can i do something about this buyer? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-16-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default can i do something about this buyer?

i sold an item to a buyer for 66.99 they put up a dispute on paypal asking for there money back but not returning the item... i offered them back 20 dollars to close the dispute they denied it and than left me negative feedback saying beware buyer sold me a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and wanted to offer 20 dollar back claiming the item is ⊗⊗⊗⊗..which it is.. and the buyer is still requesting the full amount back without giving the item back first....should i report ebay and paypal about my problem or they will look into my items after and then probably screw myself?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-16-2009

Longevity: 86%

Call paypal, explain to them that the person told you they were going to keep the item and not send it back -and- get their money back. Paypal will say, that won't happen.. In order for them to get a full refund, they have to have proof of shipment. Now ~~ when you get the item back in the mail, make sure you have a camera prior to openeing the box. Take pictures of the box and of the label, dates.. Then open it. If it is the same item you sent them in good shape, send the refund. If it's a different item, or the item is damaged send your pictures to paypal and they won't get a refund.
Old 09-16-2009

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch View Post
Call paypal, explain to them that the person told you they were going to keep the item and not send it back -and- get their money back. Paypal will say, that won't happen.. In order for them to get a full refund, they have to have proof of shipment. Now ~~ when you get the item back in the mail, make sure you have a camera prior to openeing the box. Take pictures of the box and of the label, dates.. Then open it. If it is the same item you sent them in good shape, send the refund. If it's a different item, or the item is damaged send your pictures to paypal and they won't get a refund.
Bold for emphasis. I'd bet he'll send back something ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Better open it at the post office with a witness if you can.

Explain in the resolution center you cannot refund until you get the merchandise back under PP's terms of use. If it's been escalated already and you cannot add anything, call them as Hitch suggested.
Old 09-16-2009
Threadstarter  

i dont really care about the item or the 66.99 i just dident expect them to steal and leave a negative feedback at the same time... is there naything i can do about the feedback its killing my sales...
Old 09-17-2009

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aribragin View Post
theyleft me negative feedback saying beware buyer sold me a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ..which it is..
So you sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff, and you're mostly mad at the fact that the buyer left your a negative feedback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aribragin View Post
i dont really care about the item or the 66.99 i just dident expect them to steal and leave a negative feedback at the same time... is there naything i can do about the feedback its killing my sales...
If you don't care about the $66.99 or about the Item then why are you even in business in the first place?

With that attitude, I see an end to your business in the near future.
Old 09-17-2009

Longevity: 96%

Since you don't care about the item or the money then you should tell the buyer that you will only give them a full refund if they revise their feedback. If they accept the term, send them a feedback revision request. After it's done, give them a refund.
Old 09-21-2009
Threadstarter  

its what i did and it worked
Old 09-21-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

^^^Then there's the THANKS button you might care to make use of,aribragin. The advice given has helped YOU so be gracious