Paypal account suspended ID Not passed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 07-24-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00
Default Paypal account suspended ID Not passed

Paypal ID and proof of address not passed so palpal stealth account is gone, now what to do. Because ebay attached to this account is running okay,

what do I do now?
1. Creat a new stealth pp
2. already created pp stealth attach to this eb acct
3. Attach real pp to this

What to do please

Old 07-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Paypal account suspended ID Not passed

Anyone please???
Old 07-24-2019

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%

Unlucky.

I have 8 ebay accounts that are OK with dead paypals.

The only thing that ebay could be used for now is as a "throw away" account. So you can list items to sell, re-open another stealth and temporarily receive funds in to it but expect to be banned at any moment, both ebay AND paypal (or just paypal ... who knows).

OR

Keep the account to list cash on collection items. So you can list items for sale showing that you accept paypal but in the description write something like I would prefer cash on collection due to the value of this item or something just so buyers know not to attempt to pay via paypal.
Old 07-24-2019
Threadstarter  

I have heard that you can use one stealth pp with more than one eb account,
Shall I just attached another 3 months old stealth pp with this eb account, I know all details will be different in eb and pp.
Old 07-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
No chance of that working, you've still got to attach a paypal account so the link is made.

That said, In any event, I'd simply make a new paypal account and attach it. What have you to lose, the ebay account are worthless otherwise.

I think you'll be surprised how long the ebay accounts will last, I've got some that have been though half a dozen paypal accounts and are still active.

So Shall I create a new pp and attach to this eb, or pick already created pp as I have couple more eb and pp but those are already connected with each other.
Old 07-24-2019
Threadstarter  

One more thing how can I attach new pp to this eb as I have about 100 live listings on this eb account.

Do I have to revise each listing with new paypal or there is one quick way doing this.
Old 07-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Personally, I never share paypal accounts between ebay accounts. That's just me though, so I'd be making a new one.
I am just thinking If I attached a brand new pp then they will keep money for 21 days or so while if I attach an old say 4 months old pp then it might be all right.

but do you think it will create any issue if pp details and eb details are all different.
Old 07-24-2019

Longevity: 51%

Your best off just putting the time and effort into a fresh Ebay and PayPal account. Yes you may get away with adding another pp account however in the long run it’s not advised, as eventually it will also become limited...
Old 07-30-2019
Threadstarter  

Okay, Just an update and need further advise

I have created new stealth pp and attached to old eb, now on every transaction pp is holding money and I believe this is normal as pp is brand new?

How long they will carrry on holding transaction money and how long they will keep the money before they release to me? is there any way I get this quicker?

I kind of know I am taking a lot of risk but what is the worse can happen and how can I avoide this?

Any more advise on this scanario
Old 07-30-2019

Activity: 32%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by winge00 View Post
Okay, Just an update and need further advise

I have created new stealth pp and attached to old eb, now on every transaction pp is holding money and I believe this is normal as pp is brand new?

How long they will carrry on holding transaction money and how long they will keep the money before they release to me? is there any way I get this quicker?

I kind of know I am taking a lot of risk but what is the worse can happen and how can I avoide this?

Any more advise on this scanario

the hold normally get away in few weeks.
but I had 2 of accounts in your situation both failed EU limit check...so you got an idea how long they will last.I havent put the 3rd paypal to test yet.I bet they will never get pass EU limit with such "re-used ebay"combnation.Maybe worth to try again.
Old 07-30-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997turbo View Post
the hold normally get away in few weeks.
but I had 2 of accounts in your situation both failed EU limit check...so you got an idea how long they will last.I havent put the 3rd paypal to test yet.I bet they will never get pass EU limit with such "re-used ebay"combnation.Maybe worth to try again.
Sorry what is eu limit check ???
Old 08-06-2019

Activity: 32%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by winge00 View Post
Sorry what is eu limit check ???
lifting EU limit