Withdraw from limited paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-04-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Withdraw from limited paypal

I do have few US stealth paypal and 180 days over.
Even pp send me mail to withdraw fund but i am stuck how to withdraw ?

Thanks

Last edited by SaiJin; 11-04-2019 at 03:22 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-04-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Withdraw from limited paypal

Errr USA accounts need a bank account to withdraw period.

You can go to the marketplace of the forum and see if there's a service provider there that can potentially help you
Old 11-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Errr USA accounts need a bank account to withdraw period.

You can go to the marketplace of the forum and see if there's a service provider there that can potentially help you
Do you know somebody ? i tried many VBA provider but no luck
Old 11-04-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tablain View Post
If you know someone in USA, you could request a check from PP.
I do check withdrawal from my good standing PayPal and it works.

Now I have a few accounts for 180 days, I am worried about PayPal even won't let me withdraw anything even 180 days pass.......

Please update info if you could withdraw finally.
Old 11-04-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

Paypal check would be a bank check drawn on a US bank ,shipped to your US address

NOT everyone has a brother in USA and if he does,can he trust his brother?

did you ask Paypal what can one do?

what bank are you trying to add?
is it in your name?
are you really in USA

Wells Fargo bank would ask for your SSN to open any account

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob105100 View Post
Wells Fargo. Its a stealth bank and I'm in US using wifi and P.C.
what did you sell,is the reason for suspension due to what you sell?
Paypal reps dont really know ,they are just clerks.
I heard that if you sell counterfeit ,the hold could be forever/

how do you open a stealth Wells Fargo account?
It would be fraud if you steal other people SSN and open an account with stealth name?

Quote:
I do not understand what are you guys debating here ?
Here i would like to know possible option to withdraw money from 180 days over account.
when we have got email from paypal : Ready to withdraw.
Already said not from US ( like many others )
So how to get bank account ( virtual one if supports ) or know someone who do this withdraw service.

Please stick on main query.
I suggest you search this forum and draw your own conclusion.
You cannot open a US bank account if you do not have a valid SSN and US address ,as to asking someone to do it for you,you should start a new thread .
you should do your homework before you start selling with a stealth account.

Last edited by TGMT²; 06-22-2020 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-04-2019

Longevity: 79%

Call them and say that every time you try to add your bank acc, the system doesn't let you to and gives you an error message. Something like "We're sorry, we're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." If they ask you to add the bank details for you, just give them non working acc. I used one Payoneer's. They will suggest to send the funds to a relative's PP acc. You'll have to write a letter with a request the funds to be send to your brother's acc (for example). His PP details are .... And you'll receive the funds there. I used this method 3 times with UK PP. There is a tiny possibility that they'll ask for your "brother's" ID and proof of address. If you can't provide them just call again and speak with another agent.
Old 11-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
You should not be looking for VBA - those "virtual bank accounts" are not meant to be withdrawn to
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (11-06-2019)
Old 11-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Please somebody suggest what could be option for us ( non US users ) to withdraw fund after 180 days passed and email received.
Do you guys think will work : Payoneer or other e-wallet provide US bank account online ?

Thanks
Old 11-06-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickally View Post
Call them and say that every time you try to add your bank acc, the system doesn't let you to and gives you an error message. Something like "We're sorry, we're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." If they ask you to add the bank details for you, just give them non working acc. I used one Payoneer's. They will suggest to send the funds to a relative's PP acc. You'll have to write a letter with a request the funds to be send to your brother's acc (for example). His PP details are .... And you'll receive the funds there. I used this method 3 times with UK PP. There is a tiny possibility that they'll ask for your "brother's" ID and proof of address. If you can't provide them just call again and speak with another agent.
Hi, did you keep all of the cookies since registered? If you did, you are able to link a bank even it was limited.
Old 11-07-2019

I apologize if I didn't make myself clear. The way I suggested is a stealth one. You don't need a brother or sister. The only things you need are another PP account(not limited) and the other is to play dump with PP on the phone. The other account (the "brother's" one) can be registered in some EU country where you'll be able to withdraw the funds to VCC. I hope "tablain" got this right.
I had 3 UK accounts with 180 days passed and I had no UK bank account to add to withdraw. I managed to withdraw the way I suggested - to another PP(EU) where I was able to withdraw to VCC.

