First time MC011 suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-06-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Exclamation First time MC011 suspension

I have been a successful eBay seller for almost 5 years now. Not your normal seller as I sell fixed price used autobody parts (bumpers, doors, etc...). Not a car dismantler but a kind of a GoodWill for autoparts. I have to use a freight shipper that does not have online tracking to be able to afford to sell these. I am not a dropshipper but I believe eBay may categorize me that way since I don't fit into their happy little box of normalcy. I had been aggressively growing one of my 2 eBay stores recently and eBay had just raised my selling limits to continue with my progress. I did just get a double NRI case that was incorrect and eBay even reversed the defect. Just after that I got the MC011 suspension. They say it is temporary and are asking for tracking info from me. Now, this is one of two stores I have and I have not linked them other than using the same PayPal account. I am concerned that they will not reinstate this account fully, even if I provide all they are requesting. I am now considering going to Stealth accounts for the first time but did not want to do anything out of the norm for me yet to make sure they do not shut down my other still running eBay store. Anyone have suggestions how I can proceed to make sure I can continue selling with eBay from this point? Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-08-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: First time MC011 suspension

what is NRI?
INR?item not received?
Some sellers will follow up with a USPS first class letter 2 ounces with tracking ,cost is under $3.00.
Can you add that $3 to your shipping charge?
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
TStark (09-09-2019)
Old 09-08-2019

if you follow this forum,some think MC011 is the kiss of death,if so,then it will bring down your other store.
Better call Ebay and explain your situation,what is the name of your freight company?
if no tracking,do you have an invoice or waybill from them?
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
TStark (09-09-2019)
Old 09-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I really think you should get eBay on the phone and explain the situation before uploading anything. If your account metrics and your feedback are good they should be receptive to your explanation.

I would think that you using a freight company that doesn't provide tracking would be acceptable as long as there's a clear history of your customers receiving their orders in the time frame they expected.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
TStark (09-09-2019)
Old 09-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
what is NRI?
INR?item not received?
Some sellers will follow up with a USPS first class letter 2 ounces with tracking ,cost is under $3.00.
Can you add that $3 to your shipping charge?
Correct, INR case. Sorry, I swapped the letters, lol.
All my items are freight shipments without online tracking. How do I add the USPS letter to this and make it work with these? I'm good with the addl $3 but, I'm not sure I'm following how this applies.
Old 09-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
if you follow this forum,some think MC011 is the kiss of death,if so,then it will bring down your other store.
Better call Ebay and explain your situation,what is the name of your freight company?
if no tracking,do you have an invoice or waybill from them?
I did contact CS but they just said to update the recent sales that did not have tracking yet (3 day weekend and I already submitted the info to the shipper and was waiting for the tracking numbers). I did not have any open cases or returns. I do have invoices for all of these but they do not have the tracking number attached to them. I can get a spreadsheet screenshot from the shipper of all the items that they arrived and even a letter from the shipping hub coordinator that handles my account to supply to eBay to show my activities with the shipper. Not sure if any of this will be sufficient for them to greenlight the account again? Was on Sept 4th that they restricted and I replied the same day. I still have not heard back yet...
Old 09-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I really think you should get eBay on the phone and explain the situation before uploading anything. If your account metrics and your feedback are good they should be receptive to your explanation.

I would think that you using a freight company that doesn't provide tracking would be acceptable as long as there's a clear history of your customers receiving their orders in the time frame they expected.
Who do I call at eBay to explain all of this. Tried accounts/securities dept but the first girl had no clue what this restriction was. Yes, I thought this type of shipper would be okay too but they do not update anything online to show they receive the item. The shipper just has the buyer sign a Proof of Delivery but I do not normally get those. I could get these for the ones that shipped but it would around 100 items per month and eBay is not requesting this so far but I am concerned they are requesting these for a longer time period. I don't want to waist the time gathering this if they are just shutting this store down. My time would be better setting up some stealths in the mean time....
Old 09-09-2019

2 INR does not get your account suspended,most sellers would just refund and close the case,if there is no tracking showing it has been delivered.
there must be other reason why your account is suspended.

if you are going to send a USPS first class mail with tracking,upload that tracking number to the order,it would not help you if the buyer files INAD and return the package back to you with you paying the return shipping
Old 09-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Normally, I agree on the 2 INR. These got closed without being able to work with the buyer because the buyer had previously opened a return for INR (2 independently listed items w/single shipment) but the item had just arrived at the shipper the same day. I messaged the buyer of all of this and they closed the return only to open up the 2 INR a week later. The CS with appeals agreed it should've let me work this out with the buyer and removed the defect but I let the refund remain as I would've refunded the buyer anyway. I also previous to this incident had been aggressively growing this account and just had the limits lifted on it. I did have a couple of days in 1 month with sales of just over $1000. I think this combo caused this???
Old 03-26-2020

Longevity: 36%

Any updates on this case? Did you pass or fail the MC011 restriction?