What am i missing here? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 10-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default What am i missing here?

I have been a member for about 5 years now. I have 2 other stealth US et$y account for the last 5 & 2 years. First account was paypal standalone until they forced et$y payments. Second account has been et$y payments since started with help from Gladiator. I have been using different shared VPN IP's for both accounts (which i also plan to switch to dedicated IPs)

A couple weeks ago i setup a 3rd account. Used a new computer, new IP, new gmail address & new name, new bank account, new CC. I sell 2 items in the first week and when i went to sign in one day it says my account has been deactivated. I have no emails from them whatsoever besides the "congratulations you made a sale" emails a couple days earlier. I email them and ask why my account is deactivated? No reply. Not just my shop shut down, I'm talking account deactivated, cant even log in.

Couple days go by and i try again with all new everything. Couldn't even register an account. At this point all they are asking for is first name, email address & a password. I click submit and get a message that there is some generic error, forgot exactly how it was worded. I chat with them and the rep tells me that they have to forward my issue to a special team who will email me within 24 hours, which never happens. I chalked this up to a blacklisted IP as this is my only guess.

A couple day later I try again with all new info & IP, and i cant remember if i got the same error or it just blinked when i clicked submit and never worked. Figured it must be another bad IP. It is a shared IP so it's understandable.

I'm trying to use NordVPN for this new account and just to see what would happen, i switched to one of their "dedicated IPs", which i dont really think are dedicated since i can just choose any of the 30+ that are listed under their dedicated section of the VPN app. Same thing, it doesn't work. Switch to another Dedicated IP and it works. hmm??

So now im under the impression that these issues are definitely just related to the IP address but there is no way i'm using this new account since i used a few bad IPs before getting in and i feel like i could get closed and dont want to spend more time on a doomed account.

Now i start looking into dedicated IPs and decide to go with 24vc, get a "fresh Dedicated IP" and start again. New everything.

This time i'm sure it's going to work because this is a Fresh IP and what else could they possibly be blocking. Before trying to register i make sure VPN is there are no DNS leaks. Start putting in my first name, email and create a password, click submit and nothing. Just blinks like its not accepting my info.

What am i missing? I am not able to even create an account for shopping at this point!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-05-2019

Longevity: 26%
Default Re: What am i missing here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
I have been a member for about 5 years now. I have 2 other stealth US et$y account for the last 5 & 2 years. First account was paypal standalone until they forced et$y payments. Second account has been et$y payments since started with help from Gladiator. I have been using different shared VPN IP's for both accounts (which i also plan to switch to dedicated IPs)

A couple weeks ago i setup a 3rd account. Used a new computer, new IP, new gmail address & new name, new bank account, new CC. I sell 2 items in the first week and when i went to sign in one day it says my account has been deactivated. I have no emails from them whatsoever besides the "congratulations you made a sale" emails a couple days earlier. I email them and ask why my account is deactivated? No reply. Not just my shop shut down, I'm talking account deactivated, cant even log in.

Couple days go by and i try again with all new everything. Couldn't even register an account. At this point all they are asking for is first name, email address & a password. I click submit and get a message that there is some generic error, forgot exactly how it was worded. I chat with them and the rep tells me that they have to forward my issue to a special team who will email me within 24 hours, which never happens. I chalked this up to a blacklisted IP as this is my only guess.

A couple day later I try again with all new info & IP, and i cant remember if i got the same error or it just blinked when i clicked submit and never worked. Figured it must be another bad IP. It is a shared IP so it's understandable.

I'm trying to use NordVPN for this new account and just to see what would happen, i switched to one of their "dedicated IPs", which i dont really think are dedicated since i can just choose any of the 30+ that are listed under their dedicated section of the VPN app. Same thing, it doesn't work. Switch to another Dedicated IP and it works. hmm??

So now im under the impression that these issues are definitely just related to the IP address but there is no way i'm using this new account since i used a few bad IPs before getting in and i feel like i could get closed and dont want to spend more time on a doomed account.

Now i start looking into dedicated IPs and decide to go with 24vc, get a "fresh Dedicated IP" and start again. New everything.

This time i'm sure it's going to work because this is a Fresh IP and what else could they possibly be blocking. Before trying to register i make sure VPN is there are no DNS leaks. Start putting in my first name, email and create a password, click submit and nothing. Just blinks like its not accepting my info.

