New ebay/Paypal can i use another (old) paypal with ebay to receive payments? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default New ebay/Paypal can i use another (old) paypal with ebay to receive payments?

Just thinking out loud...

lately I made ebay/PP account, while listing an item I was typing in my paypal email as a payment method so instead of (t..@gmail.com) I typed (t..@gmali.com) by wrong and I pressed 'lit it' and it was successfully listed :/

so I want to ask you guys if I typed in diff paypal address to receive payment it will probably work HUH

I am thinking of using this to sell some expansive items and receive the payment on old paypal better than a new one without history

Last edited by iLias; 08-05-2019 at 02:37 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-05-2019

Longevity: 27%
Default Re: New ebay/Paypal can i use another (old) paypal with ebay to receive payments?

Cancel the product you listed , then re-list and add correct paypal address .

I recommend you wait one day after you cancel the product you listed and then re-list
Old 08-05-2019

Default Re: New ebay/Paypal can i use another (old) paypal with ebay to receive payments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklife View Post
Cancel the product you listed , then re-list and add correct paypal address .

I recommend you wait one day after you cancel the product you listed and then re-list
thats not the problem
The Following User Says Thank You to 3000 For This Useful Post:
iLias (08-05-2019)
Old 08-05-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

technically you can attach a different paypal.

But if you mistyped the paypal email, you need to revise it or cancel the listing and relist.
Old 08-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post

But if you mistyped the paypal email, you need to revise it or cancel the listing and relist.
thank you for this post saijin I will give it a try and post the results since nobody tried it before
Old 08-06-2019

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post

Its simple as that.

Also if you are askinng if you should use OLD account to prevent issues,limitations etc then its better you use old as they have better & relaxed system.
The Following User Says Thank You to TerryPrince For This Useful Post:
iLias (08-06-2019)
Old 07-12-2020

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vergant View Post
Its not even possible to misstype a paypal email, as there is a background check if this email even exists.

As already said, that should be no problem.
Well if you mistype another email than yours and "that" email is active to another person it will let you list. Have done it three or four times and had to cancel sale but you cannot refund payment from an email acct that you don't own. Pretty tricky.
Old 07-12-2020

Longevity: 35%
Send a message via Skype™ to mpfteam

i have one paypal account now for over two or three years i purchased from @slokor i upgraded it myself but i have used this same paypal address with several different ebay accounts. how? simple, you need to create or purchase an old gmail/yahoo/etc account. then you go in paypal and add new email. wait few days. delete original email. then you go in the paypal settings where you allowed ebay to take money automatically, like labels, payments, etc. you cancel the 'agreement'. you add a new phone number. wait few days. then you go into your new/old ebay and create listing with new email address, and to make monthly bills too.
i have done this several times BUT make sure you are using a new IP address.

good luck
Old 07-12-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfteam View Post
i have one paypal account now for over two or three years i purchased from @slokor i upgraded it myself but i have used this same paypal address with several different ebay accounts. how? simple, you need to create or purchase an old gmail/yahoo/etc account. then you go in paypal and add new email. wait few days. delete original email. then you go in the paypal settings where you allowed ebay to take money automatically, like labels, payments, etc. you cancel the 'agreement'. you add a new phone number. wait few days. then you go into your new/old ebay and create listing with new email address, and to make monthly bills too.

good luck

What about the same Name and address?
do you keep same info?
Old 07-12-2020

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfteam View Post

good luck
can you explain further?
Old 07-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborpoint View Post
can you explain further?
Seems fairly clear - 100% there is a lot of linking going on but nice that it works for the poster
Old 07-13-2020

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLias View Post
Just thinking out loud...

lately I made ebay/PP account, while listing an item I was typing in my paypal email as a payment method so instead of (t..@gmail.com) I typed (t..@gmali.com) by wrong and I pressed 'lit it' and it was successfully listed :/

so I want to ask you guys if I typed in diff paypal address to receive payment it will probably work HUH

I am thinking of using this to sell some expansive items and receive the payment on old paypal better than a new one without history
you can simply edit your business policy
Old 07-13-2020

Longevity: 35%
Send a message via Skype™ to mpfteam

the only things i changed was the phone number, and main email address, and remove any thing tight up in connection with ebay, like automatic billing, etc.

i still have the same physical address, and of course the same name. i have two physical address added to ebay where i accept to a PO BOX any returns, and i do purchase stuff on ebay. and ALL using a stealth account.