Etsy Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 10-10-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Etsy Suspended

Hi,

I set up an Etsy shop in June selling lingerie and bondage wear and things really picked up in the last couple of months selling 5-10 a day mainly to USA (based in UK)

Received email from them that they have suspended me. see below

Tried to open another one but of course that was suspended in minutes.

Any advice on how to move forward?

Hello,

This is X from Etsy's Marketplace Integrity team. Thank you for your interest in selling on Etsy.

After a close review of your account, my team and I have determined that your items and business do not meet our Seller Policy and we can no longer accommodate your business on Etsy. As a result, your account has been closed.

Etsy is a marketplace with specific policies about what can be sold, and these policies differ from most other online marketplaces and venues. Etsy connects buyers with individual makers and designers of handmade items. As a result, Etsy isn't an appropriate venue for larger-scale operations, manufacturers, and exporters to sell their products.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-10-2019

Default Re: Etsy Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari2ruthy View Post
Hi,

I set up an Etsy shop in June selling lingerie and bondage wear and things really picked up in the last couple of months selling 5-10 a day mainly to USA (based in UK)

Received email from them that they have suspended me. see below

Tried to open another one but of course that was suspended in minutes.

Any advice on how to move forward?

Hello,

This is X from Etsy's Marketplace Integrity team. Thank you for your interest in selling on Etsy.

After a close review of your account, my team and I have determined that your items and business do not meet our Seller Policy and we can no longer accommodate your business on Etsy. As a result, your account has been closed.

Etsy is a marketplace with specific policies about what can be sold, and these policies differ from most other online marketplaces and venues. Etsy connects buyers with individual makers and designers of handmade items. As a result, Etsy isn't an appropriate venue for larger-scale operations, manufacturers, and exporters to sell their products.
Basically you were reselling / dropshipping thats why. Its forbibben on etsy
Old 10-12-2019

It happened to me too. I create my first and only Etsy account, then i disgned my first t-shirt and one day after the creation they closed the account with the same email. I sent them an email with question about my suspending and they sent me back an generic email (Our team has comprehensively reviewed your account history and information on Etsy, and we've determined that we're unable to reconsider the decision made in this circumstance.

A thorough review of your account has led us to the conclusion that your business does not qualify for our marketplace. For this reason, my team and I have found it necessary to revoke your account privileges permanently.
We are unable to reconsider this decision, and this email will be our final communication on this matter. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.) I tried to contact them via call but after the etsy man hear my email and checked it, he just read the script and hanged up. I dont know what to do....
Old 10-13-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoyanP View Post
It happened to me too. I create my first and only Etsy account, then i disgned my first t-shirt and one day after the creation they closed the account with the same email. I sent them an email with question about my suspending and they sent me back an generic email (Our team has comprehensively reviewed your account history and information on Etsy, and we've determined that we're unable to reconsider the decision made in this circumstance.

A thorough review of your account has led us to the conclusion that your business does not qualify for our marketplace. For this reason, my team and I have found it necessary to revoke your account privileges permanently.
We are unable to reconsider this decision, and this email will be our final communication on this matter. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.) I tried to contact them via call but after the etsy man hear my email and checked it, he just read the script and hanged up. I dont know what to do....
Etsee is being super strict since it's Q4, most new sellers are being deactivated for no reason, nobody really knows what to do, I feel like we are all up against Night King lol
Old 10-13-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Etsy wants handcrafted items made by you or your employee,it is very clear in their email they dont want mass produced items .
The T shirt you made must look like it is mass produced,why not sell it on Ebay,Ebay does not care
Old 10-13-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoyanP View Post

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 10-13-2019

I made the disign of the t shirt, but i saw a lot of t shirt on etsy who look like they are mass produced. I dont know why i deserve permanent banfor this, without any warnings or just list remove. When you create a simple disigned t- shirt it cant be unique every time i think.
Old 10-13-2019

The only thing after a lot of thinking for me may be that i was on a holiday in Turkey when i create the account. I am from Bulgaria and all data for my account registration was for there. Any sugestions what can i do and how to contact them. I need to know if i have any chance to bring my account back or i must go stealth or ebay. Tanks guys.