Do you buy the Epstein suicide story? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 08-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Do you buy the Epstein suicide story?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
whatever happens to the news in tabloids that princess Diana and her Arab friend are alive and well and living on a tropical island?
also Elvis too! and so is Adolf Hitler.
She was killed FOR dating her Arab friend.

Elvis overdosed and died.

Hitler very well may have left Germany after WWII. Look into the actual evidence presented for his death at the time (it was BS). There truly isn't enough evidence to say one way or the other what his fate ultimately was.

Have a good day agent.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
whatever happens to the news in tabloids that princess Diana and her Arab friend are alive and well and living on a tropical island?
also Elvis too! and so is Adolf Hitler.
trash hah
Old 08-18-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

fit for this thread,
Old 08-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,040 Times in 774 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Keep in mind this guys net worth is estimated to be worth over $1 BILLION, and he had some very powerful connections.

Something isn't quite right about what the media is reporting. You may never know the truth, however.
There's never much quite right about the media and their reporting in general
agent006140 (08-20-2019)
Old 08-18-2019

Longevity: 54%

I know this May sound weird but I wish I was raped by Jeffrey Epstein.......all these women filing lawsuits are becoming instant multi millionaires........

Nothing a Little therapy and couple of millions of dollars can't fix......

Maybe I should adopt a good looking White girl or boy and find some crazy rich pedophile and have my son testify with text messages and a hidden camera to make millions of dollars

Last edited by H4ck; 08-18-2019 at 03:21 PM.
Old 08-19-2019

jeffrey Epstein’s will has been filed in the U.S. Virgin Islands, and it shows that he signed it Aug. 8 — two days before he hanged himself in his Manhattan jail cell, according to court papers exclusively obtained by The Post on Monday.

The multimillionaire convicted pedophile was worth $577,672,654, or about $18 million more than he previously stated in court papers while futilely trying to land bail on federal sex-trafficking charges, the new documents show.

The former hedge-fund manager put all of his holdings in a trust, called The 1953 Trust in court papers, after the year he was born.

“It’s pretty boilerplate — it’s what we call a ‘pour-over will,’ which means everything pours over to a trust,” a city estate lawyer told The Post. “It’s done that way for privacy reasons.

“What is more unusual is the date, the fact that all of this was done just days before he died,’’ said the source, who asked to remain anonymous.

X
See Also
What Falling Interest Rates Mean for You

“He probably knew he was going to take his own life’’ or may have thought “he could have been murdered in jail.

“He could have thought, ‘I need to get my ducks in a row.’ ”

The 21-page filing includes a copy of Epstein’s death certificate from Aug. 15, five days after his suicide — and lists “Immediate Cause: Pending Further Study.’’

The city Medical Examiner’s Office has since ruled that Epstein killed himself, although that hasn’t stopped conspiracy theorists from speculating he was murdered to keep him quiet about his powerful pals’ suspected sexual deviancies.

The 66-year-old bachelor’s will was filed with court officials in St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

“He probably proceeded in the Virgin Islands to be more private because that is not where people would look,’’ the legal expert said. In New York, “There is always a risk that it would be leaked.”

Epstein owned two isles in the Virgin Islands worth a total of more than $86 million.

One of the secluded Caribbean isles, Little St. James Island, was dubbed “Pedophile Island’’ by locals who said they witnessed a parade what looked like barely legal girls there.

There are no details on the trust’s beneficiaries. The court papers note that Epstein’s only potential heir was his brother, Mark Epstein. But the will adds that Mark only had a claim to his brother’s extensive holdings if Jeffrey hadn’t left behind the document.

Jeffrey Epstein had been sued by a multitude of sex accusers before his death, and the lawsuits are still piling on.

The new legal documents note, “Petitioners are investigating potential debts and claims of the Estate and at this time they are unknown.’’

• Cash: $56,547,773

• Fixed income: $14,304,679

• Equities: $112,679,138

• Hedge funds and private equity: $194,986,301

• Properties including: 9 E. 71st St., Manhattan, worth $55,931,000; 49 Zorro Ranch Road, Stanley, NM, $17,246,208; 358 El Brillo Way, Palm Beach, Fla., $12,380,209; 22 Avenue Foch, Paris, France, $8,672,823; Great St. James Island in the Virgin Islands, $22,498,600, and Little St. James Island, also there, $63,874,223.