Last edited by Vickally; 11-07-2019 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-07-2019

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
I have been trying this for over a year, to get a paypal rep to transfer funds from a account that has been limited for over 180 days, with funds now available for withdraw. Transfer to bank, debit card or check does not work. Whenever I ask a Rep to send to another paypal. Doesn't work?
Old 11-07-2019

Quote:
I have been trying this for over a year, to get a paypal rep to transfer funds from a account that has been limited for over 180 days, with funds now available for withdraw. Transfer to bank, debit card or check does not work. Whenever I ask a Rep to send to another paypal. Doesn't work?
When the PP system doesn't let you to add a source to withdraw to, PP are obligated to find a way to send you the funds. For an UK acc it's working without a problem. Is it US acc? What are the options they give you?
Old 11-07-2019

Quote:
When the PP system doesn't let you to add a source to withdraw to, PP are obligated to find a way to send you the funds. For an UK acc it's working without a problem. Is it US acc? What are the options they give you?
It is a US account. It has been 3 years and I can't link a bank account to it. I can withdraw to bank, withdraw to debit card or request a check and none of these options work
Old 11-08-2019

Quote:
It is a US account. It has been 3 years and I can't link a bank account to it. I can withdraw to bank, withdraw to debit card or request a check and none of these options work
Yes, as "agent006140" asked - did you ask them what is the option they give you as obviously you can't use any of mentioned. What are you saying when you call and what is their replay? You have to push them and call again and again. The account is either way gone so you don't have to be carefull.
Old 11-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
So how have you been getting money out?
Old 11-08-2019

Quote:
Yes, as "agent006140" asked - did you ask them what is the option they give you as obviously you can't use any of mentioned. What are you saying when you call and what is their replay? You have to push them and call again and again. The account is either way gone so you don't have to be carefull.
They say wait 24-72 hours then add bank. Never works. Been 3 years
Old 11-08-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
what bank are you trying to add?
is it in your name?
are you really in USA
Old 11-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
wait, you said stealth bank account ?
Does it work like real one ? deposit and withdraw ??
How to get ...
Old 11-11-2019

Quote:
They say wait 24-72 hours then add bank. Never works. Been 3 years
Ok. Than call them an tell them that for 3 years you keep trying to add your bank details and withdraw the money but the system doesn't allow you to. Tell them that whatever you're trying to add - bank account or card, the system just gives you an error message and doesn't let you to. If the agent asks you to give him the bank details to add it for you - give him a not working one(as I said in my previous post - I use a Payoneer one). If the agent tells you again to wait 72 hours and try again - tell him that this is what you're trying to do for 3 years without success. Ask for another option. For example say - "My "wife"/"brother" has PP acc. Can't you just send me the funds there? I don't want to be rude but I spent a lot of time with you on the phone the past 3 years and I was very patient with your system errors. I don't want to use PP anymore and I really want to move on and end up with this issue." Something like this. Just call them if needed every 72 hours with this kind of request and underline that you're doing this for 3 years now.
Old 11-16-2019
Threadstarter  

I do not understand what are you guys debating here ?
Here i would like to know possible option to withdraw money from 180 days over account.
when we have got email from paypal : Ready to withdraw.
Already said not from US ( like many others )
So how to get bank account ( virtual one if supports ) or know someone who do this withdraw service.

Please stick on main query.
Old 11-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

The reality is that you are never guaranteed to be able to take your money out after 180 days, period.

Just because PayPal says "your funds are eligible for withdrawal" doesns't mean they will allow it. In some cases their security algorithm will prevent adding a new funding source, or throw up various messages. The most famous being "Sorry, we can't do that right now.."

