Creating multiple Ebay accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-31-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Creating multiple Ebay accounts

I know When creating multiple stealth accounts it's neccessary to have different ip addresses. So right now I have two Dedicated IP. one with 24c and one with IPBurger. If i want to make more accounts is this the most effective way? or is there something more cost effective right now. My goal is to be warming up 5 accounts. The first two are going strong. So im confident i can do 3 more as back up. Can i make these using 4G from my phone? if so can i only make one account per 4G phone connection? or since its a cell tower can i make multiple accounts?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-31-2019

Longevity: 26%
Default Re: Creating multiple Ebay accounts

I think it’s best to stick with one IP per account to avoid getting linked and suspension. Might be costly buying more IPs but its worth keeping all accounts alive that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamaal8 For This Useful Post:
Renenutet (08-31-2019)
Old 08-31-2019

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renenutet View Post
I know When creating multiple stealth accounts it's neccessary to have different ip addresses. So right now I have two Dedicated IP. one with 24c and one with IPBurger. If i want to make more accounts is this the most effective way? or is there something more cost effective right now. My goal is to be warming up 5 accounts. The first two are going strong. So im confident i can do 3 more as back up. Can i make these using 4G from my phone? if so can i only make one account per 4G phone connection? or since its a cell tower can i make multiple accounts?
You can make them using your mobile data / 4G, but just make sure you change IP before making new account or accessing another account.

VPNs like 24vc and IPBurger can come in handy when you're running those accounts at the same time. Using VMware you can run all of them simultaneously, which is a huge perk when you expand.
Old 08-31-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%

The dedicated VPNs simplify matters and take that factor out of the equation.
If you don't want to have to worry about ip addresses being an issue then continue the way youre doing things. If money is such an issue then you can use a MiFi device as 'Play' mentioned above.
Old 09-01-2019

Longevity: 52%

Phone tethering. Easiest thing ever
Old 09-01-2019

Longevity: 34%

I don't recommend it, but I have never been linked by IP. Even when using the same IP on multiple accounts for months.

Just my experience.
Old 09-01-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
You can make them using your mobile data / 4G, but just make sure you change IP before making new account or accessing another account.

VPNs like 24vc and IPBurger can come in handy when you're running those accounts at the same time. Using VMware you can run all of them simultaneously, which is a huge perk when you expand.
So when doing this, with the 4G mobile data I would have to keep track of the IP's to make sure that it isn't an IP I used for another account?

What if I create it with one IP but then when I log in again its from another IP that hasnt been used. Is that bad? Do you have to always have to access the accounts from the same exact IP?
Old 09-01-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader2dark View Post
I don't recommend it, but I have never been linked by IP. Even when using the same IP on multiple accounts for months.

Just my experience.
Yeah I can see how this is. Because I was running 2 accounts and when one got banned the other was banned too because they linked it from other factors(same items being sold, similar descriptions) . BUT a relative of mine in the same household, on the same IP didn't get touched. They aren't selling the same things. I asked the rep on the phone about it and they said it's because IP is not the only thing to show linkage. So my relative still selling on ebay free and clear even though my 2 accounts got indefinitely suspended.
Old 09-01-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoi View Post
Phone tethering. Easiest thing ever
When you phone tether, then you have to make sure it's the same IP everytime you log in to each account? Or it doesn't matter?
Old 09-01-2019

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
So when doing this, with the 4G mobile data I would have to keep track of the IP's to make sure that it isn't an IP I used for another account?

What if I create it with one IP but then when I log in again its from another IP that hasnt been used. Is that bad? Do you have to always have to access the accounts from the same exact IP?
Different IPs are fine. This is normal. Most people have dynamic IPs that change.

For the eBay accounts I run without a VPN, they've had a different IP login to them every single time since I keep track of the IPs and don't use it again.
Old 09-02-2019

Longevity: 78%

I change the mac address on my router, which gives me a new IP from my modem. I'm not sure why anyone bothers to do it any other way.
Old 09-03-2019

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
When you phone tether, then you have to make sure it's the same IP everytime you log in to each account? Or it doesn't matter?
Doesn't matter that you are using more than 1 IP for an account, as long as you aren't using an IP for more than one account