Be better prepared for longer periods of time for payment with managed payments - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 10-19-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Be better prepared for longer periods of time for payment with managed payments

I joined manage payments in Aug. Was very excited to receive invite to sign up for it.
Process was very easy to sign up. Going very smoothly until this week.
Many sellers this week are experiencing long delays in receiving payments to bank accounts.
Sellers and me myself have called and chatted with eBay and they can not provide the same answer among many sellers why none of us have received anything in bank since Tuesday.
Payouts for me have been each day but bank has not seen my deposits for any payouts this week.
eBay tells us our banks are delayed in processing due to past holiday, Columbus Day.
They tell some sellers it's due to the holiday. They are telling sellers that the clearinghouse is having issues and that's why the delay. I asked for trace numbers or ACH numbers. eBay would not and could not give me either.
eBay says once they done payout it's done and now on our banks.
So eBay says they don't have sellers money as paid out, our banks don't have it and I don't know where my money is at.
eBay has not added any info to site for seller to know why we aren't seeing our deposits. Not one I am sorry.
My money is somewhere and someone has it. But who??? eBay says they don't know.
They need to be more transparent with sellers money.
You can bet when my fees are due they get it when due but our sales money is out there somewhere!
Be prepared for lengthy transfers when you go to managed payments.
They need to get this worked out and fast.
I now am not as excited as when I received the invite.
I have payouts this week that eBay states they have sent to my bank that is over 4 grand. I can't stock up on more product this weekend . This is hurting people.
If you are on managed payments and are using the managed payments sellers forum go take a read. It's crazy that so many sellers are being affected by this week long delay without payments
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-20-2019

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Be better prepared for longer periods of time for payment with managed payments

I've noticed the delays too. They will probably all show up eventually and whatever the glitch is it will be fixed.
Old 10-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Be better prepared for longer periods of time for payment with managed payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
I've noticed the delays too. They will probably all show up eventually and whatever the glitch is it will be fixed.
Hoping so. It's hard to believe so many people didn't get paid because of the holiday.
I was impressed with mp but not so much. There has to be a glitch.
What bothered me the most was when speaking with eBay they made it appear that it's banks fault not their fault and just didn't seem to care that no one received payments this week.
If it wasn't for sellers there is no eBay. They have to do better.
Alot if sellers are moving on past eBay and starting to use other platforms for selling.
I will stick it out because I need eBay more than eBay needs me.
Just wish they would tell sellers something besides to bad and so sad. Not our fault!!
Be transparent
Old 10-20-2019

It could very well be the bank's fault. All of my payments show sent but according to managed payments, but I only got 3 payments on Wednesday and nothing the rest of the week. I'm starting to run out of postage money. It better get fixed soon.
Old 10-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
It could very well be the bank's fault. All of my payments show sent but according to managed payments, but I only got 3 payments on Wednesday and nothing the rest of the week. I'm starting to run out of postage money. It better get fixed soon.
I received a small payment Tuesday but had payouts each day this week. None of my payouts this week have reached the bank. Same here with shipping and bank account is feeling the pain from this delay.
Old 10-21-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

It cant be the banks,unless everyone uses the same bank.
Ayden is running into some problem.
Old 10-21-2019

I woke up this morning and no payment. All my other payments from everyone else (PayPal, stripe) have come through just fine. Starting to get aggravated
Old 10-21-2019

at least you are getting some $$ coming in/
Old 10-21-2019

Not from Ayden/eBay. Stripe and Paypal payments are clearing just fine. I got on the eBay Managed payments section of the seller forum and on there, some people have been told it's a problem with the "clearinghouse". I don't know what that is but there are 48 comments so it's not just us Stealthers with the problem. The same problem is being reported on Etsy and Poshmark as well so this is an Ayden issue, not eBay. A few people have said they haven't had a payment in 10 days but most people are saying 5 so that may be an exageration.
Old 10-21-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Not from Ayden/eBay. Stripe and Paypal payments are clearing just fine. I got on the eBay Managed payments section of the seller forum and on there, some people have been told it's a problem with the "clearinghouse". I don't know what that is but there are 48 comments so it's not just us Stealthers with the problem. The same problem is being reported on Etsy and Poshmark as well so this is an Ayden issue, not eBay. A few people have said they haven't had a payment in 10 days but most people are saying 5 so that may be an exageration.
Appears some sellers are getting there funds to bank and some aren't seeing there payout for a week now. Not just stealth. Mine is a real info account.

