Multiple accounts ! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-12-2019

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 28%
Default Multiple accounts !

What would you suggest to open multiple hidden ebay accounts? Should I use a firefox portable browser or VM when opening my accounts? Which one should I use? Which ones do not bind my accounts? Which is best for me?

Most of my accounts have been suspended because I recently used a firefox portable browser! I set up a separate ip connection for each account, but my accounts have been suspended. I don't want to make the same mistake!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Multiple accounts !

If using portable FF's hasn't worked out for you in the past, then I'd recommend using VM's moving forward.

Act quickly though because it's looking like managed payments will be mandatory soon.. and then it'll be immensely harder to run multiple accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
greenlaurel (09-12-2019)
Old 09-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Unhappy Re: Multiple accounts !

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
If using portable FF's hasn't worked out for you in the past, then I'd recommend using VM's moving forward.

Act quickly though because it's looking like managed payments will be mandatory soon.. and then it'll be immensely harder to run multiple accounts.
You are scaring me ! :D You have to hurry, you're right! Thanks for the answer. Is it dangerous to create an account quickly? For example; Is it dangerous to create an account, then log out of the browser immediately and open another account with a different IP connection on a different portable browser? How long should I close the browser after I create the account? Because I enter my accounts later and create cookies. Is it possible for Ebay to suspend me? Because I see him as a routine? Could this be the reason?
Old 09-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%

phaz0rz is spot on here. Might I just add the following:

Vary your operating system. If you're a windows person, consider using XP, Vista, 7 and 10. ( you can strip down windows 10 until it looks thinner than a boneknapper)

Fonts:
Add a sprinkle of fonts to every new instance of VM.

Browsers:
Use a mix of the top browsers. Firefox, Chromium ( not google chrome) and Opera.
If you can afford to, disable WebGL. It is not required by eBay/Paypal for day to day operation but should they want to track us in the future, it will serve as a useful tool.
Same for WebRTC.

Screen resolution:
You can make this vary from VM to VM.

Please, note that the idea that these will make your accounts any stealthier is pure speculation on my part. But they won't hurt either. It is supposed to make your accounts stand apart in THEORY.
Good luck and I hope you do well.
Old 09-14-2019

Longevity: 50%
Send a message via Skype™ to ampersand

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlaurel View Post
You are scaring me ! :D You have to hurry, you're right! Thanks for the answer. Is it dangerous to create an account quickly? For example; Is it dangerous to create an account, then log out of the browser immediately and open another account with a different IP connection on a different portable browser? How long should I close the browser after I create the account? Because I enter my accounts later and create cookies. Is it possible for Ebay to suspend me? Because I see him as a routine? Could this be the reason?
*FF Portable is the best option to create stealth accounts.
*you can create as many accounts as you want as fast as you want, ebay dont care.
*when creating an account use a Dedicated IP
Old 09-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampersand View Post
*you can create as many accounts as you want as fast as you want, ebay dont care.

- No it's not
- Yes they do
- Sure, ok.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (09-14-2019), yankee (09-14-2019)
Old 09-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
I say ALL of this is wrong but mostly the "Dedicated IP" link. Dude, you thought it wasnt a VPN in another post I just read. If you dont know what you are talking about, maybe consider not making any posts instead of giving bad info.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (09-14-2019), phaz0rz (09-14-2019)
Old 09-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
- No it's not
- Yes they do
- Sure, ok.
As I said in my first article, I created my accounts. Because it worked very well. But things don't work the same way anymore. I can't decide which option is good for me, my head is full! I know I need to be quick with managed payments at the door. I don't even have an open account right now. All of them were suspended five minutes after the opening or 15 hours after the list. So it is important to keep an account alive. Then it'il be easy for me. I'm worried about IP, but I'm more worried about the browser. I'm sure you've tied up my accounts. Firefox no longer seems reliable for me when opening multiple accounts. He's wasting me. I'm sure I have to spend a lot of money on an account! Because I read every letter upside down in this form. To spend money to create an account, I need to make money first. I'm trying to do that. I try to do my best, but the result is disappointing. Thank you for your answers.
Old 09-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
*when creating an account use a dedicated ip
I'm sure you don't want to give me the wrong information. Who cares about Ebay? We don't care! But ebay cares about us! Make sure you care a lot! We have to take care of everything to find the wrong one !
Old 09-15-2019

Longevity: 50%
Send a message via Skype™ to ampersand

i've been using FF portable to create high limit accounts for a very long time, which means per my experience is the best tool, because my accounts dont even get the first suspension which a lot of people get these days.

when im talking about dedicated IPs, you should be getting residential IPs instead of datacenter IPs. (this is very important)

when i say you can create as many as you could as fast as you could i really mean it from my experience.
there are million of active users on ebay everyday, and 100s if not 1000s of people create accounts everyday.
as long as you are doing it right you can create multiple accounts and switch between them without any problem.
Old 11-15-2019

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 39%

If I have a regular Firefox installed on my system and use several firefox portable applications, do cookies and other ebay/paypal sensitive things get shared between those firefoxes? Or no matter what you do, cookies and other objects stay within Firefox portable folder?
Old 11-15-2019

Longevity: 37%

I will say this. I have over 30 stealth accounts all created in one computer. Unique user id’s and Firefox portable. When eBay started suspending accounts immediately after the first auction I tried chrome with the same results.

I changed my account creation method and went back to using Firefox portable and I have had no issues with any new accounts I’ve made.
Old 11-16-2019

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 39%

so you had issues with firefox portable and then you had no issues with firefox portable?