eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Delete PayPal account and open
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 6%
Default Re: Delete PayPal account and open

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
I think what the op is trying to say, and what I am curious to find out as well is if we can simply close and re-open a Paypal account in "GOOD" standing order but one which was linked to a now suspended ebay account. So upon re-opening a new account with the same details from the closed paypal they should technically assign a NEW unique ID number which we can then use to open a new ebay account with via the usual stealth principals.

For example ... I am only on this forum because I was banned from ebay.

I have opened semi-stealth ebay accounts using all the principals learnt off here but all the funds are going in to my paypal account that was never banned.

But yet the only linking factor is my paypal account due to the "ID / Reference" of that paypal that will link me back to the suspended ebay account.

So could I therefore close this paypal account of good standing that I have had for 15 years. Re-open it again. And get a new Unique ID to use with my ebay ...

I don't plan on doing it btw, just curious to see if anyone has.

Exactly!
If I press Close my account, PayPal claims that the account cannot be recovered.
What if I decide to have a PayPal account a year or few months later?
I will have to sign up again, which means I will have a new unique ID and this ID will not be detected by eBay.

But that's just a theory of mine, this is why I asked here this specific question maybe someone knows the answer.
It's not something you will read in any stealth guide, the guide is pretty basic (for me, I'm not dismissive) / general with strict rules to follow which is good for those who don't have technical knowledge (a lot of people), this is one step further.

Aspkin Group