How To Add Payoneer to PayPal Without Account Getting Banned! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

View Poll Results: Did PayPal Limit your Payoneer Bank?
Yes, First Century from Payoneer 12 28.57%
Yes, Bank of America from Payoneer 5 11.90%
Yes, Community Federal from Payoneer 4 9.52%
Yes, Different Country Bank from Payoneer 3 7.14%
No, None of Above or Other Reasons 18 42.86%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default How To Add Payoneer to PayPal Without Account Getting Banned!

Recently I’ve seen a lot of people mentioning Payoneer won't work with PayPal or that PayPal won't work with Payoneer, but this is incorrect information and upon doing further research I figured out what the issue was preventing confirmation and limiting your account and how to solve the problem.

So, if you have a Payoneer account you should know the USD bank they usually issue is a First Century Bank. It can be from 3 banks (First Century, Bank of America or Community Federal Savings) but most often it is First Century. PayPal can add this bank without problem and send the 2-small deposit to it without issue. The problem with this is once PayPal try to retrieve/withdraw the deposits back the First Century Bank (Not Payoneer) would report this as unauthorized and PayPal would limit your account for this.

So how to add my Payoneer ACH USD Bank Account to PayPal? You have several ways and I'll try to make it simple.

Method 1. Add First Century to PayPal, wait on the 2 small deposits, confirm them with PayPal, receive the account limitation, contact PayPal by phone, and confirm the 2 small deposits while on the phone with the representative. I have done this for 2 separate accounts now and each time the limitation wanted me to provide a copy of my photo ID however when over the phone all the reps wanted was me to confirm the deposits and change my account password.

Method 2. Just like above do everything mentioned, but instead of confirming the 2 small deposits you can confirm the bank by uploading a First century bank statement to PayPal. Unfortunately, a Payoneer statement will not work as Payoneer is not a banking institution and PayPal wouldn't accept a Payoneer statement anyways. This is still possible with a First Century Bank Statement or Template which luckily, I have possession of. Once you edited and uploaded the template to the rep while over the phone you should be good to go. Private message me if you need help with this method.

Method 3. Payoneer is well aware of this issue that happens when trying to add first century to PayPal as many people try this on a daily basis, so they offer a work around. If you are issued a First Century Bank, you can contact Payoneer support by phone and request to receive a Bank of America Bank Account instead which I do not assume would have the same issues. If it does however block PayPal’s retrieval of the deposits, you can again just contact PayPal support with the 2 small deposits or a BOA statement.

I figured most of this information out while being on the phone with PayPal and Payoneer. I successfully removed the PayPal limit and confirmed my bank account. At least now I know I can make unlimited withdrawals into my Payoneer Account from my PayPal account without issue, the only thing I haven't tested with this is seeing if I can make Deposits into my PayPal account from my Payoneer. The PayPal rep assured me this is doable since I successfully verified my bank, but I have yet to try it. I will share details when I have funds in my PayPal to do this. And FYI When on the phone with PayPal do not tell them the bank was issued from Payoneer just say it was directly from First Century and you have not set up online banking so you cannot do an instant verification.

If you have any questions, need advice or tools message me.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Temple For This Useful Post:
amzkes (09-06-2019), blackshoe (03-03-2020), britset (08-21-2019), brocoli (11-11-2023), darklife (08-10-2019), dealagreeproceed (08-10-2019), irubin (02-22-2020), JackedYoshi (08-12-2019), LSD (03-11-2020), meu0 (02-13-2020), phaz0rz (08-25-2019), TGMT² (08-10-2019), tiffany.nguyen (12-01-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-10-2019
Banned

Longevity: 27%
Default Re: How To Add Payoneer to PayPal Without Account Getting Banned!

Good advice. Thanks
Old 08-10-2019

Longevity: 35%

Method 1. Add First Century to PayPal, wait on the 2 small deposits, confirm them with PayPal,

If you try to add First Century bank , paypal will not allow you, I get MSG we can not process your request try again later
Old 08-10-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedo View Post
Method 1. Add First Century to PayPal, wait on the 2 small deposits, confirm them with PayPal,

If you try to add First Century bank, paypal will not allow you, I get MSG we can not process your request try again later
You can just call them and they will help you with adding the bank. There's multiple ways they can you.
Old 08-10-2019
Banned

Longevity: 64%

usually new members on here come in desperation wanting all the info from us served on a silver platter for them.

but you came in giving some good info bro. good work and welcome!!!