If they have doubts that the account owner is a real person, OR a breach of their ToS has occurred, you can nearly guarantee they won't release the money and hold it indefinitely (forever) in those cases.

PayPal also knows you have limited options to do anything about this, especially if you are using false details. If you escalate, they will always ask you to submit to identity checks, or ask public database questions. They WILL check with third parties to be sure the identity you claim to be is real.

What can you really do about it? Take them to court? That's nearly impossible when the account is really not yours, as PayPal will just tell the court you are using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details, which opens up a whole can of worms. In a US court, this can also lead to other issues.

Another "out" for them is Section 7 of their User Agreement, specifically Section 7a. In part, it reads:

"7.2 Actions by PayPal. If we have reason to believe that you have engaged in any Restricted Activities, we may take various actions to protect PayPal, a User, a third party, or you from Claims, fees, fines, penalties and any other liability."

"Restricted Activities" means a variety of things. It's lengthy, and I suggest you read it.

PayPal's own UA protects (and allows) them to take your money in some cases, period.
Old 12-29-2019

Quote:
Please somebody suggest what could be option for us ( non US users ) to withdraw fund after 180 days passed and email received.
Do you guys think will work : Payoneer or other e-wallet provide US bank account online ?

Thanks
Hey man don't let the idiots bring you down, these guys can't help you but I can. I specialize in this type of service. You have two options and with these two options they each split into more options. Let me explain...

1. Option number 1. You can get a bank added, and get the rep to stop playing dumb pretending they can't add a bank for you. You would need to be able to get public records on your stealth identity. Which is totally possible especially if you used a common name when making the account. The 3 things they'll want is a Photo ID (Customized), Statement of the bank your adding (Cheap VBA's are still working as of 2019 going into 2020) and lastly you would need to answer public record questions on your identity which can be gathered up easily. The problem you're most likely having is PayPal can't find any public info on your account identity and when trying to do a Phone SMS verification they can see it's either not in your name or it's a simple wifi phone number. PM for private talk.

2. Option number 2. You can sell the account to people who buy them a fraction of the balance inside, and since we would know how to withdraw we take on the burden and responsibility of draining the account. A fraction would be about 50% but can be negotiable depending on the balance stuck inside.

In Conclusion the above methods are speaking on USA accounts only, I have no knowledge of any other paypal supported country. Please don't let someone here tell you paypal can hold your money beyond the 180 day mark. The funds truly are eligible, but now you have to get your withdrawal approved.

The main issues I see preventing the 180 day withdrawal is:
  • SMS verification fails
  • No public records to pull from
  • PayPal's system detecting a VPN
  • Waiting until suspension to add a bank
  • Damaging the account creating it with false info
  • Damaging account giving reps multiple stories or excuses

These issues should be cleaned up firstly and I mean since day one when making the account not waiting until you are suspended and need to withdraw. I really recommend you don't speak with support at all if you don't know how to withdraw because you are putting more holds and making it more difficult for someone who does no how to withdraw. In the UK asking to transfer to your brothers account may be accepted but that will get your "Brother" suspended here in the US especially if they know you're a stealth user. Another thing Major Banks are preferred ofcourse but VBA's such as walmart, greendot, gobanc also work you just will have a hard time adding them once your are suspended regardless if the 180 days have passed. 180 day email really only means you ar now eligible to claim your money and if you claim well enough (to there satisfaction) you can withdraw it. I'm really debating on offering a withdrawing service on here, I just don't really have time and I know from post like these I will be overbooked with work I don't really want. It's annoying because the withdrawal process takes time and money, time such as waiting 24 to 72 hours sometimes because you may have failed the public record questions and may need to try again, or costing money for customized documents they are requesting before adding your bank or allowing it for withdrawal, and then time again to wait for those customize docs to be completed.

Last edited by Temple; 12-29-2019 at 08:52 AM.