US eBay account + European PayPal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 09-11-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default US eBay account + European PayPal

Hello!
I'm from Europe, i try to create US eBay account with European PayPal. I have US IP and it was done (eBay and PayPal) from US IP. Account is older than 30 days, PayPal was verified by European virtual card(my bank card), i don't need in my country bank account(for PayPal), link and confirm(eBay+PayPal). eBay and PayPal registered under different names, addresses. Names and addresses the first time registered. CCleaner work too. IP changed every time.
If i start something to sell, every time Suspended and eBay write "need additional account verification"
Of course, if i create the same country (my country) eBay+PayPal, it work perfect.
Whether such scheme can work: eBay-one country, PayPal another country? May be European eBay+ European PayPal start working? May be US eBay don't like European PayPal? May be you know another way?
In advance thanks for your answers!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Ok so you created an ebay and paypal in US name and address with US ip, and your own card....

to be fully verified on a US paypal you would need to add bank, a US bank account is a hard thing to get for non-US people..

Does your site verify seller account with just card or is phone number needed, I am collecting data on which ebay sites still allow just card verification, as many have closed this loophole, if you want to, pm me with what country you are in...
Old 09-11-2009
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

.....no, may be i'm not correct to explain...
I'm from Baltic country, and i don't need to add bank account, to be verified PayPal, i only add credit card and my account verified.
...i create eBay account, for example Jack Jones, US, Los Angeles, California, zip...(US IP), and create PayPal account Bob Jordan, Latvia, Riga, zip....(US IP too)..PayPal NOT US location-Latvia location!!!...And Link and Confirm eBay account to PayPal account. After 30 days, i create seller account....bought US telefon number, #### cod by telefon, and.........Suspend. They don't wish to live together(US eBay and for example Latvian Payal) .................
Best Regards!
Old 09-11-2009

Longevity: 92%

ok so u did that and got suspended ?

would it not be because your name and addresses dont match ?
Old 09-12-2009
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hello!
May be, may be......
.....in general, US eBay account+ Latvia PayPal- possible to live, if it is not seller account. If i start to sell-suspended.
I want to try UK eBay account+ Latvia PayPal. My be this way is better.(All Europe)
If somebody have some idea, do not hesitate, share
Have a nice weekend!
Old 09-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

no no no ebay and paypal MUST match address and name!!!! your account wont last long otherwise....

please do not try this on any other ebay, it is a waste of your time. Either register in latvia and sell worldwide from there or register in UK as UK person and get UK bank account...no other way to do it...
Old 09-14-2009

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 85%

What goals of having account registered under USA address or UK? What you win? Dont waste time, the info should match. Dont use cleaner, better create new user under windows and use it.
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Best thing when getting ebay acct is to just use the info as matches the PP.

Example: I have several ebay accts in other countries. But when I create an ebay acct for Germany, I use my U.S. address. They would find out if I had lied anyhow, so by using an address that matches the IP of my country, they figure I'm not trying to lie about who I am.
Old 09-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

We have found in Europe Vic, ip is not such an issue although of course if it matches thats good, it may be luck but it hasnt been an issue. The issue here is the blindingly obvious decrepancy in the ebay and paypal addresses not matching, a total no no...
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

Understood in a general-use scenario.

However, OP is in Estonia using a PP from Latvia and an ebay in California with an IP that isn't Latvia or U.S. in addition to names that don't match.

As you can see in OP, when user creates accounts in OP country of origin with info from country of origin, there is no problem.

Add to that a VCC (which is valid and normally accepted but still shows up as VCC to the server), it probably looks pretty bad.

Sometimes people outsmart themselves, if you catch my meaning.

Last edited by Vicvelcro; 09-14-2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Fixed a typo
Old 09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
Best thing when getting ebay acct is to just use the info as matches the PP.

Example: I have several ebay accts in other countries. But when I create an ebay acct for Germany, I use my U.S. address. They would find out if I had lied anyhow, so by using an address that matches the IP of my country, they figure I'm not trying to lie about who I am.
What do you mean creating account in germany, you mean ebay.de or germany info?
Old 09-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

they are one and the same, an ebay.de account has German details, German details can only go on a ebay.de account....

you can sell on ebay.de, from whereever but the details must match the site you are registered on..
Old 09-15-2009

Not true, I am registered in ebay.com can sell at ebay.uk, ebay.de, no problems.
Old 09-15-2009

Longevity: 86%

Yes, best way is ebay & paypal should be same country (as well as ALL other details....name...address..phone....etc)

here is a suggestion: Get a USA paypal/ebay that match....and when you want to withraw cash....just send money from your USA paypal to your "latvian paypal" then withraw to your bank.
Old 09-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by moloko View Post
Not true, I am registered in ebay.com can sell at ebay.uk, ebay.de, no problems.
yes thats what I said....
Old 09-15-2009
Vicvelcro

That will eventually look suspicious to Paypal.

[NOTE: The following info is a general guideline for typical users, those who don't have years of experience with international sales already. To those people who have been around for years, you already know when and how to disregard what I post here.]

Create a Paypal on the site appropriate to where you physically are. Then create your ebay accounts on the sites you wish to list on. When you create the ebay accounts, use the address that matches the paypal you use.

Example: Suppose I'm really in the U.S. - Suppose I create a U.S. Paypal account with an address in the U.S. - I create an ebay.com with same info as my Paypal - I create and ebay.co.uk with my U.S. info that matches my Paypal - and so forth with all other ebay sites I wish to use. They have no big issue with it.

Carrying that further - If you are in UK, make your UK Paypal, a UK ebay, and then any other countries - but in all cases you should use an address in the UK.

If you are in Romania and want a login for a particular ebay site, make it. But use an address in Romania (can be incorrect mailing address). It is best not to try using a Canadian address.

Doing this will avoid the problem of using an address thousands of miles from where you really are and then trying to sneak a masked IP past them trying to show you being someplace you are not.

People try too hard to outsmart themselves. Simply put, ebay doesn't care where you say you are from, as long as they can clearly confirm it and as long as one of your logins IS on your home site. If they have the impression that some type of subterfuge is taking place, they get tetschy. They let PP know. Then the limits come down on you.

Many MC115s and MC155s come from trying to be over-sneaky. They see that a user is implementing techniques to appear someplace else. They consider that to be suspicious. Simple concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairgo View Post
Yes, best way is ebay & paypal should be same country (as well as ALL other details....name...address..phone....etc)

here is a suggestion: Get a USA paypal/ebay that match....and when you want to withraw cash....just send money from your USA paypal to your "latvian paypal" then withraw to your bank.

Last edited by Vicvelcro; 09-15-2009 at 06:08 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
bluemoon999 (09-16-2009), surcerouche (09-23-2009)
Old 09-16-2009
Executive [VIP]

Firstly do not mention Romania on the European forum, its practically a cuss word (joke)..(not)...

withdrawing to your say latvian paypal, as fairgo said, is possible, I have done it, due to having no bank account in those countries (apart from one) but not in large, or frequent quantities. Best to start by buying from an auction attached to your bank accounts ebay, after that you have an excuse as to how you know that person....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 09-16-2009 at 07:56 AM.