IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!] - Page 31 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 09-24-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by byronius maximus View Post
Hate to reply to myself, but somebody has to, I guess. Look, in some places on this site it says" Basically, One Business Account = One User Acccount on the Computer = One IPBurger Fresh/Dedicated IP Address." So it seems that we must still create different Windows user accounts. But elsewhere it says that using the Firefox profile manager will let you toggle back and forth between accounts with no need to switch between Windows user accounts.

Maybe I'm slow, but I need the final answer on this, nobody needs conflicting instructions here. Please answer this point clearly here, soon.
Yes, please read here: https://secure.ipburger.com/kb/firefox/multiple

To make it simple, with Firefox extension you don't need separate user accounts. Firefox extension keeps everything separated for you.

If you have other questions please reach out to support here: https://secure.ipburger.com/contact.php

Last edited by aspkin; 09-24-2019 at 03:06 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-24-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by quanhuy8x View Post
I bought many Fresh IP UK from IPBurger. They are perfect !
Glad to hear that.
Old 09-24-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%

If i purchase IPBurger for a year, and my account gets suspended in first month, are they usually helpful with providing you with another ip or discount at all? debating if i just get it for one month first to test and try out, and if account works fine no suspension, then get it for the year. new to the stealth, last account i made i got suspended using phone hotspot and burner app for phone #.
Old 09-25-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aag6750 View Post
If i purchase IPBurger for a year, and my account gets suspended in first month, are they usually helpful with providing you with another ip or discount at all? debating if i just get it for one month first to test and try out, and if account works fine no suspension, then get it for the year. new to the stealth, last account i made i got suspended using phone hotspot and burner app for phone #.
Best for you is to try the IPBurger first for a month. And you can decide after if you'll extend your subscription. I believe aspkin is very kind to deal with the 'discount'. Contact IPburger support for more info: https://www.ipburger.com/support/
The Following User Says Thank You to WEI For This Useful Post:
aspkin (09-25-2019)
Old 10-01-2019

Longevity: 26%

I purchased a 3m Fresh IP address from IPburger. The delivery was instant. Then I had to set it up on my computer to work. I would usually say that I am technologically challenged, but i found the guide for setting up was very easy to follow. I especially appreciated the screen shots, it showed where to click or unclick on the pages. It took me about 30mins to set up and then the VPN was up and running.

I also used IPburger webiste to check my IP addresses at home and work and it works like a charm.

I am considering using a VPN all the time for privacy. After what i have read from this website, I feel totally uneasy with all my data being collected all the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to panacea For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-04-2019)
Old 10-04-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by panacea View Post
I purchased a 3m Fresh IP address from IPburger. The delivery was instant. Then I had to set it up on my computer to work. I would usually say that I am technologically challenged, but i found the guide for setting up was very easy to follow. I especially appreciated the screen shots, it showed where to click or unclick on the pages. It took me about 30mins to set up and then the VPN was up and running.

I also used IPburger webiste to check my IP addresses at home and work and it works like a charm.

I am considering using a VPN all the time for privacy. After what i have read from this website, I feel totally uneasy with all my data being collected all the time.

Awesome, glad to hear it!

Let me know if you need anything else.
Old 10-06-2019

I have purchased a Fresh IP address from IP Burger and it's been working great so far. Thanks for setting up such a nice service!

PS: Aspkin, I sent you a PM. Please get back to me on that one.
The Following User Says Thank You to nagadhanyamraju7 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-11-2019)
Old 10-11-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagadhanyamraju7 View Post
I have purchased a fresh IP address from IP Burger and it's been working great so far. Thanks for setting up such a nice service!

PS: Aspkin, I sent you a PM. Please get back to me on that one.
Awesome, glad to hear it.
Old 10-14-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a US or UK Dedicated IP Address.

https://secure.ipburger.com/

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.
Old 10-15-2019

Longevity: 33%

Been waiting for a fix for my current issue for 3 days now, waiting for emails just takes too long...

First of all I've purchased the Fresh IP, it automatically disconnects "or stops working" when I leave the PC inactive for some reason, I've purchased other Fresh IP from another provider he didn't have that same issue...

Also I want to setup the Firefox Extension but it seems it won't work saying server unreachable however tried all the solutions none of them worked...

how long will it take?
Old 10-16-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by egycryer View Post
Been waiting for a fix for my current issue for 3 days now, waiting for emails just takes too long...

First of all I've purchased the Fresh IP, it automatically disconnects "or stops working" when I leave the PC inactive for some reason, I've purchased other Fresh IP from another provider he didn't have that same issue...

Also I want to setup the Firefox Extension but it seems it won't work saying server unreachable however tried all the solutions none of them worked...

how long will it take?
I think I found the ticket you started.

Last message on their where you found a solution using a tunneling software since you're in Egypt.

If you still need help reply back to the ticket.
Old 10-22-2019

Longevity: 29%

It's about 1 Year I use ipbuerger fresh VPN service. Mainly for USA and UK IPS.
No issue still.

It would be great if you will add switch kill in-app, Switch kill is the must-have option for the application.
The Following User Says Thank You to geobadzo For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-22-2019)
Old 10-25-2019

Longevity: 25%

IS NORD VPN any good, thats one i am using now
Old 10-25-2019
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevor mundy View Post
IS NORD VPN any good, thats one i am using now
Yes, it's good for it's actual purpose - hiding your IP, for anonymity.
Is it good for eBay, Paypal or Amazon? Definitely NOT!
And YES! you are in the right thread to ask this - as IPBurger is 100times better than Nordvpn. IPBurger is offering guaranteed FRESH Dedicated IPs, while Nord have abused, shared IPs. It's not too late to switch bro. Don't settle for less.
Old 10-26-2019

I tried it and i got suspended by eBay immediately. Don't use it anymore.
It was a very bad experience. They said that it's just $9.58 but it's $30/month actually. Why do you hide the truth?
The Following User Says Thank You to Loretta_Whitby For This Useful Post:
accts12 (04-16-2020)
Old 10-26-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta_Whitby View Post
I tried it and i got suspended by eBay immediately. Don't use it anymore.
It was a very bad experience. They said that it's just $9.58 but it's $30/month actually. Why do you hide the truth?
You need to look closely. For the 12 Month Price it's $9.58/mo. 1 Month is $20.00/mo + $10.00 Setup Fee which is $30/mo.

It's the cheapest option available from what I've researched.
Old 10-30-2019

I recently purchased a fresh IP address from IP Burger and it works great. Easy to set up and customer support was fast in answering any questions I had regarding the service, thanks!
Old 11-04-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiwee10 View Post
I recently purchased a fresh IP address from IP Burger and it works great. Easy to set up and customer support was fast in answering any questions I had regarding the service, thanks!
Awesome, glad to hear it.
Old 11-04-2019

Longevity: 30%

IP BURGER IS GREAT, WORKING AWESOME!
Using it last 7 months, no issues, fresh IP address.
The Following User Says Thank You to David18 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-04-2019)
Old 11-06-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by David18 View Post
IP BURGER IS GREAT, WORKING AWESOME!
Using it last 7 months, no issues, fresh IP address.
Awesome, glad to here it.
Old 11-08-2019

hi im looking to purchase. But im a bit cautious as im having trouble withdrawing from paypal with my current stealth account, just wondering if u may be able to help as its my first stealth account ive purchased.

Many Thanks

Roger
Old 11-12-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a US or UK Dedicated IP Address.

https://secure.ipburger.com/

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.