Flash Cookies in Google Chrome portable , need worry ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-29-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Flash Cookies in Google Chrome portable , need worry ?

Hi , what should i check in google chrome portable ? before open an accoutnts ? Do i need disable web RTC ? or i can only download the app and iam ready to go ? , i am making copy paste for the source folder of chrome portable to run multiple accoutns on same VM , should i need to disable the flash cookies from any other place?
Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Flash Cookies in Google Chrome portable , need worry ?

Flash is dead. There are so few websites using it in 2019 that Internet Explorer now disables it by default.

Anyway I guess it wouldn't hurt to disable flash in your chrome instances but it's almost certainly not necessary. WebRTC should definitely be disabled unless you'll be running all accounts on your home IP, because webRTC is really good at leaking your real IP.
Old 11-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your reply, so if I am run the accounts from Virtual machine and i change the IP every time of the VM, so the webRTC not necessary here be disabled, is it correct ?
Old 11-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I would turn it off for good measure.
Old 12-01-2019

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexnov23 View Post
Hi , what should i check in google chrome portable ? before open an accoutnts ? Do i need disable web RTC ? or i can only download the app and iam ready to go ? , i am making copy paste for the source folder of chrome portable to run multiple accoutns on same VM , should i need to disable the flash cookies from any other place?
Thanks
flash is dead. yes disabeling webRTC is a very good idea. if you do not disable it you can leak your local ip and your public ip. do a check here:

https://browserleaks.com/webrtc

this is a plugin i recomend to disable those leaks
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...eohfdhnlpdklia

Also make sure you do not have any cookies in the vm you are copieng.

by the way i would recomend to use different chrome profiles with proxy omega switch (for each profile its own proxy) instead of using vms. I ve been doing that for years with 40-50 accs running at the same time and never had a link
Old 12-02-2019
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the information , on https://browserleaks.com/webrtc , should i get both IP Public IP Address and Local IP Address on n/a ? it is not to risky in case of human review , ebay can see i am tying hide my both Ip's , btw I am use with WebRTC Leak Shield , chrome app , it is hide both .... but all my acc was suspended , but maybe it is due the proxy issue also ...
Old 12-03-2019

Longevity: 31%

I explained you how to not link the accounts.

No if you hide something it is normal. many people do not use webrtc. Also i highly doubt ebay even trys to catch you with ip leaks.

Abut the human review they are to dumb to use the toilette. The accounts are connected by the system and all they can do is to check if it is your account by comparing the items you are selling (if it is the same itemtype then they know it is yours)

I have few accounts linked and for some of them i had to call for something over 20 times. I know for 100% they are linked and noone even asked me about this.

there are a lot of other reasons why you can get suspended besides links. if you create an account with a proxy that's most likley the reason