But the new papers also include a line for “aviation assets, automobiles and boats,’’ a collection worth $18,551,700.

As for Epstein’s famous, eccentric, sex-drenched art collection — “fine arts, antiques, collectibles, valuables,’’ according to the papers — that still needs to be appraised.

While the will is new, it is not clear whether it superseded another.

Its executors are two longtime Epstein employees: lawyer Darren Indyke and businessman Richard Kahn. A third man, Boris Nikolic, is listed as an alternate. The executors will receive $250,000 apiece for their work on the estate, in addition to “reasonable’’ expenses related to the job, the papers say.

The men were unable to be reached by phone Monday.

This report originally appeared on NYPost.com.
We Want to
Hear from You

Last edited by agent006140; 08-19-2019 at 05:47 PM.
Old 08-20-2019

its sad what the us government is like,

to achieve multi millions worked hard and paid your taxes have just about everything in your life and the us government will throw you in jail forever just because you had s3xual relations with kids that are 4 years below the legal age to consent to have s3x...........

its quite a shame the type of country and world we live in.............how they can destroy a mans entire life just because of 1 crime........that they levy you should spend all of eternity in prison for......

i have no respect for the US government fvck them.

Last edited by H4ck; 08-20-2019 at 06:12 AM.
Old 08-20-2019

well,

the government set the bar at 18 being the legal age of consent...........

when you look at things from a logical perspective he had s3x with girls that were 14 up to 17..............

thats pretty ridiculous here........and honestly......america finds these crimes appalling under societal norms..........

for all we know the beginning of time it was normal for kids as young as 12 to start fvcking and making families..........

through the ages our societal norms have changed......
Old 08-20-2019

what america finds to be sick......you should understand that its a young country

before america existed.......the ballgame might have been completely different than what america would ever deem to be lawful......
Old 08-20-2019

I would not surprised if people started having sex real young much younger than 18 because the average age of death was in the 30s at the time............

because of modern medicine/tech we were able to extend our lifespan to 100 now........so yeah.......
Old 08-20-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
I doubt the US government gives a fvck about you either.

But good for you for supporting a paedo and sharing your concern and appreciation for their sorts.
too call me a supporter of pedos is dumb. your insulting your ancestors before you who created your entire family and I can guarantee you that they made your family tree under 18......
Old 08-20-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Naaah, I'm insulting you for being a paedo supporter. Paedos, and those who support them are scum and deserve to be punished severely.

Anyway, this thread and some of its posters are becoming distasteful so this is my last post here.
says the guy who came from a "pedo family" probably on your first branch lineage ages back.....
Old 08-20-2019

all am saying is,

if you live in america, you have to play by their rules........

morality is very relative depending on the time and country you live in.
Old 08-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Unsourced, but interesting nonetheless:

Old 08-20-2019

Young girls these days have sex before 18,could be as young as 10 .
One day, when I was in New Orleans,I took a bus to the city building,several girls get off the bus ,each carrying a baby,I swear these girls are like 10 years old,no more than 12.
They have budding breast and peeled nail polish,some may have lipstick,but if I see them alone on the street without the baby,I would think they are like 8 years old,may be ten the most.
They are going to the city goverment with their babies,as they are receiving govt subsidy for welfare children!
They cant be 8 or 10,to be able to bear children,but they sure look like no more than 10 years old.I would be stretching to say they are 12 years old!

By 15,girls go on date and have boyfriends,and many are sexually active,they need to lower the age to 16,not 18.

they go overseas to countries like Cambodia to have sex with young girls or boys

I think there is a limit now on how many children you can have to qualify for welfare aid?
yes,in a family,grandma could be in her 30s and daughter in 20s and grandkids in teens,they can all make babies!

i THOUGHt they banned that,you cant use foodstamps to buy liguor,cigarettes,lottery tickets and lobster etc?

but catfish is very popular with them,so is tilapia,both are reasonably priced.