On forum eBay
A seller posted this on the forum. A call with eBay today.
So I woke up today, checked my bank and was shocked to see no payment had been posted from Ebay. I have the same story as most here so I will not go into that. Ebay now owes me roughly $4,000 so this is quite the issue and this is how I make a living.

I call up Ebay and was transferred to the right department. I got in touch with a lady that, I feel, was very open and honest about the situation. I will share the best I can since I was quite upset and can not remember exactly what she called the company in question.

She said Ebay HAS sent the money to the bank, but it goes through ANOTHER company that sends the money to each bank account. She said Ebay has reached out to this company many times over the issue. She said the company told them a 'backlog' was created over the holiday weekend and she has been told to tell customers it was because of the holiday weekend. She said she can told the bosses she can no longer tell that to people because it should NOT be the issue. She said Ebay is in constant communication with this other company and they are VERY much aware of the issue. She said the latest from the company is that money should be hitting accounts today (10/21) or tomorrow (10/22). She also said a customer had told her they have two ebay accounts. One received the money today, the other did not.

I thanked the woman for her honesty since I was expecting the 'run around' or a blame game. It could be just me but there was something in her voice that told me this is a MAJOR issue and I got the feeling she didn't believe it would be resolved any time soon. She was very nice about it but I get the feeling something is VERY wrong with this situation and they are afraid to admit it.

She told me to call back tomorrow if I do not receive the payment, again, it could be just me but from the tone of voice or just a feeling, I believe she knows I will not receive the payment.

This is very concerning
The Following User Says Thank You to leighanns520 For This Useful Post:
Lucynda (10-22-2019)
Old 10-21-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Hey OP,

just for future ref, try to make paragraphs to make it easier for us to read if you are writing a ton in one post.

It'll encourage more people to help as well =)
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
leighanns520 (10-22-2019)
Old 10-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Have they been hacked?

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blo...571671924.html
Old 10-22-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by subscribe View Post
People are stupid opting in this managed payment crap...
It's actually much easier than using Paypal.

I did read on the eBay seller forum that 1 person on there did get all of their payments today. Hopefully, they will all show up in the morning. I agree with you about this not being the holiday. We've had other holiday weekends and didn't have this problem.
Old 10-22-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by subscribe View Post
People are stupid opting in this managed payment crap...
soon we will all have to use MP.
Old 10-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong2012 View Post
I think it's highly unlikely but possible.

It's not like MP is just some bitcoin wallet somebody could hack into, haha.
Old 10-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I think it's highly unlikely but possible.

It's not like MP is just some bitcoin wallet somebody could hack into, haha.
The comments make interesting reading...
Old 10-22-2019

Longevity: 97%

I did get my payments today as well, 5 of them. I'm only 1 or 2 payments behind now...so they are coming to those who haven't received them yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebayround2 For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-22-2019)
Old 10-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayround2 View Post
I did get my payments today as well, 5 of them. I'm only 1 or 2 payments behind now...so they are coming to those who haven't received them yet.

I got 4 with sequential tx ID's. Really looks like they were manually initiated and eBay has been BS'ing for the past week with the "we've sent your payout" messages.
Old 10-22-2019
Threadstarter  

I received all my payouts from last week today.
Grateful for it. Just hope whatever happened it does not happen again.
Lost some trust in eBay when they used the blame game and never put out a statement for sellers to know what was going on.
Old 10-23-2019

I got all mine yesterday and received another payment today like normal. They really should have just been honest with us from the start about the problem. We would have understood. I read someone somewhere that this happened once before way back when they first started managed payments. That's something to keep in mind when it comes to your working capital.
Old 10-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Mine seem back on track of 2 days reaching bank after payout.
Old 10-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Mine caught up sorta, and then today they asked for docs AGAIN... this time around 9500... So maybe a pre 10k double check?