3 PP Accts closed, Need advice for 4th account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-09-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default 3 PP Accts closed, Need advice for 4th account

Hello,

Since starting my e-commerce venture I have had 3 paypal accounts get 180 limitations within an 8 month span. 2 out of the 3 accounts were closed because i was transferring money from 1 account to another because I was out of the country and couldn't access an ATM to transfer money from bank to bank. In my opinion, because i was out of the country and transferring $500-$2000 daily, the paypal robot further reviewed my account and limited the account due to "suspicious activity/ money laundering".

I have $7,500 being held between those 2 paypals. Now please understand that i had around $1,500 available balance at the time and $7,500 was being held because both of the accounts were still in probation period. I can withdraw this money at the end of September.

A few days after they closed both accounts, I made a 3rd Paypal and used my middle name and same address as the previous. This account was an anomaly because i linked it to ebay and was able to receive payments instantly without 21 day hold. It was a personal account that received $3000-5000 without any limitations except for the "proof of id" which i used my old drivers license to get passed. It wasn't until i upgraded the account to a business account were I used another EIN from another business that matched my information, the paypal robots began to give this account errors when withdrawing from this account. I was able to wait 24-48 hours or deposit small amounts of $25-100 to gain trust from paypal robots.for about 6 weeks i was able to received $11,000-$13,000 in sales from this account without any hold. Everything was good until my dumbass told a friend to send $500 through friends and family option which in my opinion triggered the robot to limit my account and ask for documents, proof of fulfillment as to what that $500 transaction was for. When i provided the information within 2-3 hours they permanently limited and i knew i had ****ed up simply from that transaction that was high risk. They closed the account because of "unresolved issues" with my other accounts.

Let me say that I have nothing to lose at this point and everything to gain when creating this 4th account. I have 2 middle names where the one that i used on my previous account matches my birth certificate and I have one another that on my SSN that i have not used on any paypal. My SSN can't be used but would i able to edit/change some information to trick the robot/ paypal representative on certain limitations. Can i get "creative" and use my other middle name on my SSN and change/edit my ID to match my 2nd middle name? i believe if i can stay under the radar for 90 days, I can gain enough trust for the paypal robot to stop ****ing with me.

I haven't been making money on Ebay for 6 weeks and this was my only source of income. Paypal is a monopoly giant who is ****ing up the lives of other people and if they can just close down accounts without honoring their terms of service, i do not see why i can't get "creative" and try to get back on their platform. **** paypal but i need to get back on their platform until Ebay transfers all of the sellers onto the Ayden platform.

Any advice would help. Thank you and trust me, I know I am not the only person that this is happening to. just wanted to explain my story.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-09-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: 3 PP Accts closed, Need advice for 4th account

so now you are thinking of creating a 4th Paypal account,good luck.
Next time,do some planning before you leave the country
Old 06-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
so now you are thinking of creating a 4th Paypal account,good luck.
Next time,do some planning before you leave the country
Thanks mate. What would your plan of action be if you were in my position?
Old 06-09-2019

HOW ABOUT BUYING A STEALTH ACCOUNT FROM SOME SELLER ON THIS FORUM?
Are youi really in US?
Old 06-09-2019
Threadstarter  

I have considered it. maybe 5th Account will be stealth if or when something goes wrong in the future. Thanks mate.
Old 06-09-2019

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 34%

ive had over 20 accounts go down, eBay, PP, Amazon, the only way my brother to get back to the top, buy a stealth account. study and read (eBay Stealth - Amazon Ghost) you want to fully understand the game. and what ever money you have to live on. Food, water, shelter. save save save! every penny until you get momentum built up again. this info is critical for your survival. remember bro, ive hit bottom more then once. its my own fault. drinking craft beer and chasing woman. be smart. take this advice. your in survival mode right now. peace. good luck. im here is you need some other tips
The Following User Says Thank You to appleip1 For This Useful Post:
Mike lawry (06-09-2019)
Old 06-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike lawry View Post
I have considered it. maybe 5th Account will be stealth if or when something goes wrong in the future. Thanks mate.
Best of luck Mike - you're on the right path
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Mike lawry (06-09-2019)
Old 06-09-2019
Threadstarter  

I was able to see stealth guide and just want to confirm that if i purchase a stealth paypal account and sell very slowly to get past the 90 day period, would i be able to pass the $20,000 mark provided that I use an EIN? i sell using the dropship method and i can hit 20,000 in 3 weeks and wouldn't want to have multiple stealth paypals unless thats the only way.
Old 06-10-2019

i would say $20,000 with a fresh paypal in 90 days is risky. here is what i would do, start with a stealth account. once some sales come in try and buy a paypal account thats over a year old (verified) it will cost $800 to $2000. then you will definitely be able to sell over $20,000 in 3 months. and yes the EIN number will help with your first account. try asking family, or friends for help, use their information to create an account. ive done this with success. there are many other tips inside the stealth guide. start slow, keep reading, and believe you can do it. when i was in the hole fear sometimes takes over your mind. keep going dont stop!
Old 06-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Update:

So i talked with a friend who is willing to let me rent his paypal for a couple hundred dollars a month which is great. I created a new LLC today and got a new EIN. He has had his paypal since 2013 but never sold on the account. Since the information is legit, would i be able to log in normally OR do i need to use a VPN everytime? I have 2 macbooks so should i just create a new user on my 2nd macbook to only log into paypal with VPN on? I have nordvpn.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike lawry For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (06-13-2019)
Old 06-12-2019

IF HE Has never sold anything with his Paypal account,would Paypal withhold your payments?
also how does tax reporting works if it is his account and his SSN??AND HIS NAME?
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (06-13-2019)
Old 06-12-2019

