We noticed some significant changes to your account activity. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-04-2018

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 50%
Default We noticed some significant changes to your account activity.

So I just got this from PayPal. I currently have about $250 available in the account as well as another $250 that is on hold from eBay transactions. I had used the account for a few weeks with no issues but recently started adding more items and I made $400 in sales over a week or two. This doesn't seem like a massive jump to me but it seems like PayPal thinks it is too big. I have no bank attached and have never withdrawn any money from the account but the first sale was on 12/17/17 so I don't know why this would happen all of a sudden. The account has only ever been used with a Dedicated IP on a VM.

Do I just need to add an EIN and everything will go away? Or are they actually asking for all of these things? Seems like a lot...
The Following User Says Thank You to Emporium For This Useful Post:
Wesley77 (06-28-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-04-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: We noticed some significant changes to your account activity.

Get your money out and run away ASAP. You have until April 18th, your funds should be off hold before then.

If you can't give them what they want you're done, and even if you can you're probably still toast.

Others here may have different advice, but that's my experience.
Old 03-04-2018
Threadstarter  

I cannot withdraw or send or spend any of the money. Looks like I'm going in for my first 180-day hold.
Old 03-04-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

almost always if you call in they only demand/need one piece of information plus a photo ID.

Most likely a tracking number or two and they will want to know where your items come from. If you drop ship and state so, they will permanent limit instantly just as a heads up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
dachilla (03-05-2018), ebaystealth1974 (03-05-2018)
Old 03-05-2018

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
almost always if you call in they only demand/need one piece of information plus a photo ID.

Most likely a tracking number or two and they will want to know where your items come from. If you drop ship and state so, they will permanent limit instantly just as a heads up.

Second what Yankee says. Found this to be true firsthand just about 2 months ago
Old 03-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

There are many factors that could have caused this.

Where do you get your Dedicated IP from? Is it Dedicated IP or Fresh IP?

Whats the average price of your products? Di you add more expensive products lately?

Are you selling any brands or do any brand names appear in your product title (like Battery Charger for Apple Iphone)?

Some accounts that get this message are just doomed from the beginning, others have a good chance to survive.

As yankee says, calling in might be your best option but before calling in maybe try to figure out more about why they limited the account.

Last edited by dachilla; 03-05-2018 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-05-2018

Longevity: 72%

Try what they suggest and report back. Most people don't seem to be able to get around this, from what I see in the forums, but really you have nothing to lose, true?
Old 03-05-2018

There are not many factors.

I can tell you because i know how this stealth game / PayPal works.

And the only reason and i'm 100% sure why they limited you is because you make some more sales , and for them 400$ it's a very big amount ( i can say this to you because they limited my account for 100$ and the payment was send from my friend for own purpose)
Try to receive first some payment around 5-10 payments family friend to know how the account going and then try to sell slowly.
I repeat to everyone no large amounts (PayPal from 2010 it's not the place to make big amounts i don't know why but i see that)
And if they let you to make it they will pushhard when you try to send to some one with messages like "you cannot send right now" or our security system didn't let us and please try again in 48 hours or clear the cache and cookies.
You need to built the account first very well.

Also the Stealth Book help you.

My advice is to find the SecondEye to get you some documents from 50-60$ are the price or lower , and you have some 50% chance to get reinstated.
Also my advice after you upload the documents to call them and talk with them , they will see you are in to solve your account and maybe your chances can increase.
Old 03-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulix View Post

And the only reason and i'm 100% sure why they limited you is because you make some more sales , and for them 400$ it's a very big amount ( i can say this to you because they limited my account for 100$ and the payment was send from my friend for own purpose)
Try to receive first some payment around 5-10 payments family friend to know how the account going and then try to sell slowly.
I repeat to everyone no large amounts (PayPal from 2010 it's not the place to make big amounts i don't know why but i see that)
And if they let you to make it they will pushhard when you try to send to some one with messages like "you cannot send right now" or our security system didn't let us and please try again in 48 hours or clear the cache and cookies.

