Got Indefinitely suspended after MC011 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 08-24-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Got Indefinitely suspended after MC011

Hello,

I have 4 years old account that was sitting and I just start listing on. After only two sales I received MC011 from ebay asking for proof for delivery. I was like ok no problem, this is easy since the dropshiper I use ships same day with tracking number attached for every order. Then I received second email from ebay asking for Photo ID, copy of a recent credit card statement and invoices for the items I sell.

I thought this was also not problem since the products I had listed on this account were 100% legit with Invoices received from established company.

Then all of sudden I received an email from ebay saying my account was indefinitely suspended. Do you know what are my chances I remove the restriction as the products I sell are really without any issue and the account was on my real name. Really no reason for the account to be taken down.
Below is the last email I received from ebay. Do you know if I have any change to get the account back by calling ebay? Does anyone have similar experience to share?

eBay is built on trust, and we want our marketplace to be safe for both buyers and sellers. We reviewed your account because of concerns with your selling activity. Based on our review, we've taken the following actions on your account:
- Indefinitely removed your ability to sell. You can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.
- Removed any of your listings. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

You can still bid on items, buy, and complete transactions you have in progress.

If you think we’ve made a mistake, or someone has accessed your account without permission, please contact us as soon as possible. To reach us, go to eBay.com and click the “Help & Contact” link at the top of the page

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks,

eBay

Last edited by bakica; 08-24-2019 at 05:30 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-21-2019

Longevity: 26%
Default Re: Got Indefinitely suspended after MC011

Hello,
I have such the same problem with you, a nightmare problem named MC011.
3 days ago, my accounts got the MC011 and I contacted Ebay customer Service. They asked me to upload all tracking numbers (just 3 order) and they can consider to reinstate my accounts. And for some minutes later, I got suspension email before I can do anything.
Just wonder should I call them again but I think they won't lift suspension. How crazy they are!
Old 09-22-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

This is for Bakica,
you mentioned dropshipping,who does the dropshipping for you?
You have invoice,who is the seller?
Old 09-23-2019
Threadstarter  

I'm the seller. I'm working for a serious Company located in the USA. The invoices were from the Company I work with. This is why it's very strange I got suspended
Old 09-24-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboss View Post
Hello,
I have such the same problem with you, a nightmare problem named MC011.
3 days ago, my accounts got the MC011 and I contacted Ebay customer Service. They asked me to upload all tracking numbers (just 3 order) and they can consider to reinstate my accounts. And for some minutes later, I got suspension email before I can do anything.
Just wonder should I call them again but I think they won't lift suspension. How crazy they are!
The same situation...Account was active starting from 2014 with 615 feeds..Info was real and real docs were sent for review..Permanent block for selling. I don't understand such situations when hundreds of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ CN accounts are active with spammers and real ones are blocked..
Old 09-24-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakica View Post
I'm the seller. I'm working for a serious Company located in the USA. The invoices were from the Company I work with. This is why it's very strange I got suspended
The same,bro..the same.. Answer on me question "What exactly the reason of block?" was " Your supplier is not trusted by ebay". What a hell! Customers are happy,shipping is fast and that is the result? So I decided to create a stealth.. I'm only stuck with money withdrawal from it.. Can't find solution so far..
Old 09-25-2019
Threadstarter  

I called ebay couple of times about this. But they said the account is suspended and that’s it. Nothing to do here.
Old 09-26-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakica View Post
I called ebay couple of times about this. But they said the account is suspended and that’s it. Nothing to do here.
I wrote them a few mails and finally one of the CS replied me with the reason. That means that ebay has some list of trusted suppliers..