eBay Account Suspended on Initial Registration - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-02-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default eBay Account Suspended on Initial Registration

Is it normal for eBay to suspend your account once you register with Stealth details? I have noticed this to happen on various occasions that thought if someone maybe experienced the same issue.

This is the message I've received from eBay.

Your eBay account has been suspended

Hello,

Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

eBay Customer Service
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-02-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: eBay Account Suspended on Initial Registration

There are many causes for this sort of suspension.
Cant realy answer your question without getting a lot more info as to how you go about opening it and operating it.
Old 08-04-2019

Longevity: 53%

No, I signed up for new account, all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ data but with a legit landline, 500/25000 immediately.
Old 08-04-2019

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielPatrick View Post
Is it normal for eBay to suspend your account once you register with Stealth details? I have noticed this to happen on various occasions that thought if someone maybe experienced the same issue.

Hello,

Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

eBay Customer Service
There are many people here who receive this message. The first thing you should know is that nothing is the same. Do not rush.:Hoşgeldiniz;:
Old 08-04-2019

Longevity: 29%

they have cracked down a fu$$ ton recently! 3 aged accs all from 2014 gone!
Old 08-04-2019

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 28%

Old accounts do not mean that it is impossible to suspend. You're obviously doing something that bothers them. There are many reasons for using networks, such as the products you list and how you list them. You have to think in fine detail about what you're doing.
The Following User Says Thank You to greenlaurel For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (09-03-2019)
Old 08-04-2019

Longevity: 46%

As stated above, unless you give us the break down on how you set it up, IP / cookies wise and what you used to verify your PP / Ebay we can't really help. The possibilities are endless.
Old 09-03-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
No, I signed up for new account, all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ data but with a legit landline, 500/25000 immediately.

Could you tell which IP, VCC and Phone Service? My accounts got suspended right away
The Following User Says Thank You to barkly For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (09-03-2019)
Old 09-12-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielPatrick View Post

Hello,

Regards,

eBay Customer Service
I got this message as well on a new ebay account (a couple of weeks old). 2nd time to be suspended in 8 days. The 1st time I called them and they what type of products am I selling, who and where my wholesaler is and do I have them in stock.

All I can figure is I made too many listings upfront. I only had about 12 listings. And/or I made a listing for a supplement, which was not a office supply like I told the rep on the phone.

I was using a Dedicated IP for IP Burger,
new email,
new bank acct,
new address and
a new profile on my PC for this acct.

And I still got suspended.

It makes it almost impossible with all the rules you've got to follow and how slow you have to start. I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth the effort anymore.