Stealth PayPal Questions from a Stealth Book Owner - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-10-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Stealth PayPal Questions from a Stealth Book Owner

Bought and read the stealth guide- twice. It's a little dated so I wanted to make sure I had a few things right.

-Will PayPal give eBay the PERSONAL name on the account if it's a Business PayPal account? Will it give eBay the bank account info (for linking)? How close are these two companies, really, since they split up?

-(goes with above) With a Business PayPal can I still use a credit card in my name to confirm, will that link me, or does it have to be a business CC? If it is a Business CC, do I have to provide my actual name? (guide is a little vague here)

Was going to ask this but checked my current PayPal. Figured I would leave it up in case someone else was looking for the answer

-1099k- that's in the PayPal 'owners' name and NOT the business name?

Answer: It's in my corporation's name.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-11-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

AVS does not verify the name of the cc holder,just zipcode and street number.

Paypal does care if it is a debit or a credit card,as fee is lower with debit card.
Paypal makes money on our transaction fee of 30 cents and discount rate of 2.9-4.4%
It pays 10 cents per transaction and 1-2 1/2 % for card,zero for bank transfer and zero for paypal fund.
and when you want to download your fund faster by using a debit card,Paypal gets a cut too.
Paypal makes money when you use your Paypal debit card as credit card,it makes money extending working capital loan,it makes money lending you money to buy ,it makes money when you lose a chargeback,you paid fee of $20,Paypal pockets $5.
it also makes money when you use its credit cards and make minimum balance per month.
It also makes money on foreign exchange,

no,if you just change the email address(we are allowed 6 or 8 email addresses),there is an internal number for each Paypal account no matter which email add you use.
your Paypal account is linked to your banned Ebay account

no,if you just change the email address(we are allowed 6 or 8 email addresses),there is an internal number for each Paypal account no matter which email add you use.
your Paypal account is linked to your banned Ebay account.
you should apply for Ayden.

Last edited by TGMT²; 06-22-2020 at 04:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
Xerobull (10-11-2019)
Old 10-11-2019

Longevity: 31%
Default Re: Stealth PayPal Questions from a Stealth Book Owner

- ebay wont see the bank
- credit cards have no names, only adresses. the adress has to match with the registred adress of your creditcard or you cant connect it to the account. Name is just printed but there is no way to verify or check whos card it is.
- also there is no personal or buissnes creditcard. this is only between you and your creditcard issuer. Only difference what paypal can see is if it is a debit or creditcard and they do not care which one it is
The Following User Says Thank You to burbur For This Useful Post:
Xerobull (10-11-2019)
Old 10-12-2019
Threadstarter  

THANK YOU guys for your excellent, informed answers!

@burbur - the guide itself mentions business CCs but it may just be too confusing to get into the nuances of it in the guide.

Another question: If I simply change my PayPal email address, would it look like a new PayPal to eBay? Or is there some other identifier they use that we can't see?

(my eBay accounts are restricted by my PayPal is fine, seasoned and has a LOT of money going through it so there wouldn't be any 'hold' nonsense if I could still use it)
Old 10-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Hey, @agent006140, can you kick me a PM? I have a quick question for you regarding the stealth guide. (I'm not sure how much info from that book we should post here, as it's part of Donald's income). Thanks!!