IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!] - Page 30 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 07-31-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Here is a quick note of the different plans:

1. Our Personal VPN includes multiple IP locations. Your IP address is not static and will change each time you change location. This VPN is best for streaming services, unblocking and increased privacy.
2. Our Dedicated VPN comes with a static Dedicated IP address. Along with everything that comes with personal VPN, our dedicated VPN plan is great for connecting to services like Facebook, Google, Netflix and more. This IP has guaranteed not to be abused.
3. Our Fresh VPN plan comes with a static Dedicated IP address not shared with anyone else. Each IP address is tested and only the best IPs that pass our qualifications are deemed Fresh. These IPs are best for services such as eBay, PayPal, Amazon that require a higher quality IP address.

Old 07-31-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Here is a quick note of the different plans:

1. Our Personal VPN includes multiple IP locations. Your IP address is not static and will change each time you change location. This VPN is best for streaming services, unblocking and increased privacy.
2. Our Dedicated VPN comes with a static Dedicated IP address. Along with everything that comes with personal VPN, our dedicated VPN plan is great for connecting to services like Facebook, Google, Netflix and more. This IP has guaranteed not to be abused.
3. Our Fresh VPN plan comes with a static Dedicated IP address not shared with anyone else. Each IP address is tested and only the best IPs that pass our qualifications are deemed Fresh. These IPs are best for services such as eBay, PayPal, Amazon that require a higher quality IP address.
In other words, Fresh VPN plan is safest choice for stealth correct?
Old 07-31-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpin624 View Post
In other words, Fresh VPN plan is safest choice for stealth correct?
Yes, exactly.
Old 08-01-2019

Longevity: 27%

I'm starting to use IPBurger, its was very easy to set up and use. Wanted to find out is there is a way to auto connect to Fresh IP on windows log in?

thanks IPBurger for the Fresh Dedicated VPN.
Old 08-04-2019

Longevity: 35%

PM sent, please reply.
Thanks
Old 08-08-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdas View Post
I'm starting to use IPBurger, its was very easy to set up and use. Wanted to find out is there is a way to auto connect to Fresh IP on windows log in?

thanks IPBurger for the Fresh Dedicated VPN.
Open a ticket here: https://secure.ipburger.com/contact.php

Our browser extension should do this..
Old 08-09-2019

Can my business partner who lives in a different country of mine access our stealth accounts with the IP address we purchase from ipburger
Old 08-09-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambree View Post
Can my business partner who lives in a different country of mine access our stealth accounts with the IP address we purchase from ipburger
Of course, they just have to download the client software and connect.

Easy!
Old 08-09-2019

I want to buy IP
Old 08-09-2019

Please PM me your skype
Old 08-09-2019

Hi, your site is giving me a 522 error when trying to purchase a Fresh IP. Please check this and let me know.
Old 08-22-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheefofstaff View Post
Hi, your site is giving me a 522 error when trying to purchase a Fresh IP. Please check this and let me know.
Hmm, it could have been a temporary issues.

Let me know if you're still having trouble.
Old 08-27-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush7 View Post
I want to buy IP
Best place to do that is at the website.

https://secure.ipburger.com
Old 08-30-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Expires: September 3rd
Old 09-05-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a US or UK Dedicated IP Address.

https://secure.ipburger.com/

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.
Old 09-05-2019

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 71%

Hello
So I also notified that also with IPBurger VPN is not possible to access Abercrombie.com website. What is the explication? Is a solution for that?
Thank you.
Old 09-06-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a US or UK Dedicated IP Address.

https://secure.ipburger.com/

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.
Old 09-11-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergry View Post
Hello
So I also notified that also with IPBurger VPN is not possible to access Abercrombie.com website. What is the explication? Is a solution for that?
Thank you.
Hmm, I don't think had anyone ask for Abercrombie.com website usage. Send us a message and we can look into it: https://secure.ipburger.com/contact.php

Our focus is the big websites eBay/PayPal/Amazon etc.
Old 09-20-2019

Longevity: 26%

looking to sign up with uk fresh ip, and get the vip section ,

Im on the site now, Im trying to pay with uk debit card, but getting card, failed,
Old 09-21-2019

Longevity: 26%

I bought many Fresh IP UK from IPburger. They are perfect !
Old 09-24-2019

Longevity: 37%

I have read everything I can think of, but I can't remember where I read some stuff so it's hard to go back and re-read it, so I'll ask here:

Even if I am using different Firefox profiles for different ips, do I still need to set up different Windows user accounts? I mean, I don't want to toggle between Firefox profiles in the same Windows account, right? I need to set up one account per Windows account? I hope I'm asking that right.

And, I think I have an IP account set up correctly, but after installing the killswitch, it says VPN is Offline, even though it shows that my bought IP is in effect.....I don't understand that,,,,,I'm sure this has been discussed but this thread is 30 pages long and it's hard to relocate stuff I'm sure I read in it......
Old 09-24-2019

Longevity: 37%

Hate to reply to myself, but somebody has to, I guess. Look, in some places on this site it says" Basically, One Business Account = One User Acccount on the Computer = One IPBurger Fresh/Dedicated IP Address." So it seems that we must still create different Windows user accounts. But elsewhere it says that using the Firefox profile manager will let you toggle back and forth between accounts with no need to switch between Windows user accounts.

Maybe I'm slow, but I need the final answer on this, nobody needs conflicting instructions here. Please answer this point clearly here, soon.