PayPal Temporary Limited - Asking for Invoices and Suppliers info. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Question PayPal Temporary Limited - Asking for Invoices and Suppliers info.

Hi all,

I hope someone can give me advise here from previous experience or just some info what's best to do. I have my PayPal temporary limited today and I received this email:

As part of our commitment to providing the best possible experience for buyers and sellers, we perform routine reviews of merchant accounts. 

To allow time to review this in more detail, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your account until you submit the information you need to provide and take the actions listed.

Check that you've answered all questions and provided all information we ask for to restore your account as soon as possible.

Business Model Information:

- Give a projection of the volumes you expect to receive each month for the next 6 months (specify currency).
- Provide the name and address of your main suppliers.
- Do you post from inventory or drop-ship?
- What percentage of items sold are drop-shipped?/What percentage of items sold are held in stock?
- Provide a copy of any invoices from your suppliers for the merchandise sold in June and July covering £10000. An invoice is an original bill of sale referencing where you purchased or acquired the items you're selling along with the name and phone number of your supplier.
- Provide a copy of proof of payment to your suppliers ( bank statement showing payment to your supplier)

Once we receive the information, we aim to complete our review and respond to you within 72 hours.

I'm looking to provide some invoices, from suppliers, however I don't have that for all of the items sold. I can't also give bank statements as most payment are with WU and I don't always pay with the same bank account.

This is Business ebay and paypal with business bank account attached.

Any help will be appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-29-2019

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: PayPal Temporary Limited - Asking for Invoices and Suppliers info.

Firstly you will need to provide what there asking for as soon as possible to avoid any further limitations. Secondly do not send any WU receipts or Chinese invoices as that’s something they don’t like! You might have to get creative if you really want to see this limitation through. They’ll want to see some kind of payment proof for goods etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to zamzam For This Useful Post:
NNikoloff (07-30-2019)
Old 07-29-2019

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNikoloff View Post
Hi all,

I hope someone can give me advise here from previous experience or just some info what's best to do. I have my PayPal temporary limited today and I received this email:

As part of our commitment to providing the best possible experience for buyers and sellers, we perform routine reviews of merchant accounts. 

To allow time to review this in more detail, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your account until you submit the information you need to provide and take the actions listed.

Check that you've answered all questions and provided all information we ask for to restore your account as soon as possible.

Business Model Information:

- Give a projection of the volumes you expect to receive each month for the next 6 months (specify currency).
- Provide the name and address of your main suppliers.
- Do you post from inventory or drop-ship?
- What percentage of items sold are drop-shipped?/What percentage of items sold are held in stock?
- Provide a copy of any invoices from your suppliers for the merchandise sold in June and July covering £10000. An invoice is an original bill of sale referencing where you purchased or acquired the items you're selling along with the name and phone number of your supplier.
- Provide a copy of proof of payment to your suppliers ( bank statement showing payment to your supplier)

Once we receive the information, we aim to complete our review and respond to you within 72 hours.

I'm looking to provide some invoices, from suppliers, however I don't have that for all of the items sold. I can't also give bank statements as most payment are with WU and I don't always pay with the same bank account.

This is Business ebay and paypal with business bank account attached.

Any help will be appreciated.

I had the same thing happen and I told them that I couldn't share that Information with them due to business financial law something something and they werent going to play along. They almost immediately sent an email saying "You will longer be able to do business with us". They are serious about that I guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to curtis1106 For This Useful Post:
NNikoloff (07-30-2019)
Old 07-30-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzam View Post
Firstly you will need to provide what there asking for as soon as possible to avoid any further limitations. Secondly do not send any WU receipts or Chinese invoices as that’s something they don’t like! You might have to get creative if you really want to see this limitation through. They’ll want to see some kind of payment proof for goods etc.
Thank you, I understand that chinese Invoices won't work. I have to play around and see if they will accept my proofs. They also asking for bank statements for the transactions I paid the suppliers. This is what worries me really.
Old 07-30-2019

There is nothing to worry about, stay confident. Trust me everyone running business accounts has to go through this at some point. They will never confirm payment with suppliers so as mentioned you will also need to get creative with statements... it’s just for there eyes only! You shouldn’t have any worries if your really determined in getting this account restored
NNikoloff (07-31-2019)
Old 08-09-2019

Longevity: 29%

Having the same issue. Were you able to get it resolved?
Old 08-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackedYoshi View Post
Having the same issue. Were you able to get it resolved?
I manage to save the account

I gave PayPal what the wanted and in less than 12 hours they restored the account.

