Guide / Tutorial on How to manage multiple stealth accounts efficiently - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 03-10-2019

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Guide / Tutorial on How to manage multiple stealth accounts efficiently

Great tutorial, looks like it's ideal for the sellers selling hundreds of items each month.

Being new to stealth, I'm happy to run 3-4 accounts the manual way for now but I'm happy to see solutions to most problems on this forum.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-10-2019
Threadstarter  

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Guide / Tutorial on How to manage multiple stealth accounts efficiently

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Great tutorial, looks like it's ideal for the sellers selling hundreds of items each month.

Being new to stealth, I'm happy to run 3-4 accounts the manual way for now but I'm happy to see solutions to most problems on this forum.
You can actually utilise these solutions for as little as 2 accounts. Once you do, you'll realise how stress free managing multiple accounts can become.
Old 03-10-2019
dbhana121

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
You can actually utilise these solutions for as little as 2 accounts. Once you do, you'll realise how stress free managing multiple accounts can become.
I run around 8 accounts, and login to each window user separately, and tether for each IP. How would this setup be possible for me with regards to IP's. For example, say the zen application for UK, does it dispatch orders from all ebay accounts, how can it do that without being linked what IP do you use etc? Thanks
Old 03-10-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhana121 View Post
I run around 8 accounts, and login to each window user separately, and tether for each IP. How would this setup be possible for me with regards to IP's. For example, say the zen application for UK, does it dispatch orders from all ebay accounts, how can it do that without being linked what IP do you use etc? Thanks
Zenstores connects to all your eBay accounts via API. Orders are fed into your portal. From there you can see orders from all accounts, and order/print shipping labels etc.

You wont need to login to each account every day to see orders, you'll do it from Zenstores all at once.
Old 03-10-2019
dbhana121

Quote:
Zenstores connects to all your eBay accounts via API. Orders are fed into your portal. From there you can see orders from all accounts, and order/print shipping labels etc.

You wont need to login to each account every day to see orders, you'll do it from Zenstores all at once.
Wow, I've been stealthing for 4 years+, and have started upping the amount of accounts and was aware of these apps, but thought they were just rubbish.

Do you personally use zenstore?

And with regards to inkfrog, i have read around, and some people are saying it's getting them linked? Do you also use this personally or is auctiva a better option? And through inkfrog/auctiva, you connect all your ebay accounts, and you can list items from these applications all at once, using your own IP?

I don't really understand it with regards to linkage, just the initial connection you do usual stealth procedures, then you use a normal user account to access all accounts listings and shipping etc?
Old 03-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Do you personally use zenstore?
Yes I do.

Quote:
And with regards to inkfrog, i have read around, and some people are saying it's getting them linked? Do you also use this personally or is auctiva a better option? And through inkfrog/auctiva, you connect all your ebay accounts, and you can list items from these applications all at once, using your own IP?
I haven't used auctiva. I haven't had any issues with inkfrog myself.

Quote:
I don't really understand it with regards to linkage, just the initial connection you do usual stealth procedures, then you use a normal user account to access all accounts listings and shipping etc?
Correct.
Old 04-06-2019

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 58%

Has any one used Multiorders? using trial version.Looks good and fast not sure if it will cause any linkage?

https://multiorders.com/
Old 04-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by learner00780 View Post
Has any one used Multiorders? using trial version.Looks good and fast not sure if it will cause any linkage?

https://multiorders.com/
Would be a good idea to read their privacy policy, and speak to their development team.

But ultimately you'd need to put your accounts on the line to thoroughly test it.

Looks good. Lots of integrations!
Old 10-23-2019

Longevity: 26%

Does anyone you Inkfrog for manage sale orders, customer's message,...?
https://www.inkfrog.com
Old 10-25-2019

Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kecapcarbon2019 View Post
Does anyone you Inkfrog for manage sale orders, customer's message,...?
https://www.inkfrog.com
I use inkfrog works great
The Following User Says Thank You to vixa1337 For This Useful Post:
kecapcarbon2019 (10-25-2019)
Old 10-25-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixa1337 View Post
I use inkfrog works great
How many accounts you add to inkfrog ?
Do you create new listing with inkfrog?
I have one account was reviewed by eBay and they sus almost eBay account added to inkfrog
So sad
The Following User Says Thank You to kecapcarbon2019 For This Useful Post:
KENIM (01-22-2021)
Old 10-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I have one account was reviewed by eBay and they sus almost eBay account added to inkfrog
So sad
Did you add the eBay account to inkfrog when the eBay was new?

Linking any API to a new eBay account can result in suspension, be it inkfrog, dropshipping tools etc.
Old 10-26-2019

Quote:
So sad
I use individual inkFrog account for every ebay account created.

Yes i do everything through inkFrog i don't even bother to log in directly to eBay.

Listing / Shipping / Messages .. everything through inkFrog
Old 10-26-2019

Quote:
Did you add the eBay account to inkfrog when the eBay was new?

Linking any API to a new eBay account can result in suspension, be it inkfrog, dropshipping tools etc.
Don't think that's the case.

I always link an inkFrog to an ebay account straight after creation, never got me suspended.
Old 10-26-2019
dbhana121

Quote:
I use individual inkFrog account for every ebay account created.

Yes i do everything through inkFrog i don't even bother to log in directly to eBay.

Listing / Shipping / Messages .. everything through inkFrog
How much are you paying per month then?
Old 10-27-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhana121 View Post
How much are you paying per month then?
I don’t. I am usually done with the account within the free trial period. But you can explore your options and see what works best for you.
Old 10-27-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Don't think that's the case.

I always link an inkFrog to an ebay account straight after creation, never got me suspended.
It's certainly the case for UK accounts, as they clamp down on dropshippers.
Old 01-18-2020

Longevity: 37%

Thank you for the guide mate, slightly gutted that I have only just discovered it. Currently I waste hours a day manging orders and replying to emails. So this should save me so much time.

Is the principle still the same? So I just sign up for ink frog, then individually login to each ebay account with there corresponding ip, attach it to the initial ink frog account then I can login to the ink frog account from my personal ip to mange everything?

I have a few accounts that are around 1 month old, is it safe to add them?

Thank you.

edit - Sorry mate, I have just realised my questions have been asked and answered 100 times before, this just sounds way to good to be true 😂

Last edited by Loa RR; 01-18-2020 at 01:27 PM.
Old 01-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Glad you found the guide useful and found the answers to your questions above.

Quote:
I have a few accounts that are around 1 month old, is it safe to add them?
I wouldn't recommend linking any external tools to your eBay account unless its aged for a few months. It can often times result in the account getting flagged up and suspended.
Old 01-14-2021

Longevity: 19%

almost similar to what i'm doing, but this more complete just need some further experiments, thanks for providing info
Old 01-22-2021

Longevity: 18%

Great tutorial. Thanks - food for thought on how to move forward