We are allowed 6 email addresses per paypal account,one being primary.
if he adds yours to his account,then you will be notifed when someone sends you payment .
but I still dont understand or does your friend understand he could be getting a 1099k
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (06-13-2019), Mike lawry (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019
Threadstarter  

So the account is in his name but i have an LLC so i will convert it into a business with my EIN so that my business will get the 1099k. Yes he has never sold anything however i had credit cards to manage the capital so that i can pay for the COG. Since his info will be in his name would i need to log into a VPN in and everytime ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike lawry For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (06-13-2019)
Old 06-12-2019

i DONT KNOW anything about VPN,but when it comes time to send out 1099k,Paypal goes by the account owner who is your friend,if he has 200 transactions and 20k in a year from selling goods and services,he will be issued a 1099k under his SSN,IRS will get a copy as well.
It makes no difference how you are set up,he is the one who is collecting the money.
The two of you better go see an accountant
appleip1 (06-13-2019)
Old 06-12-2019

the two of you better figure out all the what if,what if one of you get audited by IRS or State.
if his 1099 said he collected $150,000 but he only reported $10k,you said he will get a few hundred dollars a month from you,so lets say he gets $10k ,IRS will want to know why the discrepancy.
You may have to send him a 1099 ,he works for you .
appleip1 (06-13-2019)
Old 06-13-2019

most of you guys are following the basic rules, this is how you play the paypal game, been doing this since 2001. i would not worry about 1099. keep your new friends paypal account under $20,000 or 200 items in the year. and if you go over just keep making money and pay the taxes. be smart! take the profits and keep buying 1 to 2 year old paypal accounts that have a solid buy-sell history. (or use family or friends) if you continue to keep good records (Excel Spreadsheet.) you will succeed! using your friends account was genius. keep being creative. avoid taxes by creating new paypal accounts with a new address, credit cards, phone numbers, bank accounts. Ect. keep good records with (excel). just play the game, until you get financial set, I recommend having your own website with a merchant account. you want to have other payment services as a backup. dont let paypal control your life! start slow, ship on time, build trust with ebay or what ever platform your selling with to make paypal happy. (low returns-low chargebacks) and you will win. I've read the Stealth Book 10 times. this is how its done ;-). go get them tiger

Last edited by appleip1; 06-13-2019 at 06:46 PM.
Old 06-13-2019

by the way i like the rest of everyone answers to be extra safe, if you want extra protection. hire a Great CPA that knows Paypal in and out. and find loop holes in the system. and maybe get an attorney as an extra layer of protection. but this is only if you fear your friend or other people involved not being on the same page. trust me. ive heard of business partners taken down entire business. protect your assests and play the game. be smart ;-)
Old 06-14-2019

having multiple stealth accounts to avoid getting 1099 is no guarantee if you are audited by IRS ,it will look into your bank statements and trace where deposits come from,if not from paycheck,SS payments,inheritance,insurance claims,then it must be income.
and if the description of the transaction starts with Paypalxxxx?
IRS agents also sell on Ebay and AMZN!!!!!!
One way to avoid it is to use a separate Bank account for Paypal deposits only and withdraw the money either at ATM machine or walk into a branch and get cash.
Never NEVER have any interaction with the other bank accounts.
appleip1 (06-14-2019)
Old 06-14-2019

you sound like you work as a whitehat agent. lol. this forum and eBay Stealth-Amazon Ghost is for people that are more blackhat. we dont follow the regular paypal-amazon rules. thats why this forum and eBay Stealth and Amazon Ghost were put together. if we all followed their rules we wouldn't be here talking about how to get back on. i agree with most of what you said, but like i said use friends, family members with different identity's. (SSN) for each Bank account. or find some on the DW. We agree to disagree. i take bigger risks then most sellers. ;-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to appleip1 For This Useful Post:
1435 (06-15-2019), agent006140 (06-14-2019)
Old 06-14-2019

I understand -
this forum is for stealth Paypal/Ebay/EtSY/Amzn,-how to sell and accept payments despite being suspended,NOT how to evade tax or do anything against the law.
appleip1 (06-15-2019)
Old 06-14-2019

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike lawry View Post
So the account is in his name but i have an LLC so i will convert it into a business with my EIN so that my business will get the 1099k. Yes he has never sold anything however i had credit cards to manage the capital so that i can pay for the COG. Since his info will be in his name would i need to log into a VPN in and everytime ?
Before you drink the Kool-Aid on whatever the hell the other two guys are ranting about.

Let me tell you that using your friend's aged account will work. You will convert it from a personal to business account if you attach your new, never before used for Paypal LLC information to the account. It will be as if your friend is an agent for/manager of said LLC. The 1099k will go to the 'business address' setup in the addresses portion of the account, it will be made out to the business with the business EIN.

To access the account, you need to follow stealth protocol to prevent linking your new account to your other accounts that you failed on. Know that if you link them up, you just toasted your friend's account, and your LLC.

It sounds like if you opened account #4, you would do best to open it as a business account and provide an EIN, not SSN along with a combination of your first/middle/last name that has not previously been used, but can be verified with appropriate documentation that does not have a previously used address attached. Fudging the SSN doesn't work, because if there is a mismatch between what info they pull automatically for your SSN and what you put in, it can trigger a verification limitation pretty quickly.

Good luck as you master the ways of PP/eBay Stealth
The Following User Says Thank You to BaggaDonuts For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (06-15-2019)
Old 06-15-2019

i agree with the above information. sorry im all over the place. but if you take what we've all said here and apply it. you should be ahead in no time. :-) cheers mate