What am i missing? I am not able to even create an account for shopping at this point!
i've heard others before complaining with 24vc with their info not accepted by etsy when registering, i've had a Fresh IP from 24vc myself and my account got suspended after the first sell, my theory is etsy now detecting vpn ip's as i've never saw a successful method to open an etsy stealth account with vpns lately.
Old 10-05-2019

Longevity: 48%

I don't think it's a specific IP address I think it's the fact that you are using a VPN at all. I used to use 24vc and it was fine for the first 2 accounts then started getting blocked the same way you described at the registration page after that. Although the 2 I made never had any issues and are still active. I don't know why it happens with some IPs and not others it's super strange. If you can't tether I think you may have more luck if you use a smaller company.
Old 10-05-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shassar View Post
I don't think it's a specific IP address I think it's the fact that you are using a VPN at all. I used to use 24vc and it was fine for the first 2 accounts then started getting blocked the same way you described at the registration page after that. Although the 2 I made never had any issues and are still active. I don't know why it happens with some IPs and not others it's super strange. If you can't tether I think you may have more luck if you use a smaller company.
so what's your explaining getting the account desactivated after the first selles?
Old 10-05-2019

Longevity: 48%

No I'm talking about them blocking you at registration not being able to get past the page where you enter your email. It happens with some VPN services
Old 10-05-2019

That's the point if you can't pass the registration page, means they already know you're using a vpn so getting suspended is just a matter of time.
Old 10-05-2019

Look if you don't know this by now, all websites are filtering vpn and proxy at signups. If they detect you using these, say bye bye accounts.
Old 10-05-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by joiNow View Post
Look if you don't know this by now, all websites are filtering vpn and proxy at signups. If they detect you using these, say bye bye accounts.
Have you failed with vpn before?
The Following User Says Thank You to hatim7811 For This Useful Post:
Miffy (10-20-2019)
Old 10-05-2019

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Hello,

Is this recent for ETSY? I made my 10th or so account last month just fine. Just made one 3 days ago and have the exact same issue as stated in this thread. Account deactivated (not suspended), unable to even log in. I have never experienced this before and really need to get a couple of shops open for Q4 so any info would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron View Post
Hello,

Is this recent for ETSY? I made an account last month just fine. Just made one 3 days ago and have the exact same issue as stated in this thread. Account deactivated (not suspended), unable to even log in. I have never experienced this before and really need to get a couple of shops open for Q4 so any info would be greatly appreciated.
Just tried again this morning
Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I wouldn't be saying what I said if I didn't try all methods... I am experienced...
Have you tried a Residential IP from a VPN? instead of the typical datacenter IPs?
Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
What do you mean by this? What company issues these IPs? Comcast, AT&T?
Came across some info when i was researching. Not sure who sells them thought
Old 10-05-2019

Quote:
If not issued by ISPs in USA forget about it... Datacenter IPs never work.
did you try tethering?
Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Is tethering to a prepaid phone the only option now?
Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Also am not able to reply to PMs yet as i dont have enough posts yet
Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Tethering works and that falls under mobile ips like i mentioned above.

Datacenter IPs will NOT work at signups. Tethering, 4G IPs, ISP IPs in USA, all work.
What is the most cost effective way to tether these days? a cell phone for each account could be kind of expensive
Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Most cost effective is 3g tethering, u pay $5/month unlimited.
Sorry i have no experience tethering other than using my hotspot on my cell phone. Are you talking about an add on device to your mobile plan? or where would i get what you're talking about?
Old 10-05-2019

Quote:
Tethering works and that falls under mobile ips like i mentioned above.

Datacenter IPs will NOT work at signups. Tethering, 4G IPs, ISP IPs in USA, all work.
i've made an account with 24vc and suspended after first selle the account last almost 20 days and when using tethering my account get suspended after 3h. i'm not sure what's best option, mobil tethering always get me suspended.
Old 10-05-2019

Quote:
They are probably linking you with something else. Also track your IPs.
can etsy ban mobile ips or detect them?
Old 10-05-2019

Quote:
All websites now can track and detect.
then probably tethering is no longer an option?
Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I think they got rid of this service. Get unlimited plans if you need big data.
I would need a new device to tether from since i've used my phone a couple times to tether one of my other accounts. I guess i will need to research tethering options.

**Also, i can't reply to PMs still until i get to 25 posts
Old 10-05-2019

Quote:
Why wouldn't be? I don't see your logic... are you high?
you said they can detect mobile ips so probably they are eliminating this option as i always geting suspended with tethering unlike vpn it stand until the first selle!