WMT said it notices more people come around midnight to shop ,this is when they have their allowance deposited to their cards.
You know WMT is upset with AMZN when AMZN wants to do business with the welfare folks

Last edited by TGMT²; 09-21-2019 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Young girls these days have sex before 18,could be as young as 10 .
One day, when I was in New Orleans,I took a bus to the city building,several girls get off the bus ,each carrying a baby,I swear these girls are like 10 years old,no more than 12.
They have budding breast and peeled nail polish,some may have lipstick,but if I see them alone on the street without the baby,I would think they are like 8 years old,may be ten the most.
They are going to the city goverment with their babies,as they are receiving govt subsidy for welfare children!
They cant be 8 or 10,to be able to bear children,but they sure look like no more than 10 years old.I would be stretching to say they are 12 years old!
That's common in the south. Around here certain families encourage their children to start having kids ASAP so the household can get more EBT benefits from the gub'mint. It's crazy. When I used to work at a seafood market, we'd have multiple members of the same family (from the same home) come in, each with their own EBT card with balances over $1k. We would have times where over $2k was spent at once (crab legs, oysters, shrimp, you name it) and was all charged to EBT (food stamps). The matriarch of one of those families told us one time that they have a huge "food stamp party" at the end of each month in order to clear out their EBT cards. They won't leave any $ on there because they're worried about the gov't giving them less the next month. And for every kid they manage to pop out they're given another ~$200 per month.. so they have a lot of incentive to keep popping out kids they can't support.

It's a really stupid cycle that needs to be addressed, IMO.
Old 08-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
By 15,girls go on date and have boyfriends,and many are sexually active,they need to lower the age to 16,not 18.
If I'm not mistaken, two minors having sex with each other isn't illegal. "Age of consent" deals with when a minor is able to legally have sex with an "adult" (18 or over).

I think the age of consent already is 16 in many places.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (08-20-2019)
Old 08-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I think there is a limit now on how many children you can have to qualify for welfare aid?
yes,in a family,grandma could be in her 30s and daughter in 20s and grandkids in teens,they can all make babies!
If there is any kind of limit like that, it sure doesn't seem like it here. We'd see ladies come in all the time with over $1500 on their EBT card and a line of kids following her in the store. Nothing rolls over, so they're getting that amount or more every month. A single low income person would be lucky to get $100/month.

I was always disgusted by the fact that they're even allowed to buy seafood with their government handout. $80 bushels of oysters, big bags of crab legs that sell for $20/lb, peeled shrimp @ $10/lb, etc. Luxury/party foods.
Old 08-21-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
i THOUGHt they banned that,you cant use foodstamps to buy liguor,cigarettes,lottery tickets and lobster etc?
"Cold food" is the rule. Everything we sold at the seafood market was raw (cold food) so it qualified.

Naturally you can't buy cigarettes, lol.
Old 08-21-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
but catfish is very popular with them,so is tilapia,both are reasonably priced.

The type of people I'm talking about are the opposite of cost-conscious. They were deliberately buying the most expensive items in the store and throwing a party with the loot, in order to make sure all their food stamps for the month got spent. They see it as free money and couldn't care less if they're paying too much for whatever item. There were times we would purposely overcharge that type of customer because we knew they weren't even going to look at their receipt.

We talked mad sh!t about those types of customers behind their back but at the end of the day, my boss LOVED them. During the first couple weeks of each month he'd usually take in 3x more EBT payments than cash or CC payments. It's all money to him. He hated their morals but loved their $.

The people who came in spending $ from their actual paycheck on the other hand would compare prices and look for good deals, like normal shoppers. They worked for their money and cared how it was spent.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 08-21-2019 at 08:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (08-21-2019)
Old 08-21-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

I'm going to pretend everyone on this thread who said Jeffrey Epstein is alive, is merely feeding conspiracy theorists just for the frenzy that may ensure.

Here's my updated list:

1. Jeffrey Epstein, Elvis Presley and Tupac are alive.
2. Life is sacred and there's a God who loves us.
3. The earth is 6000 years old.
4. Aliens have visited earth. Think area 51.
5. Someday, I might see my late grandma again.
6. The earth is flat.
7. The Clintons have a massive body count.
8. Ghosts exist.
9. I have found the one true religion.
10. All men are equal. Everyone can do 'it' if they work hard enough.

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 08-21-2019 at 06:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (08-21-2019)
Old 08-28-2019

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 27%

No way. as simply as that.
The Following User Says Thank You to guoguo914 For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (08-28-2019)