Will my methods work? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-22-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Smile Will my methods work?

Hello everyone, I have came up with a idea to buy a chrome book and cheap smartphone with prepaid service. And going to register brand new eBay and PayPal account (I'll be using a family members ssn) both under the new prepaid phone IP, then use the chrome book with prepaid service hotspot to make listing on ebay. Will this actually be completely undetectable as long as I never use wifi from my house and work? Appreciate your opinion and heads up.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-23-2019

Default Re: Will my methods work?

long as you've never been limited before, and if you have make sure to never use the same card or bank account, and use brand new information.
Old 08-23-2019
Banned

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eth View Post
Hello everyone, I have came up with a idea to buy a chrome book and cheap smartphone with prepaid service. And going to register brand new eBay and PayPal account (I'll be using a family members ssn) both under the new prepaid phone IP, then use the chrome book with prepaid service hotspot to make listing on ebay. Will this actually be completely undetectable as long as I never use wifi from my house and work? Appreciate your opinion and heads up.
dont even waste your time. go down to your local walmrt and see if their hiring
Old 08-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stvndat View Post
long as you've never been limited before, and if you have make sure to never use the same card or bank account, and use brand new information.
My PayPal is permanently limited, but my question really is if I register everything with out my infomation and just only login the account through a public wifi or new cellular would that work?
Old 08-23-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Never use public wifi or wifi at home if it's been banned. If you don't have a solid IP solution, your efforts will fail. That said, your mobile IP is solid enough as long as you use a reputable provider (examples include T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, etc.) Ditch the chromebook, use your mobile phone exclusively to create and run your account. Disable wifi completely, mobile data only. Purchase the stealth guide to gain all of the information you'll need to set up, maintain and protect your account.
Old 08-23-2019

Longevity: 30%

No need for a family members SSN. Too many issues will arise.
Old 08-23-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:

seriously, start with the stealth guide.

It'll teach you what to do in the order they need to be done.

You'll thank me once you go through it.