM! I got limited, then eventually suspended. (shaking head) that just destroyed me. I called Paypal, they were no help and almost seemed not to care.
I got mad and decided to start allllll over again. Opened a new account and started selling. BAM suspended. I gave up. Time past and I missed that revenue. Two months ago I picked it up again. New name, new cards, etc.
I went slower than before, but my items are popular so they sold. I made it to the part where I could get the ATM card from Paypal again. Money was accessible again. It was great! I decided to take my family on a vacation. Two days into the vacation, withdrawing funds and trying to set up new auctions...BAM!!! Completely down. I was broken hearted, but addicted to my new business. Last week, after reading what I could online, taking webinars, I opened again. This account is still up and active. I currently have one item up for 3 day auction. I am completely terrified and don't want to sell more than one thing, however, I need to get rid of my inventory in order to have any kind of profit. I am glad I came across this forum.
I think I will purchase the stealth guide and a account from here, just for back up.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-25-2009

Longevity: 85%

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I have been there myself. I love and hate eBay as many do.

They do what they want when they want and they care about nobody and nothing but their own paychecks.

I would definitely suggest getting eBay Stealth. You will learn how to safely create multiple accounts so you will always have a backup.

I don't blame you for being worried. I just lost another account this morning. I knew it was coming though I had made a mistake. I thought I was in the clear after 4 days though. I had only listed one item up untill that point and decided to list 2 more. Next day I was suspended.

Last edited by webguy; 08-25-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 08-25-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

So glad you came here! You are at the right place now. Lots of information on the forum to read and it is all summed up perfectly in the ebay stealth guide if you don't want to spend days and days going through the forum.

The good news is, you will not have to worry anymore!!!
Old 08-25-2009

Longevity: 91%

Welcome Surcerouche!

You are saved now...Read The stealth guide few times, ask questions when in doubt, take it one step at the time and you will be back on Ebay for good next time. We have all been there, done that and survived thanks to Aspkin's Forum. And, so will you. Good Luck!
Old 08-25-2009

Longevity: 90%

Definitely welcome to the forum- I was in your same situation a little while ago- my main advice is to look into merchant accounts and you'll be much happier. I even get excited now when I see an account suspension because that allows me to just play another account. Ebay is just a game- don't let it play you