My advice is to find the SecondEye to get you some documents from 50-60$ are the price or lower , and you have some 50% chance to get reinstated.
Also my advice after you upload the documents to call them and talk with them , they will see you are in to solve your account and maybe your chances can increase.
Was the 100$ payment from your friend the first ever payment you received on that account and did your friend send it as a "friends and family" payment ?
Old 03-05-2018
Threadstarter  

I am a little worried about what the 1 piece of information might be. I have been asked for information from eBay in the past and they would ask me a public records type question but the information on my account isn't exactly real so anything I tell them is wrong. If they just want me to verify my tracfone number and tell them where I get my items or something that is no problem. I am only selling used legos.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-by-the...AAAOSwd4tUCm0u
Old 03-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

What does it say under the -OR- in your picture? Verify your account with bank account or tax ID?
Old 03-06-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Ugh, the good thing is there's not too much money in your account.

If you can wait for 180 days that's probably what you'll end up doing.

If anything, you can try giving them most of those things they are asking.
Old 03-06-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
What does it say under the -OR- in your picture? Verify your account with bank account or tax ID?
The OR is verify supplier information
Old 03-06-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Ugh, the good thing is there's not too much money in your account.

If you can wait for 180 days that's probably what you'll end up doing.

If anything, you can try giving them most of those things they are asking.
Honestly, I am still selling on the account, worst case it will be a forced savings account. Do you think that it is possible for me to make a new PayPal account to link to the same eBay account if I make a new VM and IP for the new pairing?
Old 03-07-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

I've been getting alot of people asking this question lately and I keep telling them
that if they are asking this question, then it's very obvious they need to learn the stealth guide.
Old 03-07-2018
Threadstarter  

I called and the first thing that they told me was that it was because of my VPN. Looks like I need a VPN that they won't see as being a VPN. They did reduce the requirements down to just the Photo ID and Proof of Address though. Thanks, guys!
Old 03-07-2018

Emporium , I was in your exact same situation a couple months ago, to the T. Got email requesting all those same things as you. And I was able to call in, get requirements reduced also. In addition, I was using a VPN as well.

So naturally my question was yours - how do I get a VPN they can't detect as a VPN? Did some research and checked on the forum - apparently it's not possible. And mine was even a dedicated Fresh IP from a reputable seller on here. So it's not the VPN itself - apparently anyone can always tell you're using a VPN. And per PP, VPNs are against there TOS.

So you just have to find a different method than using a VPN.
Old 03-25-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulix View Post

Hi Paulix

I read your post on the forum and found some question.

My advice is to find the SecondEye to get you some documents from 50-60$ are the price or lower.

What are these documents? How can i get a stealth account photo ID, do you know the contact info for these providers. I will pay you as compensation if you get help me with it.
Old 03-25-2019

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocozhang0615 View Post
Hi Paulix

I read your post on the forum and found some question.

My advice is to find the SecondEye to get you some documents from 50-60$ are the price or lower.

What are these documents? How can i get a stealth account photo ID, do you know the contact info for these providers. I will pay you as compensation if you get help me with it.
Google it.

And buy what paypal are asking for.
Old 06-24-2019

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest2449 View Post
Emporium , I was in your exact same situation a couple months ago, to the T. Got email requesting all those same things as you. And I was able to call in, get requirements reduced also. In addition, I was using a VPN as well.

So naturally my question was yours - how do I get a VPN they can't detect as a VPN? Did some research and checked on the forum - apparently it's not possible. And mine was even a dedicated Fresh IP from a reputable seller on here. So it's not the VPN itself - apparently anyone can always tell you're using a VPN. And per PP, VPNs are against there TOS.

So you just have to find a different method than using a VPN.
hello buddy, i am in the exact same situation now, stealth pp using dedicated vpn and get same requirements from paypal , can you share if you could get away with this or my account is dead ?
please let me know,
thank you
Old 06-24-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Get your money out and run away ASAP. You have until April 18th, your funds should be off hold before then.

If you can't give them what they want you're done, and even if you can you're probably still toast.

Others here may have different advice, but that's my experience.
old old thread

Last edited by agent006140; 06-24-2019 at 04:40 PM. Reason: old thread
Old 06-24-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisim2552 View Post
hello buddy, i am in the exact same situation now, stealth pp using dedicated vpn and get same requirements from paypal , can you share if you could get away with this or my account is dead ?

please let me know,

thank you

I just started using a hotspot to connect. No issues from PayPal since, problem solved