My advise is to get creative and give them what they want.

Adobe Acrobat Pro will helps a lot to twist whatever you need.

Hopefully you will get it sorted as well.

Please let us know how it goes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NNikoloff For This Useful Post:
oday (08-20-2019), zamzam (08-10-2019)
Old 08-10-2019

Quote:
Well done! Guess the efforts and patience have paid off well. Creativity is always the best way forward... nice and simple!
NNikoloff (08-11-2019)
Old 08-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Well done! Guess the efforts and patience have paid off well. Creativity is always the best way forward... nice and simple!
Definitely a lot of effort goes here but as they say 'if you don't stress, you don't progress '

Do you or anyone know if PayPal would ask for more proofs in future?
I guess depends on the volume and sales you make?
The Following User Says Thank You to NNikoloff For This Useful Post:
zamzam (08-11-2019)
Old 08-11-2019

Never say never with PayPal, however you should be ok for some time now. Some personal advice - try to keep the account steady. Resolve any disputes via resolution centre immediately, never let a high balance build up. Always try to keep a pattern with withdrawals ie. withdraw on the same days every week

Any major increase in sales or cases could trigger another review however as said just try to keep the account steady with sales. The more longer you can survive just means more trust. You shouldn’t have any issues now as you have crossed a delicate hurdle which not many pass...
NNikoloff (08-12-2019)
Old 08-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Never say never with PayPal, however you should be ok for some time now. Some personal advice - try to keep the account steady. Resolve any disputes via resolution centre immediately, never let a high balance build up. Always try to keep a pattern with withdrawals ie. withdraw on the same days every week

Any major increase in sales or cases could trigger another review however as said just try to keep the account steady with sales. The more longer you can survive just means more trust. You shouldn’t have any issues now as you have crossed a delicate hurdle which not many pass...
Thanks for all the advices. Really appreciate your help.
Old 08-20-2019

Longevity: 27%

Quote:

I gave PayPal what the wanted and in less than 12 hours they restored the account.

My advise is to get creative and give them what they want.

Adobe Acrobat Pro will helps a lot to twist whatever you need.

Hopefully you will get it sorted as well.

Please let us know how it goes.
Hello, i just have the same problem can you please guide me to solve it
Old 08-22-2019

I had this happen to two accounts. One I just used receipts for from Amz and was able to save the account. The other I used receipts from Home Depot and the account was perma banned.
Old 08-31-2019

Its quite a hit and miss with PP when it comes to invoices. Some will pass whilst others will fail no matter how genuine they look. However there is no harm in trying, especially when there is funds held up
Old 06-16-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Its quite a hit and miss with PP when it comes to invoices. Some will pass whilst others will fail no matter how genuine they look. However there is no harm in trying, especially when there is funds held up
Facing the same issue as op here.

it's on my personal account where i have been trading for 4 years, generally doing retail arbitrage.

until recently was doing high sales volume importing goods from china and within a few weeks got my account limited.

they have asked for supplier info and invoices, statements etc..

Now reading through this post, you have said not to provide Chinese invoices.

What should i do in this case? cause i legit order from Chinese suppliers and have invoice from them.

would appreciate it if you could help me out.

thanks
Old 06-16-2020
Executive [VIP]

I thought most Ebay listings were Chinese - so what is the problem with Chinese invoices? (Asking for a friend)
Old 06-16-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Please open a new thread, this is a year old.
Closed Thread