Multiple Stealth Paypal Accounts on One Stealth eBay Account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-16-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Multiple Stealth Paypal Accounts on One Stealth eBay Account?

Hi all.

I read in the stealth guide that some users have multiple accounts on circulation to avoid the Paypal limits. Does this mean one eBay account with multiple Paypal accounts on circulation attached to it

or

multiple 1:1 Stealth ebay and Paypal accounts on circulation until the Paypal limit is reached then left dormant for a year until the limit ticks over again?

Cheers
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: Multiple Stealth Paypal Accounts on One Stealth eBay Account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsandwich View Post
Hi all.

I read in the stealth guide that some users have multiple accounts on circulation to avoid the Paypal limits. Does this mean one eBay account with multiple Paypal accounts on circulation attached to it

or

multiple 1:1 Stealth ebay and Paypal accounts on circulation until the Paypal limit is reached then left dormant for a year until the limit ticks over again?

Cheers
That would be one eBay paired to one PayPal.

I think you're referring to PayPal EU limits. When you approach that limit, PayPal will contact you for documents. You should contact a seller in the marketplace to help you fix that.

On eBay, you'd be asked to supply VAT details when your sales approach or reach £85,000. It appears there isn't a fix for that yet so your best option is to keep your sales under £85,000 in any 12 months.

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
jamsandwich (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
That would be one eBay paired to one PayPal.

I think you're referring to PayPal EU limits. When you approach that limit, PayPal will contact you for documents. You should contact a seller in the marketplace to help you fix that.

On eBay, you'd be asked to supply VAT details when your sales approach or reach £85,000. It appears there isn't a fix for that yet so your best option is to keep your sales under £85,000 in any 12 months.

Good luck
Thanks! Can you recommended any sellers for Paypal limit IDs?
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

All the sellers there do a fine job but I have always been satisfied with my purchase from Ebayorbust and JamesNorth101

Please note that there are no guarantees with PayPal when it comes to lifting EU limits. These days, it seems it is 50:50 chance of getting approved or declined. Not the fault of the docs, more to do with PayPal and perhaps what you're selling.

Best of luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
Bradd (08-27-2019), jamsandwich (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
All the sellers there do a fine job but I have always been satisfied with my purchase from Ebayorbust and JamesNorth101

Please note that there are no guarantees with PayPal when it comes to lifting EU limits. These days, it seems it is 50:50 chance of getting approved or declined. Not the fault of the docs, more to do with PayPal and perhaps what you're selling.

Best of luck
Thanks for that. I really appreciate it. What sort of success have you had with lifting the EU PP Limit?
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

The last time I lifted limits for my self made accounts with docs bought on here was in 2018. All the docs went through.
Since then, PayPal has gotten a little more strict with docs - at least I think so.
This is why I would not expect to stand more than 50% chance of lifting limits irrespective of whom I purchase docs from. Again not due to bad quality docs but just PayPal and quite possibly what you're selling as PayPal will review your account.

I read somewhere on another forum this morning where a seller submitted original docs for a non-stealth account and still got suspended. He admitted he was selling high-risk items.

There are other sellers on the internet, but I've also heard terrible tales - so I stick to buying on this forum as the sellers here have far more experience.

You could try selling low-risk items. That should slightly increase your odds of docs getting approved.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
jamsandwich (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Hmm, thanks. Good few things to think about there. I wonder if it was just luck of the drawer with my ID. It's the first time I've done it so no real way of telling...

What sort of things are considered high risk nowadays? I have been running two legit accounts for a few years so haven't had any issues with limits / docs / high risk items. I'm new to this side of the game!

I really appreciate your help so far :-)

Quote:
The last time I lifted limits for my self made accounts with docs bought on here was in 2018. All the docs went through.
Since then, PayPal has gotten a little more strict with docs - at least I think so.
This is why I would not expect to stand more than 50% chance of lifting limits irrespective of whom I purchase docs from. Again not due to bad quality docs but just PayPal and quite possibly what you're selling as PayPal will review your account.

I read somewhere on another forum this morning where a seller submitted original docs for a non-stealth account and still got suspended. He admitted he was selling high-risk items.

There are other sellers on the internet, but I've also heard terrible tales - so I stick to buying on this forum as the sellers here have far more experience.

You could try selling low-risk items. That should slightly increase your odds of docs getting approved.
Old 06-17-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
It has nothing to do with the goods you're selling, everyone gets hit for ID and everyone needs to meet the same criteria.

It's down to the quality of the docs and how well they match the account details.

I'll wager most docs are declined because of schoolboy errors such as mismatched names, dates of birth, place of birth etc in the same way so many poorly created stealth accounts get banned almost immediately.
Thanks for your reply. The details definitely match up, so it wont be that...
Old 06-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
It has nothing to do with the goods you're selling...
What is your opinion on whether or not PayPal check your sales history when approving Docs? I know you may not know for sure but would like to know your own opinion.

If I hand in docs for 20 stealth accounts, 10 of which sell high-risk items such as designer bags, designer watches, high-end electronics and electronic vouchers/gift cards.
Then the other ten accounts sell kitchen nappies and used books.
Assuming all docs are high-quality and error-free, which set of accounts do you suppose will be mostly approved?

Quote:
I'll wager most docs are declined because of schoolboy errors such as mismatched names, dates of birth, place of birth etc in the same way so many poorly created stealth accounts get banned almost immediately.
This is far from true.

Are you really trying to convince the OP that sellers create and catalogue tens or hundreds of stealth accounts, but consistently fail to correctly copy and paste details into photoshop template when making docs? And this task is so complicated to the extent that it affects most sellers across the board?

Folks on here have been providing doc services for ages. I have referred friends who have bought docs here, and I can assure you it has so far been 100% in quality for us.
The forum would be littered with complaints if docs were as bad as you imply.

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 06-19-2019 at 05:16 AM.
Old 08-18-2019

Longevity: 27%

Surely paypal can do background checks so they can easily see that a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name at the claimed address doesn't exist or match?
They must be linked to national database, I can't imagine that a company of that size is allowing their agents to just check the docs by eye without running an identity check.
Old 08-27-2019

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlythebest View Post
Surely paypal can do background checks so they can easily see that a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name at the claimed address doesn't exist or match?
They must be linked to national database, I can't imagine that a company of that size is allowing their agents to just check the docs by eye without running an identity check.
I agree more than 60 percent that pp is doing proper checks now a days, because I got failed on ID check.
Old 08-27-2019

Longevity: 45%

I had one go thru a couple of days ago ,,they even corrected my address and told me we used your id to put in your correct address in (it was the correct address i just left my town out ) I think the thing is to make as many stealth accounts as you can some will pass some will not just keep on making them til the cows come home