eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Do you guys want SixFigureBoss book here?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019
Administrator

Thanked 3,652 Times in 1,563 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 100%
Default Do you guys want SixFigureBoss book here?

As some of you may know, I wrote SixFigureBoss (dumb name I know) a few years ago which outline making money online.

It covered everything from niche researching, product creation and marketing.

I later learned that people have the first two down pretty well or at least those are the least of people's concerns. And that the last step (marketing) is what they really wanted.

You guys want that guide here? Free of course. Or at least the parts which stand well by itself here?

I stopped selling the guide awhile back because the support required was too high and I didn't have the time anymore. People seemed to like it but they wanted me to cover more marketing. Which I'm fine with but again the time involved was never ending.

If there is interest I'll divide the guide into chapters and put into PDF format for you guys here if you want. Maybe that will spur some activity in this section of the forum.

Notice: Do not PM me. I get too many PMs to answer.
Please go to https://support.aspkin.com and submit a ticket instead.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group