Ebay always suspend my stealth accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 08-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Ebay always suspend my stealth accounts

Hello everytime I make new ebay account with different ip, address, phone number, paypal and list item (not high risk item I always try to list some used books etc...) they temporary suspend my account and send me message that they need to verify my information.

When I call them they are asking me some general questions like what I will be selling, how I will post items, if I have supplier...and then they tell me that my account is high risk to them and they recommend me to sell on different platform because they will not reinstate my account.

I always wait some weeks before listing first item (I browse on site, add some items to watch list, bid on auctions) and then try to list something but they always suspend it to verify my info and during call they are telling me that they will not unsuspend my account after I answer all questions they ask. Maybe live chat would be better option?

I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong I make accounts using portable browser with new mobile network IP and everything.

Will be very happy for all suggestions. Thank you so much.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-15-2019

Longevity: 31%
Default Re: Ebay always suspend my stealth accounts

I tried with live chat it's even worse there, don't waste your time with the live chat. I have the same problems, now try the following thing for example if you create 2 ebay co uk accounts today, create a new user on pc and for the first use microsoft edge browser and for the 2nd google chrome...In the past week I've created 20 accounts and for now all are working, and even I listed immediately after the creation. Try it
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to invstr For This Useful Post:
Abdou1 (05-29-2020), hdanh.co (02-23-2020), james_112233 (09-15-2019), joukir (02-22-2020), KapitanKrayola (11-02-2019), sax4 (08-24-2019), youness rahil (02-15-2020)
Old 08-17-2019

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphirepro View Post
Hello everytime I make new ebay account with different ip, address, phone number, paypal and list item (not high risk item I always try to list some used books etc...) they temporary suspend my account and send me message that they need to verify my information.

When I call them they are asking me some general questions like what I will be selling, how I will post items, if I have supplier...and then they tell me that my account is high risk to them and they recommend me to sell on different platform because they will not reinstate my account.

I always wait some weeks before listing first item (I browse on site, add some items to watch list, bid on auctions) and then try to list something but they always suspend it to verify my info and during call they are telling me that they will not unsuspend my account after I answer all questions they ask. Maybe live chat would be better option?

I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong I make accounts using portable browser with new mobile network IP and everything.

Will be very happy for all suggestions. Thank you so much.

Try to open a personal account. not business. it happened with me as well. al of my business account was closed for the same cause you faced. Then I opened a personal account and it seems fine now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Londonboy17 For This Useful Post:
kivin33 (09-29-2019), sax4 (08-24-2019)
Old 08-17-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy17 View Post
Try to open a personal account. not business. it happened with me as well. al of my business account was closed for the same cause you faced. Then I opened a personal account and it seems fine now.

Hi thanks for reply. These accounts are however personal not business.

Did you list right after creating them?
Old 08-23-2019
Banned

Longevity: 58%

Your IP is your problem.
Old 09-03-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by invstr View Post
I tried with live chat it's even worse there, don't waste your time with the live chat. I have the same problems, now try the following thing for example if you create 2 ebay co uk accounts today, create a new user on pc and for the first use microsoft edge browser and for the 2nd google chrome...In the past week I've created 20 accounts and for now all are working, and even I listed immediately after the creation. Try it
You're awesome. i want to know which VPN you're using?
which country ebay account you have created?
All these accounts were business or personal?
and how do you get addresses for the account?

please help me. i tried create stealth by following stealth guide. but i failed.
please tell me ur experience
Old 09-04-2019

I'm using Burger IP VPN, only United Kingdom accounts ebay,co,uk , personal accounts and the addresses I take from google maps, just type london in the maps and look for streets with flats you can also check this site whatpub.com type London in the search bar and browse, and I'm using Silent Phone for the UK numbers 2$ each number.
Old 09-06-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
I'm using Burger IP VPN, only United Kingdom accounts ebay,co,uk , personal accounts and the addresses I take from google maps, just type london in the maps and look for streets with flats you can also check this site whatpub.com type London in the search bar and browse, and I'm using Silent Phone for the UK numbers 2$ each number.
Thanks a lot for your information. one more final question. where do you get vcc for ebay and paypal verification?
Old 09-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganoob View Post
Thanks a lot for your information. one more final question. where do you get vcc for ebay and paypal verification?
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Check out the marketplace section for authorized sellers
Old 09-15-2019

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post

Check out the marketplace section for authorized sellers

What he said
Old 10-03-2019

Quote:
where you buy vcc for paypal accounts please !
Old 10-10-2019

Longevity: 28%

kivin33 check forum, there are people who can help
Old 10-10-2019

Send a message via ICQ to zosima269 Send a message via Skype™ to zosima269

Maybe you work in an unsafe environment such as IP not Good or Dup, duplicate information ..etc
In addition, currently ebay will suspends new accounts, they want you to contact them to confirm some information what they need.
good luck
Old 10-10-2019

Longevity: 28%

They do restrict new ebay accounts and asking for verification but after you do verification they suspend your account.
Old 10-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%

Try to open personal account even after suspension they will ask you if you wants to buy or sell or both
Say both
Then few more stock releasted questions and account back to normal
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
Leep (11-01-2019)
Old 10-31-2019

Longevity: 35%

Having similar issues the past month. New User in laptop, MS Edge browser, Fresh dedicated Static IP (ip geo matches address), US residential address (Zillow), New Dingphone (webphone) tied to local area code, new PP (paypal).

After listing a used clothing item Ebay suspends the account. So I call in. Ebay CSR transfers me to Trust and Safety department and they say they can't verify my address. In the past I was able to talk around call in verification step but in the last 30 days its impossible so I hang up frustrated and account remains in suspended status.

Thinking about just purchasing existing aged account at this point. Any help is appreciated. And don't tell me its the phone its clearly address verification tied to some public database Ebay is now using. It also has nothing to do with PP.

Last edited by imback99; 10-31-2019 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-31-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 55%

try aging them
Old 11-01-2019

Phoned into CSR and again transferred to Ebay Trust and Safety. The second call in the questions were easier and they reopened the account 5/500. So if this happens it may take a few call in attempts to reopen. Will try to age them as well thanks for that!
Old 11-01-2019

How is this happen? First you list book. next time list your first item on other category . Second
Old 01-06-2020

Longevity: 24%

My friend, thank you for sharing your experience, I want to ask your question again regarding your method, is it working?
Old 01-17-2020

Longevity: 24%

My friend, thank you for sharing your experience, I want to ask your question again regarding your method, is it working?
Old 01-18-2020

As previously stated I have not been able to create new Stealth accounts lately due to immediate suspensions and call in questions which began around 10/2019. I will re-attempt and report back to the thread. One possible issue is the IP service I was using. I heard IP Burger is now the way to go. The other issue could be virtual web phone I was using versus actual mobile phone number. Frustrating because I was able to create accounts before this. Once again the issue seems to be 5/500 initial limits then they suspend the account right away and make me call in for questions such as years at address, items plan to sell, previous address history, etc. These are tricky to answer when you are using ()*&& addresses so no way to give them good answers and I hang up with account remaining suspended.