IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!] - Page 29 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 06-12-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhat2nhat2 View Post
Hi,

One Dedicated IP, i can use to login multiple accounts paypal or amazon?
You'll want a Dedicated IP per account; otherwise you'll link accounts together.

I suggest reading eBay Stealth first to learn how accounts are linked together.

Old 06-13-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

BONUS! W/YOUR REVIEW!

1 Year Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership Included Free

Step 1: You must leave your honest review of IPBurger in this thread.
Step 2: Contact me with your order details so I can set you up.
Step 3: Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free

https://secure.ipburger.com/

Read What Customers Have To Say…

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera View Post
I am so impressed with this service. The support team are amazing! Multiple services set up, auto connect and kill switch enabled...all very easy to install and set up (and im not the most tech savvy). Great job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
I ordered one package, to test the waters and see how it compares against 24VC service... I can honestly say that its exactly as good, if not better. Superb customer service, great price and I actually like the software used a bit more than 24VC. Great service, thanks again BigBoss for taking things to the next level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme1 View Post
I have bought alot of the VPN's from you and I want to say that Im very satisfied with the service and I got good support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Purchased fresh UK IP plan. Very easy to setup and VPN runs very smoothly. No issues. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS View Post
Haven't had time to test out the VPN service yet but I do have to say Aspkin delivered everything instantly. Everything looks pretty self explanatory. Plan and simple. I'm sure I won't have any issues. He's the forum owner and has a rep to uphold lol. I'd recommend the service just from the experience I've had so far!
Quote:
Originally Posted by instaify View Post
I decided to start using it, it was quick to get the account information after placing the order, it probably to took less than a few mins to get the info into my email. After getting the info, i downloaded the software - it was easy to install and got the account up running.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoIL View Post
It was really fast and easy to order and set up. I'm already using it. Thanks! I like that it was from
someone on the forum here instead of a company that I know nothing about. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuySellUnlock View Post
Very professional website. Easy checkout and quick response to my email. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfoster View Post
I'm currently using IPBurger and its very easy to set up and use. Very impressed.. thanks IPBurger for the Fresh Dedicated VPN. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by econtact View Post
Great service. Was able to get on and user the new IP. No issue at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by beast View Post
Purchased a fresh VPN for 3 months, service was active within an hour. The setup is easy, there are step by step guides for Windows & Mac. Connection is quick, I was looking for a new service and found this thread, happy with everything so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billgraham View Post
After some research, went with IPBurger for a Dedicated IP. Heard good things, and so far it's been great! Tutorial to get set up was a breeze. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarbari View Post
Prompt Delivery, Purchased the fresh VPN service. I like the setup guides and the fact that I can use it on mobile too. Everything looks good so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul123 View Post
I bought today and iam very happy, very very HIGH quality of the ips. Will be ordering more soon. thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglytiger View Post
I just signed up for IPBurger yesterday and it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! It works flawlessly with eBay & all other websites I've been to (Google, Youtube, Amazon, ect). It's fast, secure & pretty affordable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleenearth View Post
Bought an IP about a month ago, works flawlessly. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaida View Post
As of today, I have over 20 Dedicated IPs from IP Burger and they work flawlessly and connect fast with a simple clean client. The service they provide is top notch, your support ticket is usually answered within minutes or an hour max. Even though I got a year subscription for them, they split up payments over a few months for me. Thank you guys
Old 06-16-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeToYou View Post
Purchased a years worth of IP Burger (Fresh IP) a couple of days ago (i'm in the UK) and before ordering I chatted via technical support and got good quick answers. Ordered, all went fine, easy to install software. I like the little tray icon that you can just right click and connect directly to your IP, very quick and fast. I did speed tests and got exactly the same speeds with the IP as I did with my own ISP IP, which means I am achieving full speed. Everything seems quick loading. So far used it about 3 times and worked perfectly all 3 times. Disconnects easy and connects quickly.

There are deeper options you can change within the software but I have yet to touch any of those as I left it on the default IP Burger setup.

So thus far, approx 2 days in, I am very happy. Worked fine with PayPal both days and no error messages. So I can't tell you what an entire years usage will be like, but so far I am very happy and would definitely suggest it as a quick and easy solution, with guarantee you will get a fresh unabused IP.
Awesome! Thanks for your feedback.
Old 06-17-2019

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 71%

Hi
I have 5 VPN accounts via IP burger, have a question, why with most of IP's I can't access website www.ecrater.com ?
Thanks
Old 06-18-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%

I'm planning to make new account because i got suspended i will use my brother name and bank account. Is possible to not get suspended?
Old 06-21-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalSneakerStore View Post
I'm planning to make new account because i got suspended i will use my brother name and bank account. Is possible to not get suspended?
I suggest you start with eBay Stealth first, which outlines how "not to get suspended"; once you master that than I would say yes to your question.
Old 06-23-2019

Hi there, have been using your service and so far it's perfect for my needs, if only I can choose ip address by state in order to better match my accounts, are you guys planning to add this option in the future for Fresh IP vpn service?
Old 06-24-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameDayDeals View Post
Hi there, have been using your service and so far it's perfect for my needs, if only I can choose ip address by state in order to better match my accounts, are you guys planning to add this option in the future for Fresh IP vpn service?
That's a lot harder to do and not necessary in most cases. What matters is the quality of the Ip address, that's what we focus on.

