Ayden invite - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-24-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Ayden invite

So I just got invited to Ayden on my main stealth. It's a pp business account with ein attached. Eb account is power seller with 100 percent. What does this mean? Is this a bad thing? Should I ignore it or what? I see there are alot of thread about it here can someone point me in the right direction on this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Ayden invite

Dear Seller:

Our records indicate you have been previously invited to managed payments - eBay’s simplified seller experience to sell and get paid. Based on our review of your account, the features and tools you use on eBay are fully compatible with managed payments. To benefit from the new payments experience early, register at

Signing up now will allow you to choose the best time to join for your business, and avail of any existing promotions. These include the Summer Sign Up program available till August 31, 2019 and the $0 per listing payments fee through September 30, 2019. Please check your email account or Messages on My eBay for more details.
Old 08-24-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

It will be mandatory on US accounts within the next year according to eBay, so in my opinion you might as well go through the application process now. The info you have on Paypal is irrelevant to eBay. They will want your business and personal information unless you're using multi-member LLC's or corporations as your entity type.

The account I got into managed payments was a former stealth account that I'd upgraded to business by giving an EIN to Paypal, just like your account. When I went through the application the original stealth information was still showing in places throughout my account. I ended up saying screw it and just gave them my 100% legit info, and it worked. When I logged in the next day I was in managed payments, and the name that shows at the top left corner of any screen on eBay was changed from my old stealth name to my real name.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (08-25-2019), JackedYoshi (08-30-2019), nickopedia (08-24-2019)
Old 08-24-2019

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
It will be mandatory on US accounts within the next year according to eBay, so in my opinion you might as well go through the application process now. The info you have on Paypal is irrelevant to eBay. They will want your business and personal information unless you're using multi-member LLC's or corporations as your entity type.

The account I got into managed payments was a former stealth account that I'd upgraded to business by giving an EIN to Paypal, just like your account. When I went through the application the original stealth information was still showing in places throughout my account. I ended up saying screw it and just gave them my 100% legit info, and it worked. When I logged in the next day I was in managed payments, and the name that shows at the top left corner of any screen on eBay was changed from my old stealth name to my real name.
How many personal eBay accounts can one individual do on eBay using there own correct info.
Lets say I have one running account on eBay and have switched to managed payments, am I able to set up another account with real info and all payments from both accounts go through Ayden. Or would a new account go straight to PayPal until that account gets the managed payments invite. If I was able to do a new one along with older one would there be a 20 day hold being new account. Is managed payments doing the 20 day hold on new accounts ?
Hope this makes sense. I explained best I could
Thanks in advance
Old 08-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I really don't know, leighanns. I don't have enough experience with it yet to know what I'm talking about. My guess would be that you're only going to be able to have one account (per entity, excluding pass-throughs) in MP.
Old 08-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:

I'm assuming your legit real name is suspended? Also did you need to have a real LLC set up for this to work? Or just your real name, ect?
Old 08-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by two3aight1 View Post
I'm assuming your legit real name is suspended? Also did you need to have a real LLC set up for this to work? Or just your real name, ect?
My real name got in trouble a decade ago on eBay but I was at a different address. And I never gave ID or SSN or anything to eBay back then. But yeah, they didn't seem to mind despite me already being in their database.

You definitely need a real LLC because if you give them LLC info, they're going onto state's websites and checking to make sure the owner matches up to the name on your account. Nonexistent LLC won't work.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (08-25-2019)
Old 08-25-2019
Threadstarter  

I'm a little scared to submit my real name since it's been suspended. This is my bread and butter account that I live on basically. Don't want to rock the boat if I don't have to. Would it be better to wait until I'm forced? Or is this like a sure thing that since I was "invited" I'll slip through ok like you did phaz?
Old 08-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
My real name got in trouble a decade ago on eBay but I was at a different address. And I never gave ID or SSN or anything to eBay back then. But yeah, they didn't seem to mind despite me already being in their database.

You definitely need a real LLC because if you give them LLC info, they're going onto state's websites and checking to make sure the owner matches up to the name on your account. Nonexistent LLC won't work.
Ok. So I also got suspended like idk 10 years or so ago way back when I first started before I knew what I was doing. I actually don't remember if my SSN was attached but my real name definitely was. Is there any way I can find out?
Old 08-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by two3aight1 View Post
Ok. So I also got suspended like idk 10 years or so ago way back when I first started before I knew what I was doing. I actually don't remember if my SSN was attached but my real name definitely was. Is there any way I can find out?
Not that I know of. But if you're at a different address than the address that was on your original account, I think you would be safe. PLEASE don't take my words as facts because I'm new to MP just like everybody else. I have very little experience with it. I shared my experience to hopefully give you a little hope that old established stealth accounts can be successfully transitioned into MP with a little work and luck.
Old 08-25-2019

Mine was real name for eBay and PayPal. Social security number was used for the PayPal. I lost those two accounts about 5 years ago.
I have since moved to a different state and made new accounts about a yr ago with eBay and PayPal. I used real info this time around except for social as it would link. Therefore never put social in PayPal.
Recently was getting requests for tax info for PayPal. Could not use social. Applied for ein and had just entered it at the time I got invite for managed payments.
I went ahead and signed up with managed payments and had to use my social. No problems yet with doing so and this account has been a good account for me
Old 08-25-2019

Quote:
I really don't know, leighanns. I don't have enough experience with it yet to know what I'm talking about. My guess would be that you're only going to be able to have one account (per entity, excluding pass-throughs) in MP.
Gotcha. Thanks.
Thankful for this forum and the knowledge.