Old 08-11-2019

Good tut here.cheers mate
Old 08-17-2019

Longevity: 28%

Does anybody know Payoneer and Community Federal Savings Bank accept mismatched names?
Old 08-17-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro Pro View Post
Does anybody know Payoneer and Community Federal Savings Bank accept mismatched names?
I have never had luck in adding a payoneer that is in different name to a paypal.
Old 08-17-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro Pro View Post
Payoneer does not automatically accept mismatch names, however they do accept mismatch names but you will have to manually get this done. Here is a quote from a payoneer community member about the topic. Link Here.

"We can only make an exception if you provide us with an explanation as to why the name is not your own, and written consent/ID documents from the individual to whom the payment was issued."
Old 08-20-2019

I have the same issue with First century with $600 in the PayPal with "Collect Money", they're not letting me withdraw money. How would I go about getting a US number to contact PayPal (as I am not from the US)? Are you able to assist me with this? Temple
Old 08-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,039 Times in 773 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%

I had thousands of payments in different names on Paypal UK, haven't tried payoneer in a couple years though I think. I started getting ID requests on accounts
Old 08-20-2019

Longevity: 27%

Can I link my Payoneer account to a Paypal account with a different name (my mother's name, for example)
Old 08-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceit View Post
I have the same issue with First century with $600 in the PayPal with "Collect Money", they're not letting me withdraw money. How would I go about getting a US number to contact PayPal (as I am not from the US)? Are you able to assist me with this? Temple
Sure, send me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adn95 View Post
Can I link my Payoneer account to a Paypal account with a different name (my mother's name, for example)
You can link ANY Payoneer to ANY PayPal account with ANY name, the problem is when you try to withdraw. Read the Original Post completely as it answered this already.
The Following User Says Thank You to Temple For This Useful Post:
amzkes (09-06-2019)
Old 08-25-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple View Post
Sure, send me a PM.

You can link ANY Payoneer to ANY PayPal account with ANY name, the problem is when you try to withdraw. Read the Original Post completely as it answered this already.
I'm unable to send you a PM due to not having 25 posts :/
Old 08-25-2019

Longevity: 29%

I added payoneer to my account no limitation or problems so I don’t know what to say,I added the bank waited for deposits and put them in and it was confirmed
Old 08-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by notto37 View Post
I added payoneer to my account no limitation or problems so I don’t know what to say,I added the bank waited for deposits and put them in and it was confirmed
Was the bank a USA Firstcentury Bank from Payoneer? If so please update me with the account status after 24 hours has passed.
Old 08-26-2019

Longevity: 29%

10months ago not a problem maybe they look at things like IP etc yes first century bank

Last edited by notto37; 08-26-2019 at 01:32 AM.
Old 09-03-2019

Does Community Federal Savings have issues too with Paypal?
Old 09-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogba771 View Post
Does Community Federal Savings have issues too with Paypal?
I added it and it was removed after I confirmed it but I called and had it re-added since I already confirmed it.

Account never got banned or limited though, just the bank was removed so I got it re added and my withdrawals are as good as can be.

Last edited by Temple; 09-04-2019 at 06:29 AM.
Drogba771 (09-04-2019)
Old 09-04-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple View Post
I added it and it was removed after I confirmed it but I called and had it re-added since I already confirmed it.

Account never got banned or limited though, just the bank was removed so I got it re added and my withdrawals are as good as can be.
Are you using a real paypal account or a stealth one?
Old 09-04-2019

Longevity: 36%
Send a message via Skype™ to Josephsm823

How long do one have to wait after adding payoneer bank account on a limited account after 180 days? I have been trying to withdraw over 1 month now and it's not going through. Given it must time already.
Old 09-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogba771 View Post
Are you using a real paypal account or a stealth one?
Using a stealth paypal and stealth payoneer but both names match. To work around mismatch names you can use a business paypal account and have funds sent in your paypal business name
Drogba771 (09-08-2019)