Thanks for your feedback!
Old 06-26-2019

Longevity: 27%

hey can i use a usa ip adress to create a moroccan ebay account ? or i have a to create a usa ebay account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ adress and full name and pretend i am a us citizen ?
Old 06-26-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by azer12622 View Post
hey can i use a usa ip adress to create a moroccan ebay account ? or i have a to create a usa ebay account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ adress and full name and pretend i am a us citizen ?
So for eBay/PayPal, if your account is US based, you'll want a US based VPN. If you're in the UK, you want a UK IP, etc.

If you want to create a Moroccan eBay account, you need a Moroccan IP address.
Old 06-29-2019

Good VPN
The Following User Says Thank You to nouh26 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-30-2019)
Old 06-30-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouh26 View Post
Good VPN
Glad you like it.
Old 07-08-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a US or UK Dedicated IP Address.

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.
Old 07-10-2019

Longevity: 50%

I want to open 10 new accounts with amazon and age them well. However, can I just buy the dedicated IP instead of the fresh?
Old 07-10-2019

Longevity: 50%

Also, If I need a new ip because of my account closure. What’s the cost to replace?
Old 07-10-2019

Longevity: 30%

Hello.
Using IPBurger last 6 months and all going very well.
Thank you for your work!
The Following User Says Thank You to welovegames.store For This Useful Post:
aspkin (07-12-2019)
Old 07-12-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by welovegames.store View Post
Hello.
Using IPBurger last 6 months and all going very well.
Thank you for your work!
Awesome, glad to hear it!
Old 07-19-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

At IPBurger we're always working to improve customer experience. Most of what we do is invisible to users (as it should be) but other times we come out with something that changes how you do business.

We have VPN software for Windows, Mac OS, Android and Apple devices but this is our first extension for browsers.

Existing Customer: You can start using it now by following this guide: https://secure.ipburger.com/knowledg...ws--Linux.html

Something that sets it apart from VPN software:

1. Setup Browser Profiles

Firefox has a nice feature to keep your sessions and cookies separated out in different isolated environments, which they call "Profiles". Each Profile stores its own cookies, history, cache, add-ons, passwords and sessions. No Cookies or Sessions are linked between two profiles, they act like separate browsers entirely. You can create as many profiles as you want, there is no limit. You can delete them anytime you want. This is great for managing multiple accounts easily and without user-accounts. We have a lot of members that do this already.

Combine it with our Extension and things become so much easier and faster to manage.

2. Very Stable Connection:

Connect almost instantly, and it stays connected over WiFi/Internet disruptions and sleep cycles of your computer. In rare cases when the connection drops off, the built-in Kill-Switch will not let you access the Internet.

3. Protect WebRTC, Timezone, GPS and Language

The Extension automatically spoofs your timezone, GPS, Language and matches exactly with the protective IP Address that you are assigned. A VPN Software can not do that.

4. Easy Setup

It just requires a browser, nothing else. Even multiple accounts do not require any extra software or user accounts on your computer. It takes 5 minutes to setup and start using.

5. Easy Usage

The Extension, firstly, is always-on, in the browser profile you choose to use, so there are much less chances of making mistakes. Second, you can easily open multiple profiles at the same time, without having to switch anything or disable one to use another. It allows you to do things faster and easier.

I'll post some screenshots below:

It's already available for existing IPBurger customers.

You can start using it now by following this guide: https://secure.ipburger.com/knowledg...ws--Linux.html

If you are not a IPBurger customer and want to try it out, send me a PM and I'll give you a discount code towards a Fresh or Dedicated VPN.

This is version 1 of the extension and any feedback you have will be listened to for our next version.

I'd love to hear if you try it out.
Old 07-21-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a US or UK Dedicated IP Address.

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.
Old 07-28-2019

Longevity: 27%

is there a way IPburger auto connects on windows login?
Old 07-30-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdas View Post
is there a way IPburger auto connects on windows login?
Please reach out to support here and we can figure something out for you: https://secure.ipburger.com/contact.php
Old 07-31-2019

Longevity: 48%

What is the difference between the dedicated VPN and Fresh VPN? I see you keep recommending the dedicated VPN but the fresh costs slightly more.

Our previous supplier, 24vc, always called them "dedicated fresh" so I'm confused as to why they are separated?

We are using these for an Amazon account.