MC011 "restriction" on my my legitimate non stealth account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default MC011 "restriction" on my my legitimate non stealth account.

They make sure to over and over again tell me it's not a suspension lol. It annoys them to no end that I keep using that word. No no. It's just " temporary restriction". while they remove 400 of my listings without a word.

I sell real items on a real account for the past 9 years. Top rated seller. These people are insane. I have no idea what I actually did, because you can't actually talk to the people that decided this.

You can only be connected to the useless Philippine call centers, that are clueless. They sent me a list of 30 items they want tracking numbers for. 25 of them, weren't even sold....

They want me to get ALL my cases closed before appealing. Item not received. BUYERS REMORSE returns. Paypal cases, of people that lost on ebay, but decided to try their hand on paypal anyways. Paypal takes forever with cases. Returns take forever, unless you just refund the guy in full without requiring the item back.

I have no idea what to do.

I have 2 other smaller accounts, but my items are pretty freaken niche, so it's been very hard to spread it around any further without people saying " oh hey, that's the same guy selling the same things, isn't it...".

I'm more afraid of my competition noticing and telling ebay, then just ebay noticing.

So yeah, there goes 90% of my total income. I've been going so long on ebay without a hitch, that I got complacent. I always talked about waking up one day and my account being gone, but I was mostly joking. My stealth is perfect and my main account is top rated power seller.

Just, ugh. They did it the night before a holiday, too. Family had to leave on vacation without me. **** ebay.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
franklinshauna (07-09-2019), haiauphisu15 (08-29-2019), JackedYoshi (08-26-2019), sumuduishan (08-25-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-05-2019

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: MC011 "restriction" on my my legitimate non stealth account.

waste of time to even save this. RIP. ebay reps are useless. also its not a human in the background its there F'd UP AI BOT. its ok ebay will stuggle in the future and i will be shorting there stock haha cvnts
Old 07-05-2019

Longevity: 31%

make a new one. on non virtual items you have a little chance to restore the acc. make sure to disconnect your paypal so they cant charge fees.
Also always pay fees 29 days after they created the invice. this way you safe 2 month of selling fees when they close your acc
The Following User Says Thank You to burbur For This Useful Post:
yassirman1 (09-02-2019)
Old 07-05-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

It sounds like you have too many disputes,did you check your seller performance
Old 07-05-2019

if it is buyer return,did they use Ebay return label,if it has been shipped,refund them,then the case is closed
Old 07-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
It sounds like you have too many disputes,did you check your seller performance
I have a bit too much in the global region. Percentages are high, when total numbers are really low. My account is top rated. Really shouldn't be an issue.

And the problem is, no one is able to tell me the exact issue, or exactly what to do to fix it. Different answers from everyone. As far as returns. I have 4. None of them shipped yet. Totaling about $500.
Old 07-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
waste of time to even save this. RIP. ebay reps are useless. also its not a human in the background its there F'd UP AI BOT. its ok ebay will stuggle in the future and i will be shorting there stock haha cvnts
American ebay reps aren't useless. Philippines reps are absolutely useless human beings in every conceivable way. How ebay thinks saving a bit of money, is worth the aggravation they put on sellers. a problem that can be solved in 5 minutes, takes an hour. So that same american rep could solve problems for 12 people, in an hour, that they pay the guy in the Phillipines, for 12 hours. So how much can they possibly be savings????

no, not a waste of time to save it. It's a REAL account, that is 9 years old. And I have a niche product. If I just pop up again selling all the same things, people will notice. My other accounts sell the same product type, but different things. I sell parts for a product. So those accounts just sell a specific type of part from that product. My main account sells everything. Which is also why I haven't been able to expand out much. Only so many variations of pictures I can take... Guess I'm not very creative.
Old 07-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
American ebay reps aren't useless. Philippines reps are absolutely useless human beings in every conceivable way. How ebay thinks saving a bit of money, is worth the aggravation they put on sellers. a problem that can be solved in 5 minutes, takes an hour. So that same american rep could solve problems for 12 people, in an hour, that they pay the guy in the Phillipines, for 12 hours. So how much can they possibly be savings????

no, not a waste of time to save it. It's a REAL account, that is 9 years old. And I have a niche product. If I just pop up again selling all the same things, people will notice. My other accounts sell the same product type, but different things. I sell parts for a product. So those accounts just sell a specific type of part from that product. My main account sells everything. Which is also why I haven't been able to expand out much. Only so many variations of pictures I can take... Guess I'm not very creative.
No real need for expansion if you have been successful but always have backup stealth accounts going
Old 07-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
No real need for expansion if you have been successful but always have backup stealth accounts going
I was successful. I got complacent. thinking it couldn't happen to me. Pretending that it will be fine, so I don't have to put much effort into the other two accounts. I can't just relist the 400 items I had on my account. People will notice. And my other 2 accounts don't have as high of limits anyways. I wish I could figure out how to effectively have at least 6 accounts.
Old 07-08-2019
Threadstarter  

still waiting for a response of any freaken kind, from these nameless faceless pencil pushers. And still no one can tell me why I got restricted.
Old 07-08-2019
Threadstarter  

So they finally responded. They want me to close out all the cases I have open ( I only have returns), and provide delivery confirmation for all orders. Most of which that aren't delivered yet, are international. So either I spend $100's I don't currently have, for the HOPE they open my account soon, or wait, and still waste $100's for all the things to naturally close out. What a bunch of scumbags. Top rated seller means absolutely jack diddly squat.
Old 07-08-2019

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%

They won't re-instate you and simply want you to provide a good buyer experience by closing all the cases at YOUR expense.

