Anyone else use Google Ads Stealth accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 10-08-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Anyone else use Google Ads Stealth accounts?

Hope I'm allowed to post this here. Just wondering if anyone else uses Google ads stealth accounts for their ecommerce store? I've been doing it for many years but don't see others talking about it much.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Anyone else use Google Ads Stealth accounts?

What do you need a google ad stealth account for?
Old 10-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
What do you need a google ad stealth account for?
They are used for ecommerce businesses such as shopify stores etc. Some people need them because their original ads account was banned indefinitely.
Old 10-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

unfortunately, almost no one here talks about google. i have asked about it here for years and receive no responses. people don't even notice the fact that google is so close to being another EB/AMZ. it's the default search on every Android phone and no one cares. the constant upgrades to google shopping is getting intense.
Old 10-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
unfortunately, almost no one here talks about google. i have asked about it here for years and receive no responses. people don't even notice the fact that google is so close to being another EB/AMZ. it's the default search on every Android phone and no one cares. the constant upgrades to google shopping is getting intense.
Yes Google definitely is something you would think more people would be interested in. I'm noticing that Google has been doing major changes every year especially for the past few years. I stay up to date with all the changes (mostly because I'm a certified Google expert) but it's more lucrative and long-term compared to Eb/Amz.
Old 10-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

i want that Google Express placement. ever tried to apply for it? i notice more and more products i want to sell that are being censored or keywords in titles are being censored, but sellers in google express are not affected.
Old 10-09-2019

Longevity: 37%

People on here can't grasp how to make a simple ebay account work, much less understand running ads on keywords and such.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (10-10-2019)
Old 10-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
i want that Google Express placement. ever tried to apply for it? i notice more and more products i want to sell that are being censored or keywords in titles are being censored, but sellers in google express are not affected.
I thought about using Google express but haven't as of yet. Definitely seem like something to give a try eventually. Do you use Google shopping ads or search ads? I prefer shopping myself. Amazing results.
Old 10-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
People on here can't grasp how to make a simple ebay account work, much less understand running ads on keywords and such.
You know what?.....you're right about that. 😂 can't even argue with you lol. But there are some people here who know the power of Google.
Old 10-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly4dust View Post
I thought about using Google express but haven't as of yet. Definitely seem like something to give a try eventually. Do you use Google shopping ads or search ads? I prefer shopping myself. Amazing results.
Shopping all the way. Everyone is on mobile now and everyone wants to see visible clear, pretty photos. No one wants to read walls of text or descriptions.

Google is doing the same thing with Shopping. They are putting emphasis on the photos. I remember when it was just a standard list and you could spam with crappy photos and whatever text you want, but they are trying to make it default to a grid and huge photos. And Google Express members get listings that are twice the size with even bigger photos. Not to mention, Google is already working on making the images search section a marketplace like Pinterest and Instagram. All pretty, large, bright photos you click and then buy it. I know what they will do with Google Express will be the same as AMZ has done...first page will be nothing but sponsored listings and advertisements. That scares me as a small business not listed in Google Express yet.

I know people on the forum have mentioned they don't even worry about descriptions much any more (especially on EB), just put everything in the pictures. I think everything will eventually move towards emphasis on this.
Old 10-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Shopping all the way. Everyone is on mobile now and everyone wants to see visible clear, pretty photos. No one wants to read walls of text or descriptions.

Google is doing the same thing with Shopping. They are putting emphasis on the photos. I remember when it was just a standard list and you could spam with crappy photos and whatever text you want, but they are trying to make it default to a grid and huge photos. And Google Express members get listings that are twice the size with even bigger photos. Not to mention, Google is already working on making the images search section a marketplace like Pinterest and Instagram. All pretty, large, bright photos you click and then buy it. I know what they will do with Google Express will be the same as AMZ has done...first page will be nothing but sponsored listings and advertisements. That scares me as a small business not listed in Google Express yet.

I know people on the forum have mentioned they don't even worry about descriptions much any more (especially on EB), just put everything in the pictures. I think everything will eventually move towards emphasis on this.
Yeah Google is certainly leaning more on photos these days. Photos are taking over. It's best to keep using Google shopping while also using express to take advantage of both. Especially since no one ever truly know what they're up to. There's always some new changes.