Account Creation BIG PROBLEM ! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-29-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Account Creation BIG PROBLEM !

i bought eBay Stealth , I bought ip from IPBurger , I did everything that was said in the book
first I create paypal and ebay membership with mozilla.everything was complete and literally done.
everything in the book has been considered .later i bought multi login.i bought ip from IPBurger for multilogin.
I created a new ebay and paypal membership.I added VCC, phone and bank to all accounts I created.
everything was literally done.just added payoneer as bank account .As everyone knows, I interviewed customer service to add payoneeri.
customer service told me in every conversation 'you're having trouble because the network you're using is not your actual network' .
the same thing happened on all my accounts !!!and my accounts are restricted when I receive payments.
I talked about this with IPBurger. unfortunately he said to me that sometimes this happens.
but every time we had the same problem.

Now what I want to ask is this : paypal recognizes proxy , not my fingerprint . Why didn't the IPBurger work for me?
I'm tired of giving tens of money. What is your opinion and how to fix it ?

( Remember that I have been doing this since 2009.In 2016 paypal stopped working with my country.all problems o time started ) ...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-29-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%
Default re: Account Creation BIG PROBLEM !

They know you are using a Datacenter IP. (Generally not allowed)
Why would a 'normal user' use a Datacenter IP? Seems too sketchy right? That's why you are getting suspended no matter what you do.
Please use Residential IPs instead.
It will save a lot of your time, effort and money.
Keep trying until you succeed. Goodluck!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WEI For This Useful Post:
JackedYoshi (08-30-2019), nickopedia (08-29-2019), yankee (08-29-2019)
Old 08-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Very often it's either the creation process, or your are simply not seasoning your accounts long enough before listing your first items. It could very well be the item(s) itself.

How long are you waiting after creating your accounts before listing your items?
What is the item you are listing and the $ amount?
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
WEI (08-29-2019)
Old 08-29-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%

Also other factors to consider:
What Phone Number did you use?
What VCC?

And of course, do not list right away the items you want to sell. If you have read the stealth guide book, you should know this!
Old 08-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEI View Post
Why would a 'normal user' use a Datacenter IP? Seems too sketchy right? That's why you are getting suspended no matter what you do.
I have to buy US ip
because Turkey to not accept their IP , We talked about this before my bro But I can't always reach you. You help me a lot. so thanks .
Old 08-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Very often it's either the creation process, or your are simply not seasoning your accounts long enough before listing your first items. It could very well be the item(s) itself.

How long are you waiting after creating your accounts before listing your items?
What is the item you are listing and the $ amount?
I'm waiting for ten days and selling up to $ 500
Old 08-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Although PayPal can tell you are using a data center IP network, there is likely another underlying reason you were limited/suspended.

For starters, the amount your are trying to push through for your first sale ($500) are just way too much. What is the item category? If it's a high risk one, this is expected.

You need to list items that are cheap and lower risk so not to bring unwanted attention to the account; you need to GO SLOW.
Old 08-29-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Stop giving people inaccurate info about datacenter IPs.
If this is the case, then EVERYONE would have gotten in trouble one way or another.

the majority of people have successfully used IPburger and they are fine.

So again... please stop giving people misinformation... it's such a bloody headache reading your posts in regards to this.
Old 08-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Although PayPal can tell you are using a data center IP network, there is likely another underlying reason you were limited/suspended.

For starters, the amount your are trying to push through for your first sale ($500) are just way too much. What is the item category? If it's a high risk one, this is expected.

You need to list items that are cheap and lower risk so not to bring unwanted attention to the account; you need to GO SLOW.
what i want to say , my account is being restricted when I add payoneer , Before payment arrives !
Old 08-29-2019
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

I think part of the problem is doing all this with different browser sessions. You used Firefox and than multilogin and than the Firefox extension. You do not bring your browser cookies with you and without browser cookies you have your account limited. Is that correct?

Without the SAME browser cookies between these setups, your account will be limited 99% of the time.

VPN is not the problem, there are tons of people using VPN without any issue (I'm one of them); it's how you use and manage your accounts that is the issue.
Old 08-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
I think part of the problem is doing all this with different browser sessions. You used Firefox and than multilogin and than the Firefox extension. You do not bring your browser cookies with you and without browser cookies you have your account limited. Is that correct?

Without the SAME browser cookies between these setups, your account will be limited 99% of the time.

VPN is not the problem, there are tons of people using VPN without any issue (I'm one of them); it's how you use and manage your accounts that is the issue.
I use a new browser every time I create a new account , I use browser mozilla firefox . I also used the plugins of Mozilla , I used it without plugins. I didn't open a few accounts from the same browser .and I didn't move a browser or cookies to another location. all of the above mentioned are separate transactions , i've tried all the methods, different ip different vcc different phone taking different membership .
Old 08-29-2019
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklife View Post
I use a new browser every time I create a new account , I use browser mozilla firefox . I also used the plugins of Mozilla , I used it without plugins. I didn't open a few accounts from the same browser .and I didn't move a browser or cookies to another location. all of the above mentioned are separate transactions , i've tried all the methods, different ip different vcc different phone taking different membership .
It's hard to understand you but I suspect you're not doing things correctly.

If you start from Firefox but than move to Firefox extension or Multilogin, you NEED to bring browser cookies with you otherwise it looks like you don't own the account. It sounds like you didn't do that.
Old 08-29-2019
Administrator

Quote:
Datacenter IPs are perfectly fine WEI. It's the quality of those IPs that matter. If you're using VPN from Hidemyass for example, those are shared with thousands of others and often abused (thus you use these and you're banned in no time); but if the IP is only used by you and not blacklisted this is totally fine. VPN is not sketchy.

If you can use your local IP address obviously that's preferred but a lot of people operate more than one account or aren't in the same country of their account. VPN is convenient for them in that case.

That said you have to do things right and follow stealth rules otherwise no matter the Ip address, you will have issues.
Old 08-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Default Re: Account Creation BIG PROBLEM !

As a network engineer for over 20 years, and having owned ISP's and managed data centers, I can tell you that the quality of IP's matter.

Think about this. Most of those public, well known VPN's like NordVPN, Hidemyass, CyberGhost, ExpressVPN, etc are sharing, and re-sharing the SAME IP's with their hundreds of thousands of other users. If that wasn't bad enough, many proxies share IP's with more than one customer at the SAME TIME. Who knows that those users are doing?? Are they using eBay and PayPal accounts, too?

You have no way of knowing.

What is known, however is IPBurger NEVER shares their IP's, nor have they been assigned to other clients before.

If IPBurger were the cause, this forum would be flooded with upset users as other people would be having the same problems as you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
aspkin (08-30-2019), Drogba771 (09-03-2019), kradia (10-26-2019), WEI (08-30-2019)