I want to completely start over/fresh. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 09-23-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default I want to completely start over/fresh.

I want to completely start over but I'm not sure how. It has been around 3 years since I last sold. Here is my story/details.

I used to be a powerseller with over 500 positive feedbacks.
I had a few crappy buyers that received their item & then reported to ebay that they never received it. Even though I posted tracking numbers & did everything perfectly by the book ebay automatically took their side & suspended my account.
I made a stealth account, built it up to a couple hundred positive feedbacks, ran into the same problem & this time ebay blocked me from selling but didn't suspend the account.
So I made another stealth account just for selling & I still use the first account just for buying.
I had no problems, I ran out of stuff to sell & didn't use the account in 3 years.
A couple weeks ago I listed a couple items & within a couple hours that account was suspended. Ebay didn't even send an email letting me know it was suspended or a reason why. WTF???

I am worn out, fed up & wish I could just go back to how it was in the beginning. I would like to start fresh with 1 account where I can buy & sell in peace from the comfort of my own home instead of driving to McDonalds or the library to use their wi-fi IP addresses. But I don't even know if it's possible at this point. Or worth the effort. I don't know how to deal with the IP address problem & with ebay just suspending sellers with no reason I don't know if I want to take a chance again. I could set up my own stealth account or buy one already set up but after that, how do I make sure it won't get suspended immediately? How do you keep it going without problems? And how can I get a new IP address? How can I wipe the slate clean & start fresh with a ton of stupid BS? Is it possible?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: I want to completely start over/fresh.

Hi, welcome to the forum, you are in the right place to start "fresh" as we all did.

In addition with stealth tecniques you can have more than one account unlinked from the others... you can start fresh with more than one account

To get a new IP address you can use your phone tethering or just get an USB internet key. Do not use public wifi it will link your account to other accounts.

Read the forum and, if you want to learn fast, get the stealth guide, plenty of useful informtion in there.
Old 09-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 09-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome to the forum friend.
Old 09-23-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Your answer starts with the stealth guide.

Read it and follow it carefully.
Old 09-24-2019

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Welcome
Old 09-28-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Welcome to the forum!

To get a new IP address the easiest solution would be phone tethering (as stated by ilcarletto). Also, you should invest in the stealth guide, it's a good starting point and well worth the money.

I opened a stealth account a few days ago using local public library's Wi-Fi (it's the first stealth account using their IP), hope it goes well. Didn't list anything yet, though, as I'm waiting for my supplier to produce and ship the product.

Last edited by iamdeadinside; 09-28-2019 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-01-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

welcome to aspkin forums
Old 01-01-2021
Threadstarter  

Ok, I'm not doing ebay or Amazon but I want to completely start fresh with a clean slate for the entire internet. I'm getting a new computer so I don't want anything tied to any of my old crap. I want to be a completely new person on my new computer. What exactly do I need to worry about? Router IP address? Modem IP address? Cookies?

I know how to change my router IP address & reset my modem. I deleted all cookies & history (I think). And I can create new user ID's on my computer. Is there anything else I need to know? I keep reading that I need to change ISP's. And I read that I need to get a new router & modem.

Please list all the steps I need to take so I can be positive I'm starting with a 100% clean slate. And I want to start fresh without having to pay a monthly fee for a VPN.
Old 01-02-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Please list all the steps I need to take so I can be positive I'm starting with a 100% clean slate. And I want to start fresh without having to pay a monthly fee for a VPN.
Stealth reading awaits you lots of posts to read and make informed decisions and actions :thum:

Free VPNs aren't a good choice to deal with...
Old 01-02-2021
Threadstarter  

I've been reading & reading for years. I bought the ebay stealth guide a couple years ago. But I still can't find all the answers to make me 100% positive/confident. I need the exact answers RIGHT NOW. Not a few more months or years of searching & reading.

I've been doing this since the beginning of the internet & I'm still not sure about this stuff. Another 20 or 30 years & I'm pretty sure I won't be any better off.

"Make informed decisions"??? Searching & reading leads to 1 thing, completely opposite answers. Ask any question & you are sure to get 2 completely black & white opposite answers. Like I always say "ask 5 people 1 question & get 10 different answers".

Do I need to buy a new router? Answer = both YES & NO depending on who you ask or where you read.

