Chances of Lifting this Restriction in Time? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 09-09-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Chances of Lifting this Restriction in Time?

So I got hit with a MC011 on one of my accounts about a month ago.

There were 4 eBay accounts all linked under my personal name. Here was the email sent. And the Responses.

"A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account.
-- The easiest way to do this is to submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted. To upload tracking, please visit the adding tracking information page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/upload-tracking.html
-- You can also verify delivery by providing the feedback you have received from buyers.
- Address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have opened cases against you through eBay or PayPal."

Which I then replied to with

"I have reviewed my account and can verify that all tracking information has been uploaded within my specified handling time. The three orders that had not shipped when the restriction was placed have now had tracking information uploaded within the handling time requirement.

The two return cases that were open when the restriction was placed have now been closed, the buyers refunded in full. Both cases were closed within the required time frame.

The one item not received case that was open when the restriction was placed has been closed by customer service in the sellers favor after I requested that eBay step in to resolve the case. I requested this because I uploaded the tracking information showing the item was delivered to the case, the same day the case was opened. The tracking information shows that it was delivered within the specified handling and shipping time for that listing. After more then 4 days the buyer had not responded and I requested the case be closed.

Paypal has no cases or disputes opened on my account.

Please review this information and see that the account is within good standing, good metrics, and customer service is my number one priority.

If any other information is required please reach out to me and I will have it provided quickly.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you and having this issue resolved."

Essentially stating that there was no issues with the account, what are you talking about eBay? Their response was

"At this time, based on the previous history across all of your accounts, eBay has made the decision to allow continued sales on the (XXXXXXXXX) account only.

We realize that this may be frustrating and inconvenient, but we believe that not implementing these security measures would foster an unreliable and untrustworthy marketplace.. There are websites that do not make attempts to monitor the activity being done on them and many of these websites consequently suffer from more bad buying experiences. Customers know this, and often choose not to use those websites. To maintain a level of safety and integrity, we believe that making an extra effort to maintain a safe site is a necessity.

We understand that you may be disappointed about our decision not to reinstate your selling privileges. However, we still want you as a member of the eBay community, so you will still have your buying privileges to purchase items from other sellers intact.."

So the final conclusion is i can only use the one account, its limits are heavily lowered, and I can not create any new accounts. The issue with this one account is that its flagged for dropshipping and the impressions/sales are maybe 1/12th of what an unflagged account gets. I did try calling as well as messaging eBay to ask them to reevaluate the situation, stonewalled on that route.

So my question is, any chance that in time this could be lifted and I would be able to create more accounts under my own name. Or is this more likely to be permanent?

Old 11-18-2019

Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Chances of Lifting this Restriction in Time?

where do these people come from!!!! i sympathise with you :(
Old 11-18-2019

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%

Just start again ... new stealths.
Old 01-23-2020

Longevity: 24%

An advice...just start again.