Every new Ebay account gets suspended - new policy? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 01-18-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Every new Ebay account gets suspended - new policy?

Hello,
all of my new Ebay accounts get suspended after my first listing...on every new account I put Fresh UK IP Burger, new Sim Card, new VCC, new Email, I can`t understand where the problem is, before new year I didn`t have any problems...now after I create each account and get suspended I need to call Ebay support and answer their questions, after that call they fix the account, and sometimes they tell me that this is about their new policy on every new account we need to call them for verification...in some of the conversations with them they say that from this device they see that there are already created other accounts...what exactly they mean by device, what do they detect, I`m using mozilla firefox portable, and for every user I have separate Firefox Portable in its folder. THank you in advance
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to invstr For This Useful Post:
Acara (02-24-2019), maxman290 (07-24-2020), mrl811 (06-27-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-19-2019

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Every new Ebay account gets suspended - new policy?

I have the same problem ..
Old 01-19-2019

Wait 2 weeks after list your first item..
Old 01-21-2019
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

This is a setup issue you have. I'm selling on new accounts all the time and it does happen, but not as frequently as you are making out.

I would look at your setup and try and identify the issue. (likely the ff portable causing your issues) Try using user accounts instead and see if it still happens. (test 4/5 accounts, not 1 or 2) then report back.
Old 01-22-2019

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
This is a setup issue you have. I'm selling on new accounts all the time and it does happen, but not as frequently as you are making out.

I would look at your setup and try and identify the issue. (likely the ff portable causing your issues) Try using user accounts instead and see if it still happens. (test 4/5 accounts, not 1 or 2) then report back.

True. It is getting more difficult to create new account, but not every time the new accounts to be blocked.
Old 06-04-2019

Longevity: 28%

I just posted about this before I noticed this thread.

It happens to me every time! But I just call them up and they ask a few questions and restore the account every time.

I was wondering if this does halo make an a or stronger as it has then had a manual review?

Cheers
P
Old 06-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

No.. it doesn't make them any stronger since it's an indication that right out of the gate there's something causing eB to not trust your accounts.

It's good that you've been able to restore them though. If this were me I'd just sell as usual on the accounts and not worry about the verifications.
Old 06-04-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post

Hi, why would firefox portable be a problem? red flag for them?
Old 06-04-2019

8/10 accs ive set with proxys got banned and reopened
0/10. accs set up with real ips got banned.

it happened to me 2 times that a 4 and 6 month acc got banned and were eilglble for appeal. I didnt pass that cuz i wasnt selling in uk (it is random which employ you get).

So i can tell you for sure it is the ip if you do not get linked directly by bad cookies.
But I would rate an account which was banned and reopened as beter than a never banned acc
Old 06-05-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by invstr View Post
Hello,
all of my new Ebay accounts get suspended after my first listing...on every new account I put Fresh UK IP Burger, new Sim Card, new VCC, new Email, I can`t understand where the problem is, before new year I didn`t have any problems...now after I create each account and get suspended I need to call Ebay support and answer their questions, after that call they fix the account, and sometimes they tell me that this is about their new policy on every new account we need to call them for verification...in some of the conversations with them they say that from this device they see that there are already created other accounts...what exactly they mean by device, what do they detect, I`m using mozilla firefox portable, and for every user I have separate Firefox Portable in its folder. THank you in advance
There is something in "advertising preferences" under "account" in Ebay where they list a number of ways they are tracking the specfics of your computer. Maybe go and uncheck all these options.
Old 06-05-2019

Quote:
Hello,
i got the same problem even i got the tool to make the mac id as same as the real one, and they notified me that my account was used the same ip with an existing account.....
Old 06-07-2019

I started to think about this more closley. I have looked at my set up which has always been the same.

1. New user account - same computer
2. Tether a phone wiped so its a new phone, new sim, network and number
3. New email, images disbaled
4. Paypal verified and confirmed with new bank and debit card (for the card i get the address to match so it passes AVS)

So i thought bollocks it has to be to do with listing. I put up 6 items with vairiations amounting to 400 items. Nothing happned. Then 1st sale and bang. same email and suspended.

But this time when i call they wont re instate. She says '1st time she is told to ask questions then reinstate' second time it apparently just says 'do not reinstate'

I reckon it really is just the amount of items and doing even the first one to fast to trigger that 1st suspension.

These are all low value £1.5 low risk items.

Name on debit card does worry me a bit, but i ordered some things with my wifes card from a normal website. Made house number post code correct but used Mickey Mouse as the carholder and a made up town and nonsense street and it went through ok. So it looks to me they cant.

Then i think about the finger printing and cross browser finger printing, could it be that they are using this more? I can turn off and spoof some of this in firefox and using add ons but does it make you more suspicious i wonder?

Then i think make to the old MAC address thing, i dont thiink they can read it, but have things changed? I think this can be spoofed as well but is it worth the hassle?

It seems 1st item cause a flag then 1st sale rases a flag. Then they look, see loads of items and bin the account.

What do you all think?

P
Old 06-07-2019

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Hello,
Very nice from the eBay support to tell the reason usually they don't disclose
Old 06-24-2019

Longevity: 41%

Each Single Ebay Account ( Personal or Business) getting Suspended

Might be the issue is Proxy or Virtual Mobile Numbers\

Even the Genuine Accounts are being suspended

I think the new Registrations are closed tilll Now.......
Old 06-24-2019

Most Interesting thing, When called to eBay Team , They only says "High Risk "

WTF......
Old 06-24-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
No.. it doesn't make them any stronger since it's an indication that right out of the gate there's something causing eB to not trust your accounts.

It's good that you've been able to restore them though. If this were me I'd just sell as usual on the accounts and not worry about the verifications.
i think new Registrations are closed till now
Old 06-24-2019

I think Ebay is UpDrading Their system , Thats Why New Registrations are Not Allowed at this Time

Each Single Account ( Business or Personal ) is Getting suspended

I tried Every thing Genuine Name , Addresss , Real mobile Num, Real Ip , But All in Vain

Unable to Understand Whats happening , after 5 - 10 Min account Gets Suspended

What is Triggering ?
Old 06-24-2019

Longevity: 43%

what country are you talking about ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorecake View Post
I think Ebay is UpDrading Their system , Thats Why New Registrations are Not Allowed at this Time

Each Single Account ( Business or Personal ) is Getting suspended

I tried Every thing Genuine Name , Addresss , Real mobile Num, Real Ip , But All in Vain

Unable to Understand Whats happening , after 5 - 10 Min account Gets Suspended

What is Triggering ?
Old 06-25-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 39%

This happened to me, I posted this on a separate thread about 2 months ago but you just need to take everything super slow and spend time building cookies properly

Also, when you do your first listing make sure you type the description like a nubie with messed up spelling make sure the photos look a mess so when the chat guy reviews the account it’d Act as proof that your completely new

I got 6 suspended, from February they’ve reinatated all now

Keep at it young niggaz
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthHarry For This Useful Post:
sax4 (06-26-2019), usaamah426 (08-21-2019)
Old 06-25-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimad View Post
what country are you talking about ?
United Kingdom
Old 06-25-2019

Longevity: 43%

yeah united kingdom seems tough
personally i had a better luck with other countries, but waiting at least 1 week before listing is mandatory in my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorecake View Post
United Kingdom
Old 06-25-2019

Which Countries you have Tried ....

Not even listing ,.......When account is created , suddenly after 10 -12 minutes the account Gets Suspended

what are the Other options Except UK