Ways to Withdraw or Get "It Out" - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-27-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Lightbulb Ways to Withdraw or Get "It Out"

So Im a little familiar with Paypal, their holds, limitations and so on.

Ive brainstormed ways to get cash out of accounts before. Now I have one product I can sell on eBay and through other places with a large markup. Im going to purchase the new updated guides, a batch of eBay/PP accounts and see what can be done. Some of my information as of now may be dated.

I have ways to get good IP. I have good product source for this 1 product. My issue would be withdrawing or getting to cash.

Sending to personal PP could result in a ban-hammer once linked Ive read. Im seeking alternatives.

I see theres places that can get exchange for BTC, but Ive read some nightmare stuff on Paypal->BTC. A BTC route would be cool if there is one thats easy enough.

Is there a non-flagged product I can alternatively buy to mailforwarding addresses that would be easily exchangeable for cash? I would lose some on fees and so on Im sure. Im thinking:
-Apple products (90% retail possible)
-Gift Cards (For everyday purchases and so on)
-Bullion (For stored value)

Perhaps you all know some better way. I know the multiple banking route, but would rather avoid it. Ill use my bank accounts for selling things other than this single product.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-27-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Ways to Withdraw or Get "It Out"

GET IT OUT-try Exlax or Senekot ,if you cant stand Milk of Magnesia!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (06-28-2019), phaz0rz (06-28-2019)
Old 06-27-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Just joking,there are some big precious metal dealers selling on Ebay,also have their own website,APMEX is the biggest.
It will also buy it back from you.
I recommend the secondary market 100 grams buillion.
Old 06-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Your business plan is outdated.

USA stealth accounts have to withdraw all funds received into a USA bank account since the beginning of this year. You wouldn't be able to spend your PP balance buying other inventory to resell because you won't be able to "confirm" your identity like Paypal now wants users to do in order to spend their balance.

So the answer is withdraw money to bank accounts. For us in USA it's really easy to open as many bank accounts as you want. They all want your business and will all happily open an account for you - unless you have really bad credit or you've ripped off a bank before (which'll show on your chexsystems report).
Old 06-28-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Your business plan is outdated.

USA stealth accounts have to withdraw all funds received into a USA bank account since the beginning of this year. You wouldn't be able to spend your PP balance buying other inventory to resell because you won't be able to "confirm" your identity like Paypal now wants users to do in order to spend their balance.

So the answer is withdraw money to bank accounts. For us in USA it's really easy to open as many bank accounts as you want. They all want your business and will all happily open an account for you - unless you have really bad credit or you've ripped off a bank before (which'll show on your chexsystems report).
Yes, I read this in another thread shortly after posting. Thanks for confirming. It seems theres not much that can be done. I have one winning product, but it could result in a hefty fine so I dont really want to be linked to it. I suppose Ill have to look to sell it away from eBay (oddly I see people selling it there though!).

Last edited by EcommerceObsessed; 06-28-2019 at 10:06 AM.