Ebay/Ayden link - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 07-03-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Ebay/Ayden link

Not sure if this has been mentioned in forum or not. When going to Ayden payments I

understand identification will be required. I had a suspended eBay account many years

ago. I have a eBay account that's a yr old. Legal name on this account and old suspended

account. Different info than the suspended one as new address in new state. When I

supply my identification documents will eBay have access to my information? I am

concerned, if so they will have the ability to link my old suspended account with my current

account. Does anyone know if linkage is likely to occur?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Ebay/Ayden link

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighanns520 View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned in forum or not. When going to Ayden payments I

understand identification will be required. I had a suspended eBay account many years

ago. I have a eBay account that's a yr old. Legal name on this account and old suspended

account. Different info than the suspended one as new address in new state. When I

supply my identification documents will eBay have access to my information? I am

concerned, if so they will have the ability to link my old suspended account with my current

Can anyone share there opinion on this please
Old 07-06-2019

Longevity: 35%

Don't sign up with managed payments yet until they maybe force it one day. Make a new ebay and paypal stealth account for now to accept the payments.

Last edited by eman350; 07-06-2019 at 09:50 PM.
Old 07-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman350 View Post
Don't sign up with managed payments yet until they maybe force it one day. Make a new ebay and paypal stealth account for now to accept the payments.
My eBay and PayPal are both ok right now. Still actively using it.
Worried once I have to be forced to Ayden will eBay have past info from last suspended account when I have to give Ayden identification. Worried that the old eBay suspended account will link when adding Ayden . Like social date of birth etc.
Currently using real info minus social due to past suspended eBay and PayPal.
I know one day will have no choice to use Ayden and trying to come up with a plan when that happens
Old 07-07-2019

Longevity: 44%

Am banned on Etsy. And av found with regards to Ayden they accepted my real name on both account & bank account. I submitted my real passport id and av made a sake & got payed. All other info was diff. So looks like Adyen only want real name to match account & bank account with id to back it up. All other info can be diff.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yellowprintdirect For This Useful Post:
leighanns520 (07-07-2019), Lucynda (07-12-2019), renzini (09-05-2019)
Old 07-07-2019

Longevity: 35%

Quote:
My eBay and PayPal are both ok right now. Still actively using it.
Worried once I have to be forced to Ayden will eBay have past info from last suspended account when I have to give Ayden identification. Worried that the old eBay suspended account will link when adding Ayden . Like social date of birth etc.
Currently using real info minus social due to past suspended eBay and PayPal.
I know one day will have no choice to use Ayden and trying to come up with a plan when that happens
We don't the exact date yet they will force us to use ayden yet. Right now ebay has only around 3500 members in beta testing in managed payments. It might be years before they force it, or maybe not at all. Once they do force it, I will think of a way to bypass it. Link Below

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blo...0563.html/2/20

Last edited by eman350; 07-07-2019 at 03:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to eman350 For This Useful Post:
leighanns520 (07-07-2019)
Old 07-10-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

Paypal never delete any account but not sure Ebay keeps all the accounts.
Paypal said one can only have 2 accounts -business and personal,but Ebay allows you to open many accounts,for selling,for buying,for chatting,for browsing .
I doubt if Ebay would go back and search all the way back??or Ayden would .
Old 07-11-2019

Longevity: 41%

Quote:

But havent you had to sent In I'd for your new Ebay and PayPal account anyway ?
Old 07-12-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:

I have 1 account on managed payments and the only kind of ID I had to provide was a bank statement. You can have a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one made up or just use a business account so only your business name is on it. You can put any address you want on there. Mine has my business name on it and my stealth address. I had no problems at all after that.

FYI I love the account I have on managed payments. It's so easy. I wish I could put my others on there too.
Old 07-12-2019

Longevity: 27%

Adyen seems difficult
Old 07-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

There will be no "stealth" with Adyen.

They are a merchant Bank merchant Bank credit card processor, which means they will perform bank level verification of identity. Using a false identity won't work like it did on PayPal.

You can probably setup a corp or LLC to work with Adyen, but that really won't be a stealth account.
Old 07-13-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborpoint View Post
Adyen seems difficult
It was pretty easy compared to PayPal these days. As far as the LLC you're still going to be able to avoid credit reporting if you stay under 1200 dollars although I really recommend you pay your taxes. There is always a chance you could get audited and trust me when they audit you they find EVERYTHING.
Old 07-13-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
I have 1 account on managed payments and the only kind of ID I had to provide was a bank statement. You can have a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one made up or just use a business account so only your business name is on it. You can put any address you want on there. Mine has my business name on it and my stealth address. I had no problems at all after that.

FYI I love the account I have on managed payments. It's so easy. I wish I could put my others on there too.
Currently am I able to sign up with the eBay managed payments (Ayden).
I know it's coming but haven't gotten the invite I have heard about. Were you able to continue using PayPal until Ayden approved you? If not, how long will a seller be down from selling waiting for Ayden approval.
My eBay is not a business account. So will use real info with Ayden. Will eBay know I had a previous suspended account when I add my info into ayden? Only difference in suspended account and current eBay account is address (different state) as of now no social security number has been added for PayPal.

Appreciate the info. Thank you
Old 07-13-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by assad View Post
But havent you had to sent In I'd for your new Ebay and PayPal account anyway ?
No I haven't been asked by PayPal for id or social security number. ( As of yet) the new eBay and PayPal are one year old and working well.
Old suspended eBay and PayPal account I did have my social security number and id .
I am worried when Ayden requires identification I will use real info and and worried then this new eBay will link to old one during adyen verification
Old 07-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Adyen aside, creating any new eBay's that use the same info as your old banned one could be reason for concern.
Old 07-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Adyen aside, creating any new eBay's that use the same info as your old banned one could be reason for concern.
Only name is same of the current and suspended account. Address phone items selling all different .
Been a yr now and I know even that time so far is never a for sure thing. Things can go bad real fast and trying hard to stay under radar
Old 07-22-2019

Quote:

-
depends on how old is your suspended account,back then Ebay did not have advanced means to compare old and new accounts,same name is not a problem
just make sure you delete the cookie of your old account and do not log on to your old account with the same device.

Last edited by agent006140; 07-22-2019 at 07:41 AM.
Old 07-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
-
depends on how old is your suspended account,back then Ebay did not have advanced means to compare old and new accounts,same name is not a problem
just make sure you delete the cookie of your old account and do not log on to your old account with the same device.
Old account that was suspended 5 years ago
Old 07-23-2019

do you still remember the Ebay ID.
does it show up on EBay?
if it does,dont try to log in with your current device.
Old 07-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Old account that was suspended 5 years ago
Take EVERYTHING this Agent says with a grain of salt. He does not use stealth himself. He really has no business giving any advise here. I am working on having him removed from the platform. He gives inaccurate information 50% of the time and he has zero experience along with he sells next to nothing on ebay to begin with.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (07-23-2019), leighanns520 (07-23-2019)
Old 07-23-2019

yeah,if I am gone,you wil be rich !
Old 07-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
yeah,if I am gone,you wil be rich !
Im just a poor young man who lives in a camper down by the shore. I was rich, now I just want to be happy