Do I need to change ISP's? Answer = both YES & NO depending on who you ask or where you read.

Do I need to get a new modem? Answer = both YES & NO depending on who you ask or where you read.

How am I supposed to know the correct answer? Who's telling the truth & who's BS'ing me?

I'm not looking to mask my activity with a paid VPN. I want to completely start over as if it's the first time I have ever used the internet. I'm getting a new computer. A new user ID. I have all new email addresses. And I'm trying to avoid Google as much as possible. And I cleared the cookies, cache & history. And I changed my router's mac address & IP number. What else do I need to do? I'm worried about the router, modem & ISP.

I don't understand why this has to be so difficult/cryptic/top secret. It should be super easy.

Q:How do I completely start over with a clean slate?

A: Do these steps:

I just want to be sure I'm covering all the bases. I know 75% but I'm worried about the 25% I'm not totally sure about. I don't totally understand the whole router, modem, ISP, IP number & mac address thing. I read that your computer, router, modem + every different user ID on your computer all have their own mac address. And I read an internet site only tracks 1 of them. I don't know how accurate that info is. This is confusing as hell if you're not a total computer geek.

Some websites track your IP number. Some track your mac address. Some track your cookies. Some track your personal information. Smart devices spy on you & invade your privacy.

WHAT A TOTAL F***IN PAIN IN THE A**!!!

And stop pushing the Stealth Guide because people setup stealth accounts & still get banned all the time. And then they have no clue what they did wrong exactly. They don't understand IP numbers or mac addresses either.

I also constantly see people ask a question about getting back on a site they were banned from & nobody answers the question. They automatically take the sites side & accuses the person of doing something terrible so they deserved to be banned. Automatically guilty & never proven innocent. And when you get banned most sites never tell you exactly why.

I opened a Facebook account & used it 1 time *ONE TIME* just to ask a question about how to order a Transformers toy. A couple days later my account was disabled. And they never told me why. They just said I wasn't following the rules. The only thing I did was ask a question in a private chat. I hate social media like Facebook & Twitter & never use it. The 1 time I used it I got banned. WTF

I had a Google/Youtube account that I only used to post replies. One day my account got banned/disabled & they never told me why. No warnings just gone. I'm pretty sure some jerk reported me because they didn't agree with my POV. Probably some republican snowflake MAGA cultist didn't like me bashing their precious Trump messiah constantly & I hurt their delicate feelings. But I'll never know for sure will I?

I need to learn exactly how to get around this crap. Censorship & cancel culture is getting fierce out there. Say anything & somebody will be offended & you will be banned constantly. I want to stay invisible from Google & Youtube.

I've tried VPN's before & they never worked. Every time I used one the websites I visited wouldn't work properly. That's why I'm avoiding them.

Last edited by Tsunami; 01-02-2021 at 09:58 AM.
Old 01-03-2021

Longevity: 24%

Honestly, the 1st step is to calm down. You

Also, you are talking about making an account that will never get banned and that you want to be 100% with it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you cannot be 100% confident with stealth, especially with the introduction of Managed Payments. You can be 90% confident with your account, but never 100%, trust me.

If i was you, i would read the forum calmly for around 2 weeks and make your own steps and what you feel comfortable with, since you already know a bit.

P.S. In regards to your IP worry, just buy a dongle and use a sim card inside of it. Top it up with data and you are good to go. Do research on internet dongles .
Old 01-04-2021

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%

Change your name via deed poll

Get a new address

New ISP

New Laptop

And your set for managed payments on eBay ....

That's the quick answer you are looking for OR invest a couple hundred dollars experimenting using the methods on this forum that have been openly discussed.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (01-04-2021)
Old 01-04-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

Your best thing to use is phone tethering. I get a new IP in 3 seconds.
Get a small laptop, hook it to the phone tethering using easy tether pro, its $10 in the android store or free if you google, free android apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (01-04-2021)
Old 01-04-2021

Activity: 11%

welcome to the forum
Old 01-04-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
Your best thing to use is phone tethering. I get a new IP in 3 seconds.
Get a small laptop, hook it to the phone tethering using easy tether pro, its $10 in the android store or free if you google, free android apps.
Interesting. I'm gonna try this app from official source.