Approving adress with pincode on postmail - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 08-17-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Approving adress with pincode on postmail

Hello guys , I know this forum not related with Adsense but I thought you guys have some ideas about this.

I used to live in UK but im living in somewhere else now. I got bank account from Barclays when I was living in UK so I want to use my Adsense with that bank account but problem is Adsense is asking for confirming my address with pincode on letter.

So I am looking for a way to do that while I am living abroad.

Any ideas?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-17-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Approving adress with pincode on postmail

Do you have access to for post forwarding agent in the UK? I also live abroad for months at a time and maintain a USA address that not only forwards to me, but also scans all mail (with contents) which I can access anywhere in the world.

I would figure the same services also exist in the UK as well.
Old 08-17-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Do you have access to for post forwarding agent in the UK? I also live abroad for months at a time and maintain a USA address that not only forwards to me, but also scans all mail (with contents) which I can access anywhere in the world.

I would figure the same services also exist in the UK as well.
Yes , there's some companies does it but they asking for subscription and they charging for latters as well. I need something for only one time use.
Old 08-17-2019
Executive [VIP]

Is there any reason you can't simply change your Adsense address and bank information to where you are now living?

If that's not possible, your only other option may be to purchase a new Adsense account that is already pin verified.
Old 08-17-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Is there any reason you can't simply change your Adsense address and bank information to where you are now living?

If that's not possible, your only other option may be to purchase a new Adsense account that is already pin verified.
I can have it in 3 other countries as well but UK has the best and lowest tax fee in them. Also I would like to keep doing transactions on my Barclays account to provide get suspended because of no activity.

I don't trust to Adsense sellers since they can get that account back if they send complaints to Google. That's why I want to have my own Adsense account as UK based.
Old 08-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0br4n View Post
Yes , there's some companies does it but they asking for subscription and they charging for latters as well. I need something for only one time use.
I understand that, but the market for mail forwarders is large. You just need to put in the effort and search. If you are unwilling to spend the subscription fees, then maybe this account is not worth that much to you?

I have seen forwarders in the UK charge as little as £4.99 /mo with no commitment. Here is an example:
https://www.myukmailbox.com/rate

This is not a difficult problem to overcome. I to spend a lot of time traveling internationally and use these types of services for my finance stuff, bills, and personal mail.
Old 08-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I understand that, but the market for mail forwarders is large. You just need to put in the effort and search. If you are unwilling to spend the subscription fees, then maybe this account is not worth that much to you?

I have seen forwarders in the UK charge as little as £4.99 /mo with no commitment. Here is an example:
https://www.myukmailbox.com/rate

This is not a difficult problem to overcome. I to spend a lot of time traveling internationally and use these types of services for my finance stuff, bills, and personal mail.
Alright, thanks a lot. I will try to contact with those companies.
Old 08-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

Since you used to live in the UK, I assume you know someone there or have friends/family? If so, would they be willing to accept the pincode letter for you?

If so, that may save you some trouble.
Old 08-19-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Since you used to live in the UK, I assume you know someone there or have friends/family? If so, would they be willing to accept the pincode letter for you?

If so, that may save you some trouble.
Yes , I know some peoples who still living there but i haven't speak with them since long time. Cos of that I'm a lil shy for ask them to do favour for me.
Old 08-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0br4n View Post
Yes , I know some peoples who still living there but i haven't speak with them since long time. Cos of that I'm a lil shy for ask them to do favour for me.
Well, London is a big city. I also suggest you might hire someone on Craislist or another locals site to do that one time favor for you.
Old 08-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Well, London is a big city. I also suggest you might hire someone on Craislist or another locals site to do that one time favor for you.
Yeah, it might work. Its good idea , thanks for advice 👍