Too many open cases is what triggered your suspension. Ebay is all about triggers it appears ...

Anything trips up a flag and boom. Account is 99.9% gone. With that 0.01% chance of re-instatement.
Old 07-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
They won't re-instate you and simply want you to provide a good buyer experience by closing all the cases at YOUR expense.

Too many open cases is what triggered your suspension. Ebay is all about triggers it appears ...

Anything trips up a flag and boom. Account is 99.9% gone. With that 0.01% chance of re-instatement.
I've had so many more open cases at one time, in the past 9 years of selling. Not once has it triggered.
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (08-18-2019)
Old 07-10-2019

Yankee labor is too expensive,look at the issue on minimum wage raised to $15/hour.
Do you know Indian call center workers making $500 a month are enjoying middle class yuppy lifestyle,drinking latte during break,shopping brand name goods !
Ebay is known to suspend buyer as well as sellers for too many disputes,buyer who file too many disputes could be banned from buying as she/he becomes a hazard to the Ebay seller community!!!!but she would still be allowed to sell.
If Ebay rep would not tell you why you are banned,either they dont know or they wont tell you.
Have you tried calling 10-5 pm to reach a US rep?
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
james13v (07-10-2019)
Old 07-10-2019
Threadstarter  

So I found an old business card from someone from ebay I met once. I called his cellphone. He actually called me back. And then he sent my info to some account executive, who freaken gave me my account back! without having to do any of the things I was told to do.
Old 07-10-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Nice
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
james13v (07-10-2019)
Old 07-15-2019
Threadstarter  

lol you know, while I'm glad to get my account back, this really makes me even more negative about ebay.

At least before, I used to believe that there were certain things they couldn't do.

But now, I know that you just have to know someone, and they can do whatever the hell they want. Even things " only one department, with only email communication can do".

So, I recommend you guys go to ebay events and get to know some of the execs. Get a phone number or two. The guy I called almost seemed guilty and wanted to help, and was eager to send my info over to the account exec. He even called me back later that night, from home, to confirm that I was helped.

Who, by the way, also unsuspended my original account that was suspended 15 years ago, and instantly gave me a million dollar limit.
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
cafonabob (08-14-2019)
Old 08-17-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
They make sure to over and over again tell me it's not a suspension lol. It annoys them to no end that I keep using that word. No no. It's just " temporary restriction". while they remove 400 of my listings without a word.

I sell real items on a real account for the past 9 years. Top rated seller. These people are insane. I have no idea what I actually did, because you can't actually talk to the people that decided this.

You can only be connected to the useless Philippine call centers, that are clueless. They sent me a list of 30 items they want tracking numbers for. 25 of them, weren't even sold....

They want me to get ALL my cases closed before appealing. Item not received. BUYERS REMORSE returns. Paypal cases, of people that lost on ebay, but decided to try their hand on paypal anyways. Paypal takes forever with cases. Returns take forever, unless you just refund the guy in full without requiring the item back.

I have no idea what to do.

I have 2 other smaller accounts, but my items are pretty freaken niche, so it's been very hard to spread it around any further without people saying " oh hey, that's the same guy selling the same things, isn't it...".

I'm more afraid of my competition noticing and telling ebay, then just ebay noticing.

So yeah, there goes 90% of my total income. I've been going so long on ebay without a hitch, that I got complacent. I always talked about waking up one day and my account being gone, but I was mostly joking. My stealth is perfect and my main account is top rated power seller.

Just, ugh. They did it the night before a holiday, too. Family had to leave on vacation without me. **** ebay.

I had the exact same problem. Im baffled. Mines just happened today. What did you end up doing?

Last edited by TGMT²; 08-17-2019 at 07:20 PM.
Old 08-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacano View Post
I had the exact same problem. Im baffled. Mines just happened today. What did you end up doing?
well... I contacted an ebay exec I met one time at an ebay event.

BUt really, the only way to fix this is to provide all the info they are asking for.
Old 08-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

I just got a mc011 asking for tracking today. i don't even drop ship, and i only have 1 "just didn't like it" case open... which they are returning, and nothing on paypal... All shipments are either in transit or delivered... did have about 20 sales to go out monday, i just created labels for, to get the ball rolling there,. Probably wait till mid week to appeal and have them ask for docs. Which they always do, and they always reject.
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (08-20-2019)
Old 08-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
I just got a mc011 asking for tracking today. i don't even drop ship, and i only have 1 "just didn't like it" case open... which they are returning, and nothing on paypal... All shipments are either in transit or delivered... did have about 20 sales to go out monday, i just created labels for, to get the ball rolling there,. Probably wait till mid week to appeal and have them ask for docs. Which they always do, and they always reject.
Weird. I did have a bit too many cases. Mainly because of international. If you can prove you can deliver your stuff, you should be good. It's just a pain in the ass.
Old 08-19-2019

Longevity: 26%

I also got a mc011 last week on my legit ebay account. Sent them all documents they asked for including receipts then today got the message saying im indefinitely restricted from selling. I bought the Stealth Book and I think ill just buy some stealth accounts and see how long they will last. Luckily I have enough saved up to invest in a Shopify store so I might just switch over to Shopify instead. Ebay sucks now.