I have a harrassing bidder with multiple accounts,how can I link him . - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-09-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default I have a harrassing bidder with multiple accounts,how can I link him .

I have a bidder that has won my auction and is now trying to extort money from me .This has happened before and by the way he talks ,I think it is the same guy with multiple accounts.I think he is the same one that won an auction,paypal me for it ,then I sent it out,then put in a paypal dispute for not as described and took back payment.The item was brand new in a sealed box.How can I get this guy linked to a banned account or something to get this guy back and off ebay.I have all his info.Any help would be welcome
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2007

Longevity: 96%

did u dispute the not as described? did he return the item?usualy pp has the buyer return with proof for a refund... more details please..
Old 09-09-2007
Threadstarter  

All they do is lock up the money,then you put in tracking numbers and info then pp decides what they want to do,which is almost always refund the buyer.They tell the buyer to send it back but theres no enforcement of it.I have read that its a well known scam.
Old 09-09-2007

I think you need to sacrifies one of your accounts if you have more then one because ebay may suspend you too, if you complain about him.

Start by just looking at his listing and try to find something he is in violation off and just report him! Heck! just report him if he is selling any designer items, that it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ even if you are not sure about that. If he is not a powerseller ebay will suspend him. Remember it's a computer that places accounts on suspension and then the ebay humans may ask some questions after he appeals to them. At least you would have given him a kick in the ass!

No one is perfect, I am sure if you look hard enough at his listings, he would have violated something. I said sacrifies one of your account, because ebay may end up suspending you for reporting him even if he did violate. I know this from experience. Hopefully you have multiple accounts that are not linked with eachother. Different inform on all of them. Good Luck!
Old 09-09-2007

im not sure but i think PP requires return conformation but again this is why i dont accept PP EVER! as far as the second transaction i would refund the buyer in full let him know the item is no longer avalible and add him to your blocked bidder list. I dont think we can link accts only ebay can but im sure its only a matter of time till they get removed by ebay.
Old 09-09-2007
Threadstarter  

I have all his address info if anyone wants to use it for some john doe stuff to test on ebay with.
Old 09-09-2007

This is a huge problem on ebay and they do nothing about it.
Buyers are becoming the scam artist and paypal loves them for screwing us over.
Let him file the dispute, put in your hsipping info and hope for the best.
Muyself, I am sick of the not as described thing, damn buyers are suppose to ask questions, they are the bidders and want the item.
I am putting in my ads, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

Ihateebay- how do you get around not taking paypal? Since I started listing they force me to click on it to even list anything.
Old 09-09-2007

you have to accept eather PP or a merchant acct. go into the options portion of the listing in the top right corner. tick merchant acct. and then you can remove PP.
Old 09-